Take a left at the milky way and you'll run right
✟1,194.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
This kinda stinks, that the server crashed! But I will say that at least EVERYTHING wasn't lost! And I do like the layout and such, I hope they can find everything!

Now, I guess we have to go about recreating all the old threads, but I don't really remember what they were, hehe :angel: at least I'm not supposed to remember that stuff, otherwise I would be slacking off from my job! More than anything I just wanted to say hi to everyone and uhhhh, yeah, talk about... something, but I'm not really sure WHAT! So, the floor is open to suggestions!

TCapp

Senior Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,136.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
Ummm.... I liked the ask a dumb question thread. I enjoyed the answer with a question thread (I made post 200 on that one).

JeffreyLloyd, I lost all my almost 500 posts, too. Plus your signature in my guestbook. ;)

Such is life. It reminds me of a joke I heard about Satan and Jesus having an essay-writing contest on their respective computers. The power went out. When the computers came back on, Satan's essay was gone and Jesus' essay was intact. Satan asked "what's the deal?" and one of the angels said, "Didn't you know -- Jesus saves!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
we could find out what people are scared of, what people believe the purpose of a church is (not the whole of Christ's body, but like different denoms and churchs etc), hmm what fave foods are no better, if we could only eat one thing for the rest of our lives, what would it be.... what are we reading? whats your fave book? fave movie? tv show? how do you pick what you read or watch.... um where do you shop? what are random questions you have about God? If you met God today and could ask whatever you wanted, what would you ask? what spiritual gift do you have? hmmmm i can think of lots more random ones too if need be. so you guys get to starting threads hehe

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SirKenin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2003
from the deepest inner mind to the outer limits
✟9,370.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
why do we have to recreate anything? I think it's a good time to start over. :)

Me..... Hmmm. I lost all my posts. :cry: no big deal. I liked my webpage thing, but that can easily be recreated.

No worries. Let's find a smilie that would be appropriate for this situation instead. Oh... I know...

biglaugh.gif

eek7.gif

Upvote 0