Roman57

May 26, 2005
Ann Arbor
✟29,755.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I moved to Flagstaff AZ because I got teaching job at CCC. I found two churches that meet on Saturday (see 1 and 2 below), but I am not happy with either of them. I also found one more church (item 3) but apparently it moved from Flagstaff to Sacramento. So here is what I found:

1) Mountainview church, which is a mainstream Christian church that meets on Sunday, has a Messianic group that is affiliated with it and meets on Saturday. Even though Messianic group meets on Saturday and keeps Jewish feats, the fact that it is part of a Sunday church makes me question whether they are sincere about their Messianic beliefs. Now, I have been in the past to the Messianic churches that were simply renting the building of a Sunday church, and I was perfectly fine with that. But here they are not just renting the building. Here, they seem to be collaboration, with large number of people attending both Saturday and Sunday.

2) There is an Adventist church in Flagstaff. At least it is "better" than option 1 because its belief about Saturday Sabbath and dietary laws are sincere. However, Adventists don't observe the biblical feasts. So during the feasts that just passed, I was forced to go to option 1.

3) When I google messianic churches in Flagstaff I also found Beth Yeshua Messianic Congregation. But when I go on its website, it says it moved to Sacramento. I also asked about it to some people when I came to Option 1 church, and they told me they know what that church is, it actually used to use their building, and yes it moved. But now it is not even in Sacramento but at some other part of the country I don't remember. Apparently they didn't update their website.

So this brings me to asking you. Does anyone know any other Sabbaterian option in Flagstaff?