Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
andiesmama said:
/me grumbles under her breath....wrapping a towel around her dripping hair & throwing on a bathrobe....

"Dang that doorbell!"
Well, geeeeeeeeesh! Had I knoooooooooown you were playing around in the bathtub....:p

Now, is it "dang that doorbell"? Or dang the person who RANG the doorbell? :scratch:

Upvote 0

andiesmama

Senior Contributor
Sep 16, 2004
Florida
✟18,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lena75 said:
Well, geeeeeeeeesh! Had I knoooooooooown you were playing around in the bathtub....:p

Now, is it "dang that doorbell"? Or dang the person who RANG the doorbell? :scratch:

I KNOW better than to say "Dang LENA"....so I chose the neutral option of "Dang the DOORBELL"....take it for what it's worth...:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gracefaith

Faith...Hope...Love
Sep 26, 2004
Visit site
✟13,991.00
Faith
Christian
GutterRat said:
Yeah, wuts up with this place? It's dead!! Not the good ol' CF of old. :(
Personally, I'm blaming the deadness on you. We're all dealing with abandonment issues created by your absence. ;) I've had to resort to creating a thread made of links to old threads just so I can feel blood moving in my veins again.

Upvote 0

Lena75

Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
gracefaith said:
Personally, I'm blaming the deadness on you. We're all dealing with abandonment issues created by your absence. ;) I've had to resort to creating a thread made of links to old threads just so I can feel blood moving in my veins again.
Hmmm, that just about gives me an idea. Once I get the time tomorrow....look for a new thread! :cool:

Upvote 0

tigercub

unbelievably fluffy
Site Supporter
May 8, 2006
Brisbane
Visit site
✟27,814.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Just found this thread :)

Spose I should do a quick intro....erm..

I have been married for over a year now (no longer newlyweds) I met my husband....same place someone_else & elm0 met actually, though we started dating awhile after they did. They also got married before us.

My husband is also on here, as Zaphod_Beeblebrox.... though he isn't around much. Prefers Whirlpool I think (geek!) ^_^

We have no children (not for lack of trying!:mad:) Or pets (coz Landlord says we can't :cry:)

I think that's about it :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LynnMcG

A reflection of the Son
Sep 20, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟20,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
andiesmama said:
:hug: Girlfriend!! I've been missing you....:kiss:

Thank you! Missed you too.

So Lena, what the heck did you do to GR to make him turn to the dark side! (read that last part with your very best Darth Vader voice)

Upvote 0