sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trust in Jesus to save you. By his paying for your sins on the cross. And if you believe in him, it is because he saved you. Only those he saves can believe in any true sense.

Which comes first to you then, salvation or belief?

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
It is in the post that I was replying to.
Could you quote from post #1 something that was said to suggest, "what came first, believe or saved?
As I said, that is being debated in the thread that I gave you the link for.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could you quote from post #1 something that was said to suggest, "what came first, believe or saved?

You replied to my post right? You can check the post in which that post was replying to, I even bolded it.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
You replied to my post right? You can check the post in which that post was replying to, I even bolded it.
Okay, I will try this again. I can see that you were replying to a post by Dave, if you want to call that a
reply. As I noted, your "reply" is to propose a question that is already being addressed in another
thread. You are off topic, and now rudely arguing with me. This discussion is finished. You are not welcome. Post again and I will request moderation. I was polite, I asked you to take up your question
on the thread that is actively addressing this since last Wednesday. Have you posted there? Why are
you trying to bring that into this thread. It is called derailing the discussion. No thanks. I asked you to
reply to something from post #1 to show that you are on topic. You refuse.
That is already being discussed elsewhere, since last Wednesday. The title is
what you just asked. Why bring that here?
Are you saved because you believe? Or do you believe because you are saved?
The question proposed by this OP is the message preached.
Please remain on topic from the #1 post.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,741.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, I will try this again. I can see that you were replying to a post by Dave, if you want to call that a
reply. As I noted, your "reply" is to propose a question that is already being addressed in another
thread. You are off topic, and now rudely arguing with me. This discussion is finished. You are not welcome. Post again and I will request moderation. I was polite, I asked you to take up your question
on the thread that is actively addressing this since last Wednesday. Have you posted there? Why are
you trying to bring that into this thread. It is called derailing the discussion. No thanks. I asked you to
reply to something from post #1 to show that you are on topic. You refuse.

You can infer rudeness from just those typed words? I was being polite there.

Anyway my first reply to stommmy, if you don’t want me to follow up with Dave, I am fine.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0