Anti-Christ European The final BEAST power is nearly HERE!

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Have you all ever considered that the king of the South could come from Saudi Arabia?Abraham's sons by Keturah settled there. They are your Arabs. And, it is directly South of Jerusalem. Egypt is more Southwest. It does not matter how much I try to point this out, it gets ignored like Keturah's children do not exist or do not have a place in this end time scenario. I think most Bible prophecy scholars have overlooked these people too. That have essentially been invisible to the world stage, kind of a see and don't see component. Now, I think it is possible that Saudi Arabia is very key to end time prophecy. So, I ask all of you to pause and consider Saudi Arabia. Remember they have a new king.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you all ever considered that the king of the South could come from Saudi Arabia?Abraham's sons by Keturah settled there. They are your Arabs. And, it is directly South of Jerusalem. Egypt is more Southwest. It does not matter how much I try to point this out, it gets ignored like Keturah's children do not exist or do not have a place in this end time scenario. I think most Bible prophecy scholars have overlooked these people too. That have essentially been invisible to the world stage, kind of a see and don't see component. Now, I think it is possible that Saudi Arabia is very key to end time prophecy. So, I ask all of you to pause and consider Saudi Arabia. Remember they have a new king.

Most people expect Jesus to return soon ... So if you look at current events you will be mislead... Jesus is not returning soon to establish a kingdom on earth yet ...mystery Babylon will come first and the temple rebuild and the false messianic age comes and the 10 tribes of Israel restored

All this must take place first .. This is falling away from the faith to return back to the law ...

Jesus returns when the 10 kingdoms of Israel are formed

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Most people expect Jesus to return soon ... So if you look at current events you will be mislead... Jesus is not returning soon to establish a kingdom on earth yet ...mystery Babylon will come first and the temple rebuild and the false messianic age comes and the 10 tribes of Israel restored

All this must take place first .. This is falling away from the faith to return back to the law ...

Jesus returns when the 10 kingdoms of Israel are formed

Somehow I knew I would get an answer like this. ^_^ :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm blind too.. Who is keturah and her children?

Well, I am glad you asked!^_^

Genesis 25:1
Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.

Genesis 25:4
And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abidah, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah.

1 Chronicles 1:32
Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham's concubine: she bare Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jokshan; Sheba, and Dedan.

1 Chronicles 1:33
And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Henoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these are the sons of Keturah.

Here is a map of where they settled.
map-of-keturahs-sons.jpg

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I am glad you asked!^_^

Genesis 25:1
Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.

Genesis 25:4
And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abidah, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah.

1 Chronicles 1:32
Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham's concubine: she bare Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jokshan; Sheba, and Dedan.

1 Chronicles 1:33
And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Henoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these are the sons of Keturah.

Here is a map of where they settled.
map-of-keturahs-sons.jpg

Ok but where does it say keturah and her children will attack Israel?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ok but where does it say keturah and her children will attack Israel?
I don't know if you have paid any attention or not, but many things in scripture are cyclical in nature. Many times Israel was at war with the Midianites. Midian was one of Keturah's children. Read the story of Gideon for an example.Moses stayed with Jethro when he ran from Pharaoh . Jethro was a Midianite priest. And Saudi Arabia is the seat of Islam with their shrine in Mecca.

Upvote 0