Aug 11, 2004
✟21,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LynnMcG said:
Thank you! Missed you too.

So Lena, what the heck did you do to GR to make him turn to the dark side! (read that last part with your very best Darth Vader voice)
Ah, you should know the answer! A few twists of the arm, a couple bonks on the head and hey, we're all set. Didn't hold no knife or gun to him, so he was perfectly able to make up his own mind....which I see he's done AAAALLLLL on his own! All I have to say is....................................SUCKER!!!! ^_^

PS, Lynn......I've missed you too! :hug: :kiss:

Upvote 0

Rhododendron

Senior Veteran
Dec 29, 2006
✟18,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi :wave:

I've been married since July 24, 2004. It's been a wild ride, let me tell you :p

Long story short, I was living in Toronto, Ontario, (born and raised there) and my husband was here (where we are now) in Edmonton, Alberta. We met through a mutual friend and I flew out here to date, get engaged, and marry him. The craziest thing I've ever done for love HAHAHA!!!

He's been a Christian all of his life, and I was saved when I was in grade 11 (I guess 17 years old?).

We have our ups and downs, but God has been very good. He has handed us a house that we are building, to be ready in March :thumbsup: and we're SOOOOOO excited!

Our calling is in the music ministry. We are both unprofessional musicians for Jesus. We're still working on actually working together without fighting LOL!! (not happening so far) and thus, are solo artists in the meantime ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was going to watch that show. How was it?
Disturbing, lol...and freaky. Also insteresting, the historical facts that led to the legend. Vlad the Impaler reportedly used to dine in the midst of his fields of impaled victims and drink their blood. Of course all the reports came from Vlad's enemies (the Germans), so who knows what the truth really is.

The descendents of Dracula's most hated enemy (some German dude) think they still have a curse upon them...and yet they all seem to be obsessed with all things Dracula (finding his remains, exploring and filming his castle, etc). If it were me, I'd change my name and never watch a vampire movie again, lol, considering some of the "cursed" experinces they've had. :eek:

It was interesting...if it comes on again, you should check it out. :)

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics