Futurist Only The Gospel to Every People Group by 2031? (Matt. 24:14)

Warrior89

Mar 2, 2020
Parma
✟12,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys. I made a new video about the role the Internet will play in the end times. In particular, the Internet will be the primary means by which the Gospel will be proclaimed to every ethnic group by 2031. The Jesus Film Project and other ministries will make this possible.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. (Matthew 24:14)

CallofChrist

Site Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
St.Paul, MN
✟89,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it needs to be more personal and hands on for it to be dynamic.
Listening to a tape may make one more aware but it seems to lack power. Someone has to be there to baptize them and lay on hands the moment one believes.

For some people in restricted or hostile nations, an audio Bible may be the only Bible they have. These are usually placed on micro sd cards for cell phones.

• Useful
Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For some people in restricted or hostile nations, an audio Bible may be the only Bible they have.

Perhaps.

[ These are usually placed on micro sd cards for cell phones.]

Whoever is left on the planet to hear the Gospel is more than likely to not have a cell phone. Lets Hope we pay them a visit anyway...

• Useful
Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0

CallofChrist

Site Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
St.Paul, MN
✟89,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps.

[ These are usually placed on micro sd cards for cell phones.]

Whoever is left on the planet to hear the Gospel is more than likely to not have a cell phone. Lets Hope we pay them a visit anyway...

I disagree, since many restricted and hostile nations do indeed have many people with cell phones. I guess Voice of the Martyrs is making a mistake in distributing audio Bibles. Not everyone that has not heard the gospel lives in a primitive society.... the Middle east is one example.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Warrior89

Mar 2, 2020
Parma
✟12,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
-​

That will be done by angels and the 144,000 not an internet.

Hi d Taylor, hope you are doing well.

Three questions:

1) Where does it say that the 144,000 are evangelists?

2) If the Great Commission is accomplished by angels, then why are there people from every tribe language and nation coming out of the Great Tribulation (Revelation 7), long before the angel makes the announcement in Revelation 14?

9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” (Revelation 7:9-10)​

3) When Jesus gave his commission to preach his death and resurrection to "all nations," do you think he meant his followers, or an angel?

45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, 46 and said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, 47 and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. (Luke 24:45-47)

Reactions: jeffweedaman
Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi Sandman. Hope you are doing well. You got a Scripture citation for that claim?

I won’t go into any depth as it would sidetrack the intent of your thread.

The alert that those of the “gathering together” get is 1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Quite different from the thief in the night…
Jesus does not physically come to earth at the gathering…. we meet Him in the clouds.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Hey guys. I made a new video about the role the Internet will play in the end times. In particular, the Internet will be the primary means by which the Gospel will be proclaimed to every ethnic group by 2031. The Jesus Film Project and other ministries will make this possible.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. (Matthew 24:14)

I personally think all the tribes of the Earth / ethnic groups have heard have or have had the opportunity to hear and refuse. According to statistics there is a hundred or so tribes uncontacted - which is misleading. They have been contacted, they just don't want to have anything to do with the so called civilized world - it's like they want outsiders to leave them alone, they want no part of this chaos out here.
My personal opinion: every nation, tribe, people, has had the opportunity hear the gospel _ some refused to know the full knowledge of Christ. It has been preached. And the end is day is closer than any one thinks.
When you see all these things begin to happen as written in Matthew 24 concerning prophecies and almost all of them are happening, with the exception of two or three the days of Noah and the revealing of that man of sin - the son of perdition.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi d Taylor, hope you are doing well.

Three questions:

2) If the Great Commission is accomplished by angels, then why are there people from every tribe language and nation coming out of the Great Tribulation (Revelation 7), long before the angel makes the announcement in Revelation 14?

9 After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” (Revelation 7:9-10)​

3) When Jesus gave his commission to preach his death and resurrection to "all nations," do you think he meant his followers, or an angel?

45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, 46 and said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, 47 and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. (Luke 24:45-47)

It does not say directly that the 144,000 are evangelist. The Bible does not have to say that directly, just like The Bible never out rights proclaims the Trinity.

The group in Revelation 7 are a product of the 144,000

Jesus gave His commission to disciples for the church age, End times are tribulation times, The Church will be gone, and the focus will be back again on Israel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Excellent video! I don't agree with the AoD interpretation, but it's incidental. I don't believe Jesus, in his Olivet Discourse, referred to the Antichrist, nor to signs of the last generation, apart from the coming of Jesus himself.

In fact, Jesus' whole point seems to be that the sign of his Coming is undetectable and beyond our concern. We are to be concerned with what you focus on, the preaching of the Gospel to all nations and language groups.

Jesus focused, primarily, on his own generation in the Olivet Discourse. But the endtimes will have, I think, a universal focus--not just to Israel, but now, to all nations.

As Israel became God's people and then fell into sin, and ultimately fell under judgment, so European Civilization has been Christianized, and has now reached out to the whole world. But as Israel fell under judgment, so now European Civilization is falling into apostasy and is ripe for judgment.

We need to be aware of that, even as we reach out to other nations as Christians. While we reach out to pagans, we need to warn falling Christians of the judgment coming upon them when they refuse to hear the Gospel.

Back in the 70s Derek Prince taught, prophetically, on the role technology would have in bringing the Gospel to the world. At that time he focused on TV broadcasting to the world.

Ministries like CBN and TBN have taken Satellite TV to the next level. And Crouch of TBN even predicted that it would enable the universal observance of the 2 Witnesses, as you suggested.

But I think you're absolutely correct that the digital age, with the Internet, is able to penetrate all language groups, ethnicities, and nations, regardless of how opposed to the Gospel they may be. The whole world will hear.

And this is, I believe, a sign of the 2nd Coming, a sort of John the Baptist call out to the whole world to repent before the end comes. Thanks much! Very good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

45 Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, 46 and said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, 47 and that repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. (Luke 24:45-47)​

To the Galilean Disciples:
John 15:26-27 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of Me: And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with Me from the beginning.

"From the beginning" meaning these guys here:

Matthew 10:2-7 Now the names of The Twelve Apostles are these: The first, Simon who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; Philip and Bartholomew, Thomas and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus whose surname was Thaddaeus; Simon the Canaanite and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed Him. These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

...and here:

Matthew 28:16-20 Then the Eleven Disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. And when they saw Him, they worshipped Him: but some doubted. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Me in Heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have Commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Revelation 7:9-10 is a flash-forward of Revelation 15:2-3.

Revelation 11:12 And they heard a great voice from Heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to Heaven in a cloud, and their enemies beheld them.

Their enemies is the remnant in Jerusalem, who will go on to teach the same thing Jesus taught His Lost Sheep of the House of Israel... to the multitudes on the glass sea.

The Gospel of the Kingdom:
Matthew 26:13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this Gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

That makes the Gospel of the Kingdom none other than the Four Gospels themselves... two of which are first-hand witnesses of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Only if this is symbolic for the internet:

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice,"

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Doesn't apply to those who adhere to the "Gathering Together" (rapture)..... there are no conditional prophecies that need be met.

That is obviously untrue, since Paul made it necessary for the Man of Sin to appear first, before Christ comes for his Church, so that when Christ comes he will actually destroy the Man of Sin.

Pretribbers twist the following Scriptures:
2 Thes 2.1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him...3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

Upvote 0