United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Sigh....

I see so many people here looking deep into the world expecting something other than what it is.

I voted for Trump, yep he’s a sinner. Vote for someone else, gee golly they’re sinners too!!!

What Trump has done/is doing is getting conservative judges appointed. If Roe v Wade were to come up again in the future it may actually have a chance of being overturned or whatever. Will that stop illegal abortions, maybe not. But it sure would save a lot of lives, period.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,624.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
With Trump in charge the US is swinging towards right wing extremism and white supremacy, something of which Hitler would have been proud.

He is acting like a bully would act.

with the support of those surounding him.

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Here is a better way to reduce abortions: make it illegal.

I am skeptical that just making abortions illegal and then hoping for the best is going to do good because the whole cultural narrative is controlled by the political left who are generally pro-abortion and anti-conservative/anti-trump. It controls Hollywood, the mass media, school systems, etc.

In fact, I do believe conservatives (most of whom are Christian, especially more in the US) may have indeed lost a war and the left/progressives/whatelse have won.

Upvote 0