THE FALSE TEACHINGS OF UNIVERSALISM - BEWARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 2:14 mentions Balaam (Numbers 22-24) by name, and Balaam was able to truly prophesy the words of God, but his uncircumcised heart was still set against God’s will (at least as less important than his own will) that he still found a way to spite Israel.

Declaring that Jesus is Lord is a fact. That doesn’t change the command to repent. Even the demons believe (that God is one) and yet they tremble rather than rejoice.

The letters to the churches in Revelation 2-3 even command God’s own people to repent because we still need to overcome and take the advice in 1 Peter 5:8.

I believe there is such a strong message of repentance in all of scripture that it would not profit anybody to overlook.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Declaring that Jesus is Lord is a fact. That doesn’t change the command to repent.

The declaration by every being IN/EN the Name of all names (here or there) comes out of seeing Him. When that happening occurs (not if) your focus of repentance will break in worship.

iu

Upvote 0

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The declaration by every being IN/EN the Name of all names (here or there) comes out of seeing Him. When that happening occurs (not if) your focus of repentance will break in worship.

iu
Do you believe this takes place before Revelation 12:17 when the dragon makes war against God’s people?

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Do you believe this takes place before Revelation 12:17 when the dragon makes war against God’s people?

It matters zilch when this happens. It does!

Every created thing (pan ktisma). Every creature in a still wider antiphonal circle beyond the circle of angels (from ktizw, for which see 1 Timothy 4:4 ; James 1:18 ), from all the four great fields of life (in heaven, upon the earth, under the earth as in verse James 3 , with on the sea epi th qalassh added). No created thing is left out. This universal chorus of praise to Christ from all created life reminds one of the profound mystical passage in Romans 8:20-22 concerning the sympathetic agony of creation (ktisi) in hope of freedom from the bondage of corruption. If the trail of the serpent is on all creation, it will be ultimately thrown off. Saying (legonta). Masculine (construction according to sense, personifying the created things) if genuine, though some MSS. have legonta (grammatical gender agreeing with panta) present active participle of legw, to say. And to the Lamb (kai twi arniwi). Dative case. Praise and worship are rendered to the Lamb precisely as to God on the throne. Note separate articles here in the doxology as in Romans 4:11 and the addition of to krato (active power) in place of iscu (reserve of strength) in Romans 5:12 . -Robertson Word Pictures-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It matters when it happens because if you’re referencing it as evidence of a final reconciliation at that moment that interpretation wouldn’t be supported with the fact that right afterward, war.

The Reconciliation of ta pante is a fact. The worship associated with the Reconciliation by the radical all of pas is a fact. It is NOT by perfunctory genuflections but in union with and IN/EN the Name of all/pas names.

It happens!

iu

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I don’t dispute your hope for mercy and grace but actually do you believe that Revelation 5:13 temporally takes place before Revelation 12:17?

The mercy & grace of God flow in antiphonal strains out of His love which never fails, EVER.

Nothing our Father Abba does is temporary. What He does as the Aidios One is eternal.

iu

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I said temporally not temporarily meaning that the first event happened at a prior moment in time to the second event

It matters not to me. If you desire to dwell in a world of attempting to figure out when our Father accomplishes what He sets out to do as the A.& F. that will be the scope of your vision. The problem = when we have figured it all out, His mighty strides have advanced further into the musterion.

Follow the bouncing ball >>>

“For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly,

but by reason of Him

who has subjected the same in hope....”

Your questions for today =

1. Who subjected who and why?

2. Is "whole" pas or tis?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It matters not to me. If you desire to dwell in a world of attempting to figure out when our Father accomplishes what He sets out to do as the A.& F. that will be the scope of your vision. The problem = when we have figured it all out, His mighty strides have advanced further into the musterion.

Follow the bouncing ball >>>

“For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly,

but by reason of Him

who has subjected the same in hope....”

Your questions for today =

1. Who subjected who and why?

2. Is "whole" pas or tis?
It matters because if you’re relying on your interpretation to demonstrate something but the literal revelation given by literally Jesus Christ says something contradictory happens after what you assumed to be a final reconciliation then I am actually not telling you that you’re wrong but pointing to something that it would probably be good to ask Him about in the spirit of hearing rather than trying to prove to Him...not to me, really, from my perspective His will be done regardless and I am not the enemy.

1. This to me points to Eden where it was not the will of man to be subjected to futility, but to have their eyes opened and to be like elohim, and the futility that took place for thousands of years was all to further glorify Jesus Christ to show that only through His grace can we grow in his likeness

2. I don’t know Greek but I can say that from a logistics perspective, if you have 8 items, and 3 are wheat and 5 are chaff, the destruction of the 5 leaves *all* as wheat because what is not can not be counted as part of the whole

Upvote 0

ABCthings

Light
Jun 4, 2019
Suleja
✟31,543.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Dear ABC: In My Father's House are many dwelling places. The sheep are His, the goats are His, the virgins are His.

49ed54dc5e4925e14bde5634f19fd039aec0a419.jpeg

Our God is the God of manifold. Take limited and place "un" before it and the journey begins into Him.
I'm not sure you understood what I wrote.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It matters because if you’re relying on your interpretation to demonstrate something

My dear Lily: Many moons ago the Master of Reconciliation reached out of Himself to embrace me. That embrace has become deeper & more intense through the many stages of coming to know Him (note stages). Our knowledge is in part, and only in part. Only as He breaks the seals in our vision does fresh avenues of His majesty lead us further into Him.

I believe in the God of ephphatha

Upvote 0

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My dear Lily: Many moons ago the Master of Reconciliation reached out of Himself to embrace me. That embrace has become deeper & more intense through the many stages of coming to know Him (note stages). Our knowledge is in part, and only in part. Only as He breaks the seals in our vision does fresh avenues of His majesty lead us further into Him.

I believe in the God of ephphatha
If all are reconciled, then Hallelujah!

If not all are reconciled but the old creation is destroyed and through the Way of Christ Jesus, some are brought into the new, then Hallelujah!

Say both from your heart then, no?

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If all are reconciled, then Hallelujah!

If not all are reconciled but the old creation is destroyed and through the Way of Christ Jesus, some are brought into the new, then Hallelujah!

Say both from your heart then, no?

Do you have any idea of the scope pas in Scripture? It radically means all, NOT some (tis).

The radical all are destined by Father to be reconciled thru the glory of at-one-ment.

All = pa’ß =

Radically means “all.”

Used without the article it means “every,” every kind or variety. So the RV marg. in Eph. 2:21, “every building,” and the text in Eph. 3:15, “every family,” and the RV marg. of Acts 2:36, “every house;”

or, it may signify “the highest degree,” the maximum of what is referred to, as, “with all boldness” Acts 4:29.

Before proper names of countries, cities and nations, and before collective terms, like “Israel,” it signifies either “all” or “the whole,” e.g., Matt. 2:3; Acts 2:36.

Used with the article, it means the whole of one object.

In the plural it signifies “the totality of the persons or things referred to.”
Used without a noun it virtually becomes a pronoun, meaning “everyone” or “anyone.”

In the plural with a noun it means “all.”

One form of the neuter plural (panta) signifies “wholly, together, in all ways, in all things,” Acts 20:35; 1 Cor. 9:25.

The neuter plural without the article signifies “all things severally,” e.g., John 1:3; 1 Cor. 2:10; preceded by the article it denotes “all things,” as constituting a whole, e.g., Rom. 11:36; 1 Cor. 8:6; Eph. 3:9.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have any idea of the scope pas in Scripture? It radically means all, NOT some (tis).

The radical all are destined by Father to be reconciled thru the glory of at-one-ment.
The adoption as children is inheritance by an overwhelming grace of God that we did nothing to deserve but even so, remember that Esau sold his own birthright for the things of this world and then Hebrews 12:17.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The adoption as children is inheritance by an overwhelming grace of God that we did nothing to deserve but even so, remember that Esau sold his own birthright for the things of this world and then Hebrews 12:17.

The adoption as children is inheritance by an overwhelming grace of God that we did nothing to deserve. (PERIOD)

The Love of God and mercy of God are unearned. You cannot ever deserve it. There are no even so's! He loves us period!

iu

Upvote 0

a-lily-of-peace

Apr 21, 2020
Australia
✟28,113.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The adoption as children is inheritance by an overwhelming grace of God that we did nothing to deserve. (PERIOD)

The Love of God and mercy of God are unearned. You cannot ever deserve it. There are no even so's! He loves us period!
The prodigal son didn’t actually get reconciled to his father until he came home.

coming home is repentance

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.