The hair style that you like the best for yourself

laurabelle778

May 29, 2005
✟7,683.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
My hair used to be really long and sort of thin, but for some reason, once Mother cut it (I think I was in kindergarten at that time), it then became really thick and just a total mess. Anymore, I have to keep it short, so I can be able to manage it & such. I'm working on growing it out though, and I'm working on growing out the bangs as well. My sister always kids me that after my mom cut my pretty hair, I also became mean. That's just how sisters are though...always teasing.
Anyways, right now, during the those horrid, in between stages of growing out hair, I just keep it all in a ponytail, and I keep my bangs slicked back and in place with a clip. I can't live without the hair gel!

Upvote 0

Pele

Jun 13, 2005
San Jose, Bay Area, Cali
Visit site
✟15,435.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
-Queen crown braids are awesome. (2 big braids w/ the part starting from the side of your head and the braid is closely braided on the edges of your face/head)
-I love to braid my hair the day before and the next morning taking it out and have these big beautiful waves flowing from top to bottom
-I also love to just have my hair blow dried and left alone too...
-I'm known @ work, church and with my family for my side ponytails whether it's ratted poofy, curly, twisted/braided, I'm known to rock the side pony tail well...

I have too many hair styles that I wear well and trust me, almost everyday I'm rocking a new style... the one I wear well though and often are the queens braids.

Upvote 0

faithgirl

May 31, 2005
✟16,172.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have extremely thick course hair that must be straightened every day for it to look good. Long hair is just out-- way to much upkeep. It would take 45+ min to straighten with one of the best hair irons the Chi. My new haircut is awesome. The longest layer is about shoulder length and there are a zillion shorter layers. Its cute. I am going in for a color (lowlights or something) I have no clue what to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pele

Jun 13, 2005
San Jose, Bay Area, Cali
Visit site
✟15,435.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
faithgirl said:
I have extremely thick course hair that must be straightened every day for it to look good. Long hair is just out-- way to much upkeep. It would take 45+ min to straighten with one of the best hair irons the Chi. My new haircut is awesome. The longest layer is about shoulder length and there are a zillion shorter layers. Its cute. I am going in for a color (lowlights or something) I have no clue what to do.

I say appreciate it while you still have hair... you know how many women out there WISH they had as much hair as you? :) Blessed I say, Blessed!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ladylike

High fives and hugs!
Jan 31, 2005
Australia
✟9,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Long isn't right for me, I have a smallish face and am petite so it tends so do nothing for my height. Short is best, everyone says, I mostly have it in a ponytail and try my best to make it a bit curly with tongs, because I have mostly dead straight hair...

Upvote 0

AveMaria

Anglo-Catholic Tat Queen
Aug 2, 2004
✟19,896.00
Faith
Anglican
Politics
US-Democrat
My hair is long (just past my shoulders) and it's very hot here, so it's usually up in a french twist, to keep it off my neck. Looks much more polished than a ponytail and only takes a few minutes longer to do.

I wish I could french-braid my own hair, but I just can't.

Upvote 0