The evidence for Evolution.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Umm, Noah was a descendant of Adam. All those before Noah were wiped away by the flood. Where do the million prehistoric people come from since the Ark arrived because all life was killed off?

Noah's grandsons were not wiped out. The sons of God (prehistoric people) numbered around a Million when the Ark arrived on planet Earth 11k years ago, from Adam's world which was totally destroyed in the flood. 2Pet3:6 FYI, the sons of God and Humans (descendants of Adam) could have children together and they did. Gen 6:4 Noah's grandson Cush married a descendant of the sons of God and produced Nimrod, and Gen 10:10 who built Babel showing that Adam's superior intelligence could be inherited by the prehistoric people who were already here when the Ark arrived.

The sons of God (prehistoric people) were among the living creatures created by God the Trinity on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21 on both Adam's Earth AND the present Earth. They are Their kinds or the kinds created by the Trinity. Since they were identical to Humans (descendants of Adam) the offspring had the DNA of prehistoric people AND the superior intelligence of God Gen 3:22. ALL 7.4 Billion Humans today have the SAME modern Human traits which were first shown on Adam's Earth. Gen 4:19-22 God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Says you. The children that woman had from angels, if that were the case, need not have been giants. You are connecting dots that may not need to be connected.

Angels don't marry or have sex. Mar 12:25 Here are the verses in context:

Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men (Heb-Adam) began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, (Adam and Eve) Gen 6:2 That the sons of God (prehistoric people) saw the daughters of men (Heb-Adam) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, (Heb-Adam) for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

IMPORTANT: The Lord states that man (Adam) is flesh. Angels are NOT flesh for flesh cannot enter Heaven. 1Co 15:50 The sons of God (prehistoric people) were flesh, so much so, that it has confused the classification of these people by Science, who falsely assumes that they are Humans (descendants of Adam). That is Scientifically False since they did NOT descend from Adam.

Gen 6:4 There were (intellectual) giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God (prehistoric people) came in unto the daughters of men, (Adam) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The sons of God were intellectual giants because when prehistoric people marry and have children with Adam's descendants, Hybrid Humans are produced which have the DNA of prehistoric people AND Adam's superior intelligence which is like God's. Gen 3:22 EVERY Human on planet Earth today has BOTH of these traits AND lives to a maximum of some 120 years. God Bless you

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
You may be correct in that they are not comparable since the American Indians mated only with themselves and finches mated with different subspecies from the beginning.
-_- you entirely missed my point; 10,000 years isn't long enough for a species that produces a new generation roughly every 20 years to diverge into subspecies. If human races were different subspecies, we wouldn't be able to donate organs between races very much. Yet, we do.

But since they call them species, I am sure that's what you meant, even if the scientific definition tells you if they mate....
I told you before: if the finches interbreed only very infrequently, or if the hybrid offspring have a reduced chance of mating in the future, the different species remain distinct as the hybridization has only a very limited impact on the gene pools of the different species. It's a matter of gene pool influence. Species are more complicated than just what can interbreed to produce fertile offspring.

But then I've already found you have a problem in following scientific definitions.
It's really arrogant of you to say that, considering my degree is in biology, which is why I know more about how species are classified than the simplified high school definition you insist on using.

And yet those that are called separate species are more mixed genetically than those they call the same species.... Imagine that.
I want a source for that claim.

Just like the finch DNA was so mixed they couldn't even distinguish between the claimed species genetically?
I want a source for that too.

Yet humans with greater differences are the same species.
-_- the differences of human races are: skin color, frequency of certain genetic diseases... and not much else. While certain facial structures are more common among some groups, they aren't exclusive to any of them.

differences between the finch species: food source, physical capabilities (some can smash hard seeds with their thick beaks and others have beaks too small to do so), and feather coloration.

-_- also, a reminder that what humans CHOOSE to eat and what humans CAN eat are two different things and that, aside from individual allergies, all humans can eat the same things. Those finches, not so much.

This is the part where you start the double talk to get around the fact that humans with greater genetic differences are the same species and finches with so small a difference they couldn't distinguish between them are separate species, right?
Once you get a source that claims those finch species are more genetically similar to each other than human populations are with each other, then I will address this point. It better not be Answers in Genesis.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
10,000 years isn't long enough for a species that produces a new generation roughly every 20 years to diverge into subspecies. If human races were different subspecies, we wouldn't be able to donate organs between races very much. Yet, we do.

Humans (descendants of Adam) have only been on planet Earth for some 10k years now. How long would it take for Humans to evolve a subspecies?

• Haha
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,926.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Jesus told us the truth and part of that was the bible. That is the way to find out. Obviously you have no clue from man's knowledge.

Repeating your stories does not make them true...

You really must work on new debate tactics, dad. It seems that you have only two different tactics:
  1. "You can't prove I'm wrong, so I must be right!"
  2. Repeating the same claims without providing evidence to support them.

• Agree
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Only if we live in Dad's world where debate is disguised as comedy. Hasn't anyone told you that Humans cannot have children with monkeys? Don't you know that Jesus tells us that Angels don't have sex? Did anyone explain the birds and bees to you?

*** We have the world of Adam under a lake fable,

I notice that you failed to explain HOW the Ark could be above the highest mountains on Adam's world Gen 7:20-24 AND resting upon the mountains of Ararat on the SAME 150th day after the flood began. Gen 8:4 Is that because you prefer the view of ancient theologians that God just "washed off" our world instead of destroying it totally as the Holy Spirit tells us in 2Peter3:6?

*** the Noah landing on this planet for the first time fable....etc. Preaching these things as if they were the truth of God is a serious thing I would think.

It is and you cannot refute me Scripturally. That must be really frustrating since you have been trying for years and haven't come up with a single verse which I have twisted. Such is common with most defeated people. How many times do you have to be "defeated" before you change the misleading description you post as part of your SN? Doesn't it get embarrassing over time? God Bless you
Must have got your fables confused. Didn't the planet of the apes Noah landed on in your fables have the ark people having sex with them? So where did the angels fit in again, I seem to recall you linking them somehow?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Repeating your stories does not make them true...

You really must work on new debate tactics, dad. It seems that you have only two different tactics:
  1. "You can't prove I'm wrong, so I must be right!"
  2. Repeating the same claims without providing evidence to support them.
You can't prove you are right. Work on that. I can prove you cannot prove you are right...just keep talking...

Since you cannot prove God is not right, or that you are right, where does that leave you?!

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
image.jpeg
Humans (descendants of Adam) have only been on planet Earth for some 10k years now. How long would it take for Humans to evolve a subspecies?

Gobekli Tepe was at least 12,000 years when it was deliberately buried. Your claims are not consistent with facts.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You can't prove you are right. Work on that. I can prove you cannot prove you are right...just keep talking...

Since you cannot prove God is not right, or that you are right, where does that leave you?!
You keep forgetting that we have reliable evidence. All you have are your rather personal (meaning not shared with many Christians) interpretation of the Bible. You have no reliable evidence at all.

And strangely enough you rely on the science that shows you to be wrong every day. Why do you rely on the science that tells you that you are wrong?

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟302,926.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I have given a huge amount of supporting evidence for my claims. You have just made your claims more loudly, hoping loudness will make them true.

You cannot prove that the Invisible Pink Unicorn is not right! Where does that leave you?

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
You were there?
No, of coarse not. Its a fact that Gobekli Tepe is there and we've used proven dating techniques to determine it's age.

Oddly, you don't apply that kind of question to the Genesis authors with their duplicate, conflicting accounts, wild exaggerations of events the likes of which have NEVER been witnessed or recorded in modern history.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Must have got your fables confused. Didn't the planet of the apes Noah landed on in your fables have the ark people having sex with them? So where did the angels fit in again, I seem to recall you linking them somehow?
These kinds of opposing factions existed in the development of scripture, that's why there are conflicting stories.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,949,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No, of coarse not.
So you're taking their word for it?
Colter said:
Its a fact that Gobekli Tepe is there and we've used proven dating techniques to determine it's age.
What technique exactly?

Did scientists waltz into the village and break off a piece of the statue and take it back to their labs for analysis?

Did they take the whole statue?

Or ... and this is just a wild guess ... did they photograph the thing and run it through their computers to compare it to similar-looking rock?
Colter said:
Oddly, you don't apply that kind of question to the Genesis authors ...
Ya ... I read their obituaries, so I decided to stay home.

And for the record, who do I say the Genesis authors were?

Or do you like feeling "oddly"?
Colter said:
... with their duplicate, conflicting accounts,
Really? seriously?

Okay ... Adam wrote, "In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth."

Are you telling me that he was writing a duplicate and conflicting account?

If so, who wrote the original account?

Do you really think these things through before you post; or do you just try to sound sciency?
Colter said:
... wild exaggerations of events the likes of which have NEVER been witnessed or recorded in modern history.
Then how do you know they're exaggerations?

And when has NEVER being witnessed or recorded in modern history stopped you educated guys from believing what you believe?

And what do you mean by "modern history"?

Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
So you're taking their word for it?What technique exactly?

Did scientists waltz into the village and break off a piece of the statue and take it back to their labs for analysis?

Did they take the whole statue?

Or ... and this is just a wild guess ... did they photograph the thing and run it through their computers to compare it to similar-looking rock?Ya ... I read their obituaries, so I decided to stay home.

And for the record, who do I say the Genesis authors were?

Or do you like feeling "oddly"?Really? seriously?

Okay ... Adam wrote, "In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth."

Are you telling me that he was writing a duplicate and conflicting account?

If so, who wrote the original account?

Do you really think these things through before you post; or do you just try to sound sciency?
Then how do you know they're exaggerations?

And when has NEVER being witnessed or recorded in modern history stopped you educated guys from believing what you believe?

And what do you mean by "modern history"?

Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
You are an insincere individual. You don't really want answers to those questions which have been provided for you by many on this board in literally millions of posts. A man who rejects science outright because it doesn't fit what preachers indoctrinated you with is simply not a reasonable person to waste facts on.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You keep forgetting that we have reliable evidence. All you have are your rather personal (meaning not shared with many Christians) interpretation of the Bible. You have no reliable evidence at all.

And strangely enough you rely on the science that shows you to be wrong every day. Why do you rely on the science that tells you that you are wrong?
No science shows me to be wrong or you to be right. No post. No bible. No anything. Ever. Anywhere. It would show in your posts if it something existed.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No science shows me to be wrong or you to be right. No post. No bible. No anything. Ever. Anywhere. It would show in your posts if it something existed.
All of science shows you to be wrong. Where do you want to start? All of science shows me to be right since I accept science.

You are simply wrong. You know it, I know it.

• Agree
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have given a huge amount of supporting evidence for my claims. You have just made your claims more loudly, hoping loudness will make them true.

You cannot prove that the Invisible Pink Unicorn is not right! Where does that leave you?
You have preached beliefs with zero support. Don't blame unicorns.

Upvote 0