THE FALSE TEACHINGS OF UNIVERSALISM - BEWARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What Love Is All About

It was a busy morning, approximately 8:30 am, when an elderly gentleman, in his 80’s arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb. He stated that he was in a hurry and that he had an appointment at 9:00 am. I took his vital signs, and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would be able to see him. I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound.

On exam it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redressed his wound. While taking care of him, we began to engage in conversation. I asked him if he had a doctor’s appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I then inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for awhile and was a victim of Alzheimer’s Disease.

As we talked and I finished dressing his wound, I asked if she would be worried if he was a bit late. He replied that she no longer knew who he was, and hadn’t recognized him in five years. I was surprised, and asked him, “And you still go every morning, even though she doesn’t know who you are?” He smiled and patted my hand and said,

"She doesn’t know me, but I still know who she is."

In like manner, most of mankind has forgotten God, but He has not forgotten us.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
In like manner, most of mankind has forgotten God, but He has not forgotten us.

Brother Laz: Nothing gets past you lol.

How wonderful the great draw of the Glorious One. We have fallen into spiritual dementia, wandering around in lostness, lost to who we are and what our purpose is in the One who has NOT forgotten. Bless His glorious Name!

This link is where a young woman first posted on C.F. a mere few days ago. In that wonderful post it came crashing in on me
the Spiritual Maginot Line flowing out of Him & for Him.

That line has cascaded through the ages with glorious trophies of the Father who have set the standards high. May His Name be honored in us who follow Him in the withersoever!

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Brother Laz: Nothing gets past you lol.

How wonderful the great draw of the Glorious One. We have fallen into spiritual dementia, wandering around in lostness, lost to who we are and what our purpose is in the One who has NOT forgotten. Bless His glorious Name!

This link is where a young woman first posted on C.F. a mere few days ago. In that wonderful post it came crashing in on me
the Spiritual Maginot Line flowing out of Him & for Him.

That line has cascaded through the ages with glorious trophies of the Father who have set the standards high. May His Name be honored in us who follow Him in the withersoever!

I think you forgot the link...

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I think you forgot the link...

Dear Laz: My mind is fast becoming like the rest of me, discombobulated. However, I love this glorious beware link and the One we must beware of.

Abba is the Source, the Guide, the Goal of the all: ta pavnte!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Giant beware ! !

""FOR THE SON OF MAN IS COME TO SAVE THAT WHICH WAS LOST." (Matthew 18:11)

The question is simply will Jesus Christ do what He has come to do, or will He fail?

Will He save that which was lost and not some (tis) of the lost?

Can "that which was lost" be saved, if any soul be finally lost ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Big bad megas giant beware

"ALL FLESH SHALL SEE THE SALVATION OF GOD." (Luke 3:5)

St. Luke of course is quoting the prophet Isaiah (Isa. 11:5)

The seeing is twofold.

1. The natural sight of Jehovah's glorious deeds on behalf of His people.

2. The spiritual recognition of Jehovah as the Lord.

These words point in the direction of salvation which shall be absolutely universal.

"For without holiness no man shall see the Lord." (Hebr. 12:14

"The pure in heart shall see God." (Matt. 5: 8)

Adam1 = "many made sinners."

Last Adam = the identical many "made righteous."

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom

"BUT I SAY UNTO YOU LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, DO GOOD TO THEM WHICH HATE YOU * * AND YOU SHALL BE THE CHILDREN OF THE HIGHEST." Luke 6: 27-35.

But I say, love your enemies.

Will the advocates of endless penalty frankly tell us how that can be reconciled with the letter, or the spirit, of this text?

Will they explain why God commands us to love our enemies, when He consigns His own enemies to an endless hell, or annihilation: and why He bids us to do good to those who hate us, when He means for ever to punish and do evil to those who hate Him?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ClementofA

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
Vancouver
✟310,073.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

"BUT I SAY UNTO YOU LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, DO GOOD TO THEM WHICH HATE YOU * * AND YOU SHALL BE THE CHILDREN OF THE HIGHEST." Luke 6: 27-35.

Will the advocates of endless penalty frankly tell us how that can be reconciled with the letter, or the spirit, of this text?

Will they explain why God commands us to love our enemies, when He consigns His own enemies to an endless hell, or annihilation: and why He bids us to do good to those who hate us, when He means for ever to punish and do evil to those who hate Him?

Have been reading Luke through recently, including that chapter yesterday.

That's one of my favorite Bible passages.

Upvote 0

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

^ Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:48, NKJV)

Reactions: Lazarus Short
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
^ Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:48, NKJV)

Dear Lily: The words of our Lord are so powerful. As they begin to seep into our complex being by the Spirit, wonderful things transpire, most far beyond what our little minds can grasp.

I know so little, but deep within me is the faith to believe that He as the Archegos & Prodromos pioneers a Way back into our Abba.

Yes, Lily, our Father has destined to have not mere children, but sons fashioned after their Elder Brother, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Beware, beware, beware !

The regeneration (palingenesia) -Matthew 19:28

This passage is often passed over but promises that the new creation of all things is one day to be remade (Col. 1: 5-20; Hebrews 1:2)

The thoughtful will notice the connection of restoration and judgment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lily: The words of our Lord are so powerful. As they begin to seep into our complex being by the Spirit, wonderful things transpire, most far beyond what our little minds can grasp.

I know so little, but deep within me is the faith to believe that He as the Archegos & Prodromos pioneers a Way back into our Abba.

Yes, Lily, our Father has destined to have not mere children, but sons fashioned after their Elder Brother, the Lord Jesus Christ.
I had to search these words “Archegos & Prodromos” and the result linked to the sabbath so shabbat shalom to you.

It is lawful to do good.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I had to search these words “Archegos & Prodromos” and the result linked to the sabbath so shabbat shalom to you.

It is lawful to do good.

Hi there Lily. I find it hard to believe you had to search, but you must know that mines are planted as you dig around (lol).

The Archegos & Prodromos is the forerunner back into the heart of Abba. The Saviour of all mankind spied out the land and came back prepared to lead sons Home to our Abba (thus becoming the eldest among a vast company of brethren.)

Wee lady, it is always a pleasure seeing you. May His exceedingly wonderful love & grace be yours in His journey Home.

Upvote 0

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there Lily. I find it hard to believe you had to search, but you must know that mines are planted as you dig around (lol).

The Archegos & Prodromos is the forerunner back into the heart of Abba. The Saviour of all mankind spied out the land and came back prepared to lead sons Home to our Abba (thus becoming the eldest among a vast company of brethren.)

Wee lady, it is always a pleasure seeing you. May His exceedingly wonderful love & grace be yours in His journey Home.
I did have to search because I could only even try to figure out “arch” on my own. I will have to read even more to internalise the concepts of the words but they seem like good words to know.

Peace, blessings, and grace to you too, the things in the past will all burn away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

(John 14:1-6, NKJV)

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

(John 14:1-6, NKJV)

I behold many dwelling places in our God. Each place is unique in its dimension & flows out of the One of Un (limited) places of union & communion. No two disciples of the Master knew Him the same. Out of the 12 there were 3, (Peter, James & John), out of the 3 there was John who leaned on Hs bosom.

God is the Creator of all men.

“He hath made of one blood, all nations of men, to dwell on all the face of the earth.” (Acts 17:26) He would not have created intelligent beings, had he known they were to be forever miserable. To suppose that God would bring beings into existence who he knew would be infinite losers by that existence, is to charge him with the utmost malignity.

The existence itself would not be a blessing, but a curse; the greatness of which cannot be described. As God is infinite in knowledge, and as he sees the end from the beginning, he must have known before the creation, the result of the existence he was about to confer, and whether, upon the whole, it would be a blessing; and , as he was not under any necessity to create man, being also infinitely benevolent, he could not have conferred an existence that he knew would end in the worst possible consequences to his creatures. -Thomas Whittemore-

• Agree
Upvote 0

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I behold many dwelling places in our God. Each place is unique in its dimension & flows out of the One of Un (limited) places of union & communion. No two disciples of the Master knew Him the same. Out of the 12 there were 3, (Peter, James & John), out of the 3 there was John who leaned on Hs bosom.

If I see someone awful and think that I want them to go away, that’s my own thought. Christ would say “come here” so they could be healed because he can see how they should be.

It’s good to see like that.

Not theory, to practice.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If I see someone awful and think that I want them to go away, that’s my own thought. Christ would say “come here” so they could be healed because he can see how they should be.

It’s good to see like that.

Not theory, to practice.

We are all on different stages of a journey whose beginning & ending is ABBA. The Christ did send some empty away, namely the rich, so full of themselves they would be left to another day.

Poverty of spirit must be the foundation for coming to the Lord Jesus Christ. It is in that place His living water flows to the thirsty broken wrecks of sin & despair.

Dear lady, may He fill us with a hunger that can only be filled in Him, the Master of zao life.

"He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away with empty hands."

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom

“He hath made of one blood, all nations of men, to dwell on all the face of the earth.” (Acts 17:26) He would not have created intelligent beings, had he known they were to be forever miserable. To suppose that God would bring beings into existence who he knew would be infinite losers by that existence, is to charge him with the utmost malignity.

The existence itself would not be a blessing, but a curse; the greatness of which cannot be described. As God is infinite in knowledge, and as he sees the end from the beginning, he must have known before the creation, the result of the existence he was about to confer, and whether, upon the whole, it would be a blessing; and , as he was not under any necessity to create man, being also infinitely benevolent, he could not have conferred an existence that he knew would end in the worst possible consequences to his creatures. -Thomas Whittemore-

God is not only the Creator of all mankind, He is...

GOD THE FATHER OF MEN

God is the Father of all men. “Have we not all one Father? Hath not one God created us?” (Mal. 2:10).

A kind Father will not punish his children but for their good. God is evidently called the Father of all men in the Scriptures, and this is not an unmeaning name; he has the disposition and principles of a Father. He loves with a Father’s love; he watches with a Father’s care; he reproves with a Father’s tenderness; he punishes with a Father’s design.

God is the Father of all men; and, therefore, he cannot make mankind endlessly miserable. -Thomas Whittemore-

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.