Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Jesus said our worst persecution will come from our own families.

I am living it. I just wonder if anyone really cares? Because literally everyone in my life has walked out on me over my call to serve Jesus.

While it is great to be aware of and pray about what is happening across the globe, what is happening at home is something you can actively throw your hat into the ring on, to reach out to someone in pain.

Instead, it seems every church even doesn't want anything to do with the troubled, the home persecuted, the abused for his faith by family, the tormented men victims of emotional, psychological, financial, and even spiritual abuse.

Just something to think about. How many of you would reach out to a troubled man with PTSD and an abusive wife with strong NPD behavior traits at home, but sweet and innocent outside, and has everyone eating out of her hand and kissing her feet, instead of turning your back and telling him to "Go get help, man!" as if 18 months of therapy isn't help. I lost count of my Christian friends who did this and worse. Outright betrayal to my wife of the prayers I asked for.

When you are left literally 100% alone in the world, all family abandoned, all pastors gone where can you turn, when even the churches turn you away as some lunatic - "Nobody could be going through that much!"?

In spite of a profound faith and trust in the Lord, documented over 15 years, there is nobody to encourage this truly hurting man without condemnation. They only want to help the superficially scratched.

As if Christians are ok as long as brotherly love doesn't exceed Bactine and bandaids, but when it comes time for splints and sutures, even Christian therapists tossed me out on my ear.

And eight divorce lawyers.

Probably this is a rant in the wrong section. but this all derives from my mother, my wife, and my sisters all viciously attacking my faith in Christ, one even so much as to say my faith is from Satan. Five times minimum in writing and putting those words into my dead Christian father's mouth.

And an employer that decides if I am on leave too long, and do not go to the program they want me to to try to save a now destroyed marriage, but no law requires me to go, yet they can call in false child abuse charges on me (Neglect) to coerce me back to work after issuing illegal threats to termination if I did not divulge my personal marriage problems to them.

That failed utterly. I am now going to be jobless come about August 1. I don't care. God has work for me, talking publicly about how the church is condemned as a harlot Bride for disobedience and hatred (bakers and photographers and supreme courts) taught by the organized churches (of the USA anyway).

I read a book titled "So you don't want to go to church any more." I recommend reading it before responding here. The content of this book is where I want this discussion to go. The above is live examples of the problems this book addresses, to the max.

Peace be with you.

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a former Muslim so i can talk to you all day long about losing your entire family over your faith in Christ, hiding from them even.

But why talk.. life happens. Nothing stops you from loving them, from praying for them, from desiring the best for them..

If you need to talk to someone then tell your Pastor...

are you having a difficult time with forgiveness? If so why? Can you not see you were once just like them?

Ask God for a heart of love....for His heart in you.

Upvote 0

Benjamin Hirt

Apr 5, 2018
San Diego
Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
I'm a former Muslim so i can talk to you all day long about losing your entire family over your faith in Christ, hiding from them even.

But why talk.. life happens. Nothing stops you from loving them, from praying for them, from desiring the best for them..

If you need to talk to someone then tell your Pastor...

are you having a difficult time with forgiveness? If so why? Can you not see you were once just like them?

Ask God for a heart of love....for His heart in you.

Forgiveness is one thing and I am ok with this. I was never like them. Please. Minimizing like this exactly what the church teaches. Trust me. My planks have been removed completely.

And please reread my post. Why would ya tell me to talk to my Pastor. Didn’t you read the whole thing?

• Agree
Reactions: Serving Zion
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Forgiveness is one thing and I am ok with this. I was never like them. Please. Minimizing like this exactly what the church teaches. Trust me. My planks have been removed completely.

And please reread my post. Why would ya tell me to talk to my Pastor. Didn’t you read the whole thing?

How exactly am I minimizing your situation? Are you serious?

As for talking to your Pastor, I said that because I can only assume he doesn't understand just how difficult a time your having..

You need someone to talk to, and there is a lack of adequate communication to express that, which should be rectified.

Your NOT okay with this or you wouldn't be this upset.

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
oops that was a different post I think. All my pastors left town and turned me away.

Pastors don't "leave town" unless they go for a vacation.

They preach in Church every Sunday morning, Sunday evening, Wednesday evening and are at the church for special events as well as live somewhere near the church.

You might try figuring out how to arrange a meeting when its a good time for both of you.

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I am living it. I just wonder if anyone really cares? Because literally everyone in my life has walked out on me over my call to serve Jesus.

While it is great to be aware of and pray about what is happening across the globe, what is happening at home is something you can actively throw your hat into the ring on, to reach out to someone in pain.

Instead, it seems every church even doesn't want anything to do with the troubled, the home persecuted, the abused for his faith by family, the tormented men victims of emotional, psychological, financial, and even spiritual abuse.

Just something to think about. How many of you would reach out to a troubled man with PTSD and an abusive wife with strong NPD behavior traits at home, but sweet and innocent outside, and has everyone eating out of her hand and kissing her feet, instead of turning your back and telling him to "Go get help, man!" as if 18 months of therapy isn't help. I lost count of my Christian friends who did this and worse. Outright betrayal to my wife of the prayers I asked for.

When you are left literally 100% alone in the world, all family abandoned, all pastors gone where can you turn, when even the churches turn you away as some lunatic - "Nobody could be going through that much!"?

In spite of a profound faith and trust in the Lord, documented over 15 years, there is nobody to encourage this truly hurting man without condemnation. They only want to help the superficially scratched.

As if Christians are ok as long as brotherly love doesn't exceed Bactine and bandaids, but when it comes time for splints and sutures, even Christian therapists tossed me out on my ear.

Probably this is a rant in the wrong section. but this all derives from my mother, my wife, and my sisters all viciously attacking my faith in Christ, one even so much as to say my faith is from Satan. Five times minimum in writing and putting those words into my dead Christian father's mouth.

And an employer that decides if I am on leave too long, and do not go to the program they want me to to try to save a now destroyed marriage, but no law requires me to go, yet they can call in false child abuse charges on me (Neglect) to coerce me back to work after issuing illegal threats to termination if I did not divulge my personal marriage problems to them.

That failed utterly. I am now going to be jobless come about August 1. I don't care. God has work for me, talking publicly about how the church is condemned as a harlot Bride for disobedience and hatred (bakers and photographers and supreme courts) taught by the organized churches (of the USA anyway).

I read a book titled "So you don't want to go to church any more." I recommend reading it before responding here. The content of this book is where I want this discussion to go. The above is live examples of the problems this book addresses, to the max.

Peace be with you.
It sure does sound like you are one of the elect! (Luke 6:23).. so no worries about the quality of your faith! .. though, there is a fruit of the spirit "joy", I wonder what we can do to help you with that. I agree that it is hard when you are only surrounded by antichrists.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,549.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Peace be with you.
Welcome to the Christian faith! The Scripture says that everyone who lives godly in Christ will be persecuted. Usually they are the ones who come from the old wineskin, dead churches who can't cope with those who have new life in Christ. If you weren't persecuted, then maybe your Christian faith would not have been of sufficient quality and a threat to the devil to prompt him to inspire people against you. When you think from that perspective, it may cause you to understand things more clearly.

So, you are disassociating yourself from the body of Christ because of what the devil is doing? I thought that Christians were victorious and had authority over the devil. If you are running away from the body of Christ because of the devil, what does that say to you about your victory in Christ?

Not every church is dead and hypocritical, and not every person in good churches are good examples of what Christians should be. You will never find the perfect church. The church is not meant to be a showcase of perfect Christians. It is a hospital for sinners and struggling believers.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Peace be with you.

It's hard for us to know how you've treated those people.
We'd like to blame them.

Upvote 0

Stringfellow_Hawke

Jul 4, 2018
West Virginia
✟37,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Peace be with you.

I'm not going to pretend I have all the answers here because I don't. However, anytime you want, you can PM me. I can listen as much as you need. My heart breaks for you brother. I don't even know you either! I'll try to help as much as I can. That is all I can promise. I may not answer right away so don't think I'm ignoring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Benjamin Hirt

Apr 5, 2018
San Diego
Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Pastors don't "leave town" unless they go for a vacation.

They preach in Church every Sunday morning, Sunday evening, Wednesday evening and are at the church for special events as well as live somewhere near the church.

You might try figuring out how to arrange a meeting when its a good time for both of you.
Called out of town to a different part of the country. And he has been not responding much anyway. -- reality is this. Thanks for your thoughts.

Upvote 0

Benjamin Hirt

Apr 5, 2018
San Diego
Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
How exactly am I minimizing your situation? Are you serious?

As for talking to your Pastor, I said that because I can only assume he doesn't understand just how difficult a time your having..

You need someone to talk to, and there is a lack of adequate communication to express that, which should be rectified.

Your NOT okay with this or you wouldn't be this upset.
You are right. I am NOT okay with my situation and life right now. Pastor does understand. I made it abundantly clear. He turned his back essentially. Can't say I blame him. It is a desperately evil situation. He did come pray and exorcise the house. I am praying for someone to talk to my friend. I literally have nobody. Literally. i am desperate.

Sorry for the accusation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Benjamin Hirt

Apr 5, 2018
San Diego
Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
I'm not going to pretend I have all the answers here because I don't. However, anytime you want, you can PM me. I can listen as much as you need. My heart breaks for you brother. I don't even know you either! I'll try to help as much as I can. That is all I can promise. I may not answer right away so don't think I'm ignoring.
Thank you.

Upvote 0

Benjamin Hirt

Apr 5, 2018
San Diego
Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Welcome to the Christian faith! The Scripture says that everyone who lives godly in Christ will be persecuted. Usually they are the ones who come from the old wineskin, dead churches who can't cope with those who have new life in Christ. If you weren't persecuted, then maybe your Christian faith would not have been of sufficient quality and a threat to the devil to prompt him to inspire people against you. When you think from that perspective, it may cause you to understand things more clearly.

So, you are disassociating yourself from the body of Christ because of what the devil is doing? I thought that Christians were victorious and had authority over the devil. If you are running away from the body of Christ because of the devil, what does that say to you about your victory in Christ?

Not every church is dead and hypocritical, and not every person in good churches are good examples of what Christians should be. You will never find the perfect church. The church is not meant to be a showcase of perfect Christians. It is a hospital for sinners and struggling believers.
Wow. Thanks for the love!

Yes on the wineskin analogy! That makes a lot of sense. Now I do realize this is the attack from Satan to keep me from moving in the ministry. I am abundantly clear on that to be certain. But I do very much appreciate your confirmation.

I am not disassociating from the body of Christ. I am actually searching for it, to bring the Faithful together to live IN Christ. To share my ministry, my vision, a shared vision by others (Donna Benson "Flee to the Mountains - Sanctuary Ranch Series" discovered by faith).

Thank you for the reminder of the hospital analogy as well. I do realize this. Where I am going is not the people themselves, but the system they have created, and the devotion to that system over Christ himself, and what that devotion has become. Mostly through understanding of my own failures in those very areas (removing the plank) I pray I am able to help others see for themselves their place in this (removing the speck). For I am guilty of all I write and speak of in this ministry.

One teaches best what one most needs to learn. John Tsetsel (sp? mentor to Martin Luther)

Upvote 0

Benjamin Hirt

Apr 5, 2018
San Diego
Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
It sure does sound like you are one of the elect! (Luke 6:23).. so no worries about the quality of your faith! .. though, there is a fruit of the spirit "joy", I wonder what we can do to help you with that. I agree that it is hard when you are only surrounded by antichrists.
Thank you. I am in profane sin right now, however. I treated my wife last night and today the way she had treated me over the past years especially the way she treated me through June, (she recently told me "I was done with you. There was nothing I couldn't say to you to destroy you. You weren't even human to me." admitting her abuse was intentional). Then when she continues the abuse, and my five year old starts in also with things she'd heard her mother say. Then when I leave after a straw breaks my back for a night, my wife tells my daughter it was something she said that made me leave. All of it. Terrifying my daughter that she'd never see me again. And gave me the video of it. Trying to guilt me for running out on my daughter when I ran out on my wife.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are right. I am NOT okay with my situation and life right now. Pastor does understand. I made it abundantly clear. He turned his back essentially. Can't say I blame him. It is a desperately evil situation. He did come pray and exorcise the house. I am praying for someone to talk to my friend. I literally have nobody. Literally. i am desperate.

If your situation is abusive it's time to leave.

If it's not but you need Christian counselling (longer term than what a Pastor can give) then go see a Christian counsellor/therapist.

If both the above are true then find a Christian therapist/counselor...

They can help you long term get through some of what your dealing with...

Upvote 0

Benjamin Hirt

Apr 5, 2018
San Diego
Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
If your situation is abusive it's time to leave.

If it's not but you need Christian counselling (longer term than what a Pastor can give) then go see a Christian counsellor/therapist.

If both the above are true then find a Christian therapist/counselor...

They can help you long term get through some of what your dealing with...
Thanks. I have been in therapy for almost two years.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks. I have been in therapy for almost two years.

Continue then..

Pastors can help but they arent therapists.. therapists deal with issues more related to mental health and/or longer term issues your having... Pastors can help more with scriptural issues and/or short term problems as they relate to scripture.

For instance, if you want to know whether or not you should leave an abusive spouse you may like scriptural counselling and some time to discuss those scriptures..

But if you need to work through how leaving an abusive spouse makes you feel, and issues related to possible ptsd from the abuse you suffered, then a therapist is necessary.

Its good to have one that is Christian, that way when you get advice you know its coming from a good place, but that is the general breakdown, and its not a Pastor turning his back, it's that your needs are exceeding /outside of his ability.

Upvote 0

Benjamin Hirt

Apr 5, 2018
San Diego
Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Continue then..

Pastors can help but they arent therapists.. therapists deal with issues more related to mental health and/or longer term issues your having... Pastors can help more with scriptural issues and/or short term problems as they relate to scripture.

For instance, if you want to know whether or not you should leave an abusive spouse you may like scriptural counselling and some time to discuss those scriptures..

But if you need to work through how leaving an abusive spouse makes you feel, and issues related to possible ptsd from the abuse you suffered, then a therapist is necessary.

Its good to have one that is Christian, that way when you get advice you know its coming from a good place, but that is the general breakdown, and its not a Pastor turning his back, it's that your needs are exceeding /outside of his ability.
Very kind of you. Thank you. My therapist is not Christian, but he is more Christian than the Christian therapists that threw me away before our first meeting and then violated my privacy by meeting with my wife and filling her head to become abusive to the max. The CHRISTIAN therapist did this to me.

I cannot make this up, my friend.

Upvote 0

Benjamin Hirt

Apr 5, 2018
San Diego
Visit site
✟10,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Thus seems to confirm a public tag line my ministry will probably bear.

When you have no place else to turn,
When the rest of the world, the doctors,
The family, everyone, turns their backs on you,
Call the Sanctuary Ranch Foundation. (to be formed soon, God willing)

A place to go, to stay, no charge, so long as you follow Jesus command in Mark 10. Follow Him, and Him Alone. Demonstrate that by your life on the ranch, behavior, faith, love, and ethic, and you can stay as long as you like. Raise your own food, work your own plot, in a secluded, private, secure Faithful Discipleship Ranch Community.

This is my call.

Pray for the provision.

I have the pain to succeed.

Upvote 0