Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Come on now. You quoted Jeremiah 4:23-27 and not Genesis 1:2.
You instantly think, “Gap World” whenever you see Genesis 1:2 when it does not even say that.
There are no words in Genesis 1, or Jeremiah 4 that say,

And God judged a previous world before
He created the Heavens and the Earth for mankind.

(Gap Theory Influenced Translation).​

Get a good nights sleep. You have been running in circles non stop.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have you ever tried comparing anything in Jeremiah 4:23-26 with that of anything in Isaiah 13? Both passages speak about the heavens being black. Both passages speak about the Lord's fierce anger. Both passages involve the presence of the LORD. To name a few. Whether there is a connection here or not, maybe there is, maybe there isn't, yet I can't help but think about passages, such as Isaiah 13, when I'm considering what Jeremiah is prophesying about in Jeremiah 4:23-26.

And once again, since I have mentioned this before, prophecies predict future events, not past events. When Jeremiah initially gave the prophecy in Jeremiah 4:23-26, from his perspective at the time, he was prophesying about future events that hadn't even happened yet. Prophecies give advanced warnings of something. It would be pointless to warn someone in advance with prophetic events that already happened ages ago.
These are endless debates based upon speculations and subjective thinking strongly held by prejudice and bias. In the mean time Young Earth Creationists are handing our freedom over to the world because of refusal to admit they can be wrong concerning a cherished childhood belief they loved in Sunday school. This earth was created BEFORE day one. Time undetermined. The earth was witnessing to the next new heavens and earth in Genesis One. Angels watched as their old world was being replaced with a new world. This time a new creature will be given dominion over the earth. Man.

Have a nice day. As for me I will not hesitate to declare that young earth creationism is reactionary, and is missing what the Word of God contains. Contains information that snatches away from the evolutionist his feelings of entitlement because of how young earth creationists stubbornly deny the facts. They call you liars. And, some of what you declare is lies in the face of objective truth. There was an old creation with dinosaurs.

Funny how we read in the bible about lions and bears interacting with man. But? Not one peep about T-Rex? It should have been all over the place mentioned...

G'day...

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These are endless debates based upon speculations and subjective thinking strongly held by prejudice and bias. In the mean time Young Earth Creationists are handing our freedom over to the world because of refusal to admit they can be wrong concerning a cherished childhood belief they loved in Sunday school. This earth was created BEFORE day one. Time undetermined. The earth was witnessing to the next new heavens and earth in Genesis One. Angels watched as their old world was being replaced with a new world. This time a new creature will be given dominion over the earth. Man.

Have a nice day. As for me I will not hesitate to declare that young earth creationism is reactionary, and is missing what the Word of God contains. Contains information that snatches away from the evolutionist his feelings of entitlement because of how young earth creationists stubbornly deny the facts. They call you liars. And, some of what you declare is lies in the face of objective truth. There was an old creation with dinosaurs.

Funny how we read in the bible about lions and bears interacting with man. But? Not one peep about T-Rex? It should have been all over the place mentioned...

G'day...

According to some scientific studies, some are concluding that ancient earth was initially a waterworld, no continents at all. And they are theorizing that this has been the case 3.2 billions of years ago. Even this doesn't agree with a proposed gap. Those who are proposing a gap, as far as I can tell they are not claiming the earth has been a waterworld since the beginning, but that it became flooded sometime before creation day 1 because of God's fierce anger at the time(Jeremiah 4 as an example).

I can't figure out who makes less sense here? Those theorizing that the earth was a waterworld from the beginning, or those that are proposing a gap? At least the former tends to agree with the Bible more than the latter does, except for how old they propose the earth is. Clearly, the earth was covered in water before there was dry land appearing. Obviously, the land was there the entire time, since it doesn't make sense that God would have created the earth out of nothing but water. Why the water was there to begin with, that is the major question. I don't see a gap explaining it since there are no Scriptures to back up this theory. Any Scriptures used to support this theory are taken out of context and being applied to something God never intended them to be applied to.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
According to some scientific studies, some are concluding that ancient earth was initially a waterworld, no continents at all. And they are theorizing that this has been the case 3.2 billions of years ago. Even this doesn't agree with a proposed gap. Those who are proposing a gap

You do not know where you are heading. And, I am not going on a picnic with you. You keep diverting to wrong issues. It would help if you could see the issue. But, it seems that is why you can't.

The Issue is that there was another created world on earth before this one replaced it. Its perfect in explaining why we find the fossil remains. And, its in the Bible!

If T-Rex were a contemporary of Adam in this creation? We would see hundreds of passages mentioning such creatures. But, what do we find? Only animals of this world get mentioned.

Please... think.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Does Jesus' death on the cross cover their sins as well? Are any of them savable on judgment day?
No... Neanderthal man did not have a soul created in God's image. Its body was not the same as Jesus body. Jesus was born as Adam had been created.

Jesus could not die for the Nephilim either. They did not have souls, but spirit like their male parent.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Were there also females during the gap, meaning women? According to Genesis 2:21-23, there was no such thing as a woman until God first formed one from the rib he took from Adam. And what did Adam say following that event? This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Why do you keep imposing another era (dispensation/age) upon another?

We are told we must rightly divide the Word of God. You keep throwing things into a blender and serving your own brand of pancakes that are not digestible.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do you keep imposing another era (dispensation/age) upon another?

We are told we must rightly divide the Word of God. You keep throwing things into a blender and serving your own brand of pancakes that are not digestible.

Apparently you are unable or unwilling to follow along with why I am asking some of the things I ask. Logic says, if there were humans before creation day 1, some of them would have been women. So where did they come from if God didn't even make women until He formed one out of Adam's rib?

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Apparently you are unable or unwilling to follow along with why I am asking some of the things I ask. Logic says, if there were humans before creation day 1, some of them would have been women. So where did they come from if God didn't even make women until He formed one out of Adam's rib?

And, where did the prehistoric animals come from as well? The prehistoric man in the Hebrew was a generic term for man. One could say, "humanoid." A special high order of being in the prehistoric world. Like bees have hives, and animals can have boroughs... that kind of man built their own villages. Neanderthal is hardly the same as man we see today. Yet, science had enough sense to categorize it as a "primitive form of man." A humanoid.

What are you thinking? That it all began and ended with Adam in the Garden?

Where did angels come from? Their creation is not mentioned in Genesis. Nor, was the creation of the water. The water "was just there." They existed before Genesis 1:2!

Its interesting to note. God "built up" the woman's body. Not, formed it out of Adam's rib.

The Hebrew says that the Lord molded and formed (yatsar) Adam's body out from the elements of the earth. But?

When he took a rib out from Adam's side? The Lord did with that like he once did with a few fishes and few loaves to feed the thousands.,... He kept on producing more and more of the same substance of the rib to "build" her body (banah).

Different Hebrew words used for the man's and woman's body. The Lord took from the soil all that was needed to produce Adam's body. But, from Adam's side He kept on duplicating its substance to "build and construct" a body for the woman. They had no TV nor radio back then. So, the Lord made her specially beautiful as to be for Adam's entertainment and news gossip! :angel: ... I was there. I know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You are asking questions about the created world (v.1) that God did NOT give any information about.

All we know is that "but the earth became a desolate wasteland" (v.2).

What happened between creation and the restoration of earth from v.2 on is a mystery to us and God didn't want humanity to know.

All your questions are relegated to "theory". No one knows.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are asking questions about the created world (v.1) that God did NOT give any information about.

What happened between creation and the restoration of earth from v.2 on is a mystery to us and God didn't want humanity to know.

If He did not want us to know? At least know more than many do? He would have not have created the scientific mind in certain people to discover and classify the prehistoric remains.

There is more to be known than first realized. For example, understanding there was a prehistoric system explains why Lucifer used to be the light of the morning and why certain angels were called "morning stars." Not all angels were so designed by God.

Then Yahweh answered Job from the storm, and he said,
“Who is this darkening counsel
by words without knowledge?
Prepare yourself for a difficult task like a man,
and I will question you, and you shall declare to me.

“Where were you at my laying the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you possess understanding.
Who determined its measurement? Yes, you do know.
Or who stretched the measuring line upon it?
On what were its bases sunk?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
when the morning stars were singing together
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Jb 38:1-7​

Two different races of angels created by God? Morning stars? Sons of God?

Why we see different races in man today?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If He did not want us to know? At least know more than many do? He would have not have created the scientific mind in certain people to discover and classify the prehistoric remains.
My point was that there is a significant time period between v.1 and v.2. And God did not give man any information regarding what happened during that unspecified time. That's all.

There is more to be known than first realized. For example, understanding there was a prehistoric system explains why Lucifer used to be the light of the morning and why certain angels were called "morning stars." Not all angels were so designed by God.

Then Yahweh answered Job from the storm, and he said,
“Who is this darkening counsel
by words without knowledge?
Prepare yourself for a difficult task like a man,
and I will question you, and you shall declare to me.

“Where were you at my laying the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you possess understanding.
Who determined its measurement? Yes, you do know.
Or who stretched the measuring line upon it?
On what were its bases sunk?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
when the morning stars were singing together
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Jb 38:1-7​

Two different races of angels created by God? Morning stars? Sons of God?
There does appear to be different ranks among the angelic race. Some angels having multiple wings, and others having no wings.

Why we see different races in man today?
Actually, angels are all in just 1 race, the angelic race. Among them there are fallen angels, called both demons and unclean spirits, which can indwell humans, though some believe the "demons/unclean spirits" are the souls of the people created by the combination of fallen angel and human in Genesis 6. Having genetics from angels leads me to believe that those half-angelic half-humans will be among the fallen angels, per Matt 25:41.

Regarding different races among man, I believe that all humans are also in just 1 race, which we call the human race (singular).

Geneticists tell us that there is much more in common among the different ethnics than what is different.

All humans came from Adam, and after the co-mixing between angel and humans in Genesis 6, all future humans came from Noah, whose line apparently was not contaminated with angelic seed.

All this talk about "racism" is silly. There is 1 race. However, Satan IS racist. He hates all humans and loves to destroy us. Those he has deceived and used for his own purposes are what the communists called "useful idiots". We're seeing a lot of that today.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There does appear to be different ranks among the angelic race. Some angels having multiple wings, and others having no wings.

Wings is a mark of rank that God honors only certain angels with. As far as race of angels? Only some angels were Light Bearers... That is genetics. Of course, all are angels, just like all races of man are man.

Actually, angels are all in just 1 race, the angelic race.

Ahhhh! That was easy! Man is all one race,too? The human race? :|

We got to better understand these things if we are going to better understand why man is right now situated as he is, between God and the angels watching, and at times fallen angels allowed to be testing us.

Sometimes it easy to overshoot the turn.... I found sometimes I need to slow down to get what was being said.

We should all be friends here. But? We sometimes let things creep in and wedge us in.

grace and peace .....

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Wings is a mark of rank that God honors only certain angels with.
:)

As far as race of angels? Only some angels were Light Bearers... That is genetics. Of course, all are angels, just like all races of man are man.
Since every man came from Adam, that equals 1 race.

Calling the various ethnic groups races is an attack on God's creation. He created 1 human race. Just as He did with the angels.

Ahhhh! That was easy! Man is all one race,too? The human race? :|
Why not?

We got to better understand these things if we are going to better understand why man is right now situated as he is, between God and the angels watching, and at times fallen angels allowed to be testing us.
Could you explain what you are referrin to by "man situated as he is right now"? Thanks.

Sometimes it easy to overshoot the turn.... I found sometimes I need to slow down to get what was being said.

We should all be friends here. But? We sometimes let things creep in and wedge us in.

grace and peace .....
And the same to you.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:)

Since every man came from Adam, that equals 1 race.

We need to step outside of the "political correctness" mode, please.

God separated and "segregated" men into groups after the tower of Babel.

"From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit
the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in
history and the boundaries of their lands." Ac 17:26​

In order to scatter men over the entire face of the earth? God provided for what was to be needed where they lived. God obliged by transforming the groups of men in to having perfect adaptability of each area He designated them for.

God was not going to place light skinned Scandinavians in hot sunny parts of the earth... and visa versa. That is when God began the races. He demonstrated His power to genetically transform bodily forms in the Garden when He took the adept and nimble serpent and removed his legs and made him to crawl on his belly.

grace and peace ......

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We need to step outside of the "political correctness" mode, please.
lol. PC is Satan's tool.

God separated and "segregated" men into groups after the tower of Babel.
And we call that 'nations'.

"From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit
the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in
history and the boundaries of their lands."
Ac 17:26​

In order to scatter men over the entire face of the earth?
Yep.

God provided for what was to be needed where they lived. God obliged by transforming the groups of men in to having perfect adaptability of each area He designated them for.
No, all He did was change their language, so they would group together.

Are you suggesting that different languages equates to different races?

God was not going to place light skinned Scandinavians in hot sunny parts of the earth... and visa versa.
Of course not. He's way smarter than such a thing. Creating the different languages was all that was needed. If you have further evidence, please share.

That is when God began the races.
So again, are you suggesting that different languages equate to different races?

He demonstrated His power to genetically transform bodily forms in the Garden when He took the adept and nimble serpent and removed his legs and made him to crawl on his belly.

grace and peace ......
Actually, as I already noted, geneticists will tell you the DNA in EVERY human being is far more similar than different.

So there is only 1 race. Some theologians call it the Adamic race. I kinda like that.

Regarding your comments about, consider Acts 17:26 - From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

The red words prove that changing their languages created nations, not races.

The blue words indicate God's purpose for changing their languages.

The green words show the WHEN of everyone's existence on earth.

The purple sords show the WHERE of everyone's existence on earth.

Class dismissed. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

G'day...

"Behemoth" of Job 40...

Job 40:15-23
15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19 He is the chief of the ways of God: He That made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

KJV

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

All your questions are relegated to "theory". No one knows.

A gap obviously contradicts Scripture, because according to Scripture, there was no such thing as mankind until God created and formed a man and a woman first, which didn't even happen until creation day 6. A gap is meaning before creation day 6. Yet, a gap proposes there were already humans living on the earth prior to creation day 1. Some proponents of this theory even go as far as to claim none of these humans even had souls.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
A gap obviously contradicts Scripture, because according to Scripture, there was no such thing as mankind until God created and formed a man and a woman first, which didn't even happen until creation day 6.
It is only a theory that there were some kind of humanoids before Adam. I do not subscribe to theories.

What I am convinced about is that there is an unspecified period of time between v.1 and 2.

v.2 should read, "But the earth became tohu (wasteland)".

A gap is meaning before creation day 6.
A gap only means a gap of time between v.1 and 2. Nothing else.

Yet, a gap proposes there were already humans living on the earth prior to creation day 1.
No, again, that would be a theory. Let's keep facts separate from theories.

Some proponents of this theory even go as far as to claim none of these humans even had souls.
I couldn't care less about whatever theory is being proposed.

The fact is that v.2 was very poorly translated.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, all He did was change their language, so they would group together.

Are you suggesting that different languages equates to different races?

Each race has within it different languages. Race had to do with their natural habitat. God did not make the black race to live in Igloos and hunt caribou. They were not genetically adapted by God for that type of living. But, if God wanted to? He could have designated Eskimos to speak Swahili.

How many African languages are there? How many Oriental languages? Did God move the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc people to the continent of Africa? No. If He did? They would have not done well in that eco system and climate.

Races were the result of God first separating man by languages. They did not see differences to separate in their appearance until later. God had to move each race to where He not only wanted them adapted physically to live... but to stay as well. Stay until He deemed fit to begin integrating mankind according to His plan.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A gap obviously contradicts Scripture, because according to Scripture, there was no such thing as mankind until God created and formed a man and a woman first, which didn't even happen until creation day 6. A gap is meaning before creation day 6. Yet, a gap proposes there were already humans living on the earth prior to creation day 1. Some proponents of this theory even go as far as to claim none of these humans even had souls.

When did the sun appear to provide light? Day one? No!

Its not as simple as you wish it to be.

All animals have souls. Nephesh.

This time around God declared to all the angels that He will make man's soul in His image. Thus raising the level of the human soul to something beyond being an animal.

The Prehistoric man was a genius in his abilities compared to the regular animals.. but not possessing a soul in God's image. Look how a spider weaves its web. Genius ability. Look how honey bees make honey their comb. Genius in ability. Coincidence?

Upvote 0