Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
No, if something is worth doing right, it's worth doing properly. If it's worth arriving at work on time once, it's worth doing all the time, and I just don't see myself doing that.

Please stop pestering me about my faults; look to the log in your own eye.

Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You seem to be getting worse & worse at taking scripture out of context. The historical and cultural context of Matthew chapter 7 has absolutely nothing to do with “An unsuccessful tennis serve that does not start the point because the ball does not land in the opponent's designated service box.”

Please invent a shot, that when injected into your bloodstream repels all insects within a 50 yard radius.

Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm too busy right now. I have about 250,000 fuse beads that I need to sort by colour and then put into a nicely partitioned crafting box. I expect to be busy with this until the end of summer.

I need someone to go with me to an event at my church: "50 + ways to prepare tuna salad". They need a judge for all these tuna salads to see who wins the blue ribbon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would but...tune a salad? Tune a guitar, ok, tune an engine, ok fair enough if I have time. Tune a salad? No.

What’s this business of using burrito as a verb? Explain it to me.

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You can summer, can't you? Birds can winter, can't they? So I can burrito if I want to. You can't explain the meaning without doing violence to the semantics. Sufficed to say, you burrito when mexicaning the border, or quesadilla upon the corn-grind. I can't Johnson it any more clearly than that.

Help me burn my books before they come for me.

Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I think you forgot your clozapine. Your books don't have legs, therefore they can't come for you. Besides, they told me personally that they're your friends.

Please check the stove at least 17 times to make sure it's really turned off.

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I already pay 7 companies, and have 16 separate CCTV systems to monitor the stove. I'm good, thanks... Maybe I'll just check it one more time...

Help! I left the stove on and now my house is on fire! Call the fire brigade!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.