Visit site
✟7,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I like fishing, haven't been in ages though. I don't like hunting. Usually hunting and fishing go hand in hand, but I just like fishing. I love summertime just go and hang out outdoors, but I'm not really an outdoorsy type person. You?
Same here with the fishing. It has been since I was a senior in HS. I like to hunt but it is A LOT of work. Haven't been in longer time. I haven't camped since over a decade. I hope that is something I can share with whoever I get married to.

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Of course he would! :p

He be like you treat her right and can she cook and then he be like marry that good lookin lady or something like what grandparents will do with their grandchildren ^_^

Regards,
Drew

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Same here with the fishing. It has been since I was a senior in HS. I like to hunt but it is A LOT of work. Haven't been in longer time. I haven't camped since over a decade. I hope that is something I can share with whoever I get married to.
I've never camped before. I hate insects/bugs so it'd have to be a pretty closed up tent. :p Just hypothetically speaking. Lol

Upvote 0

Axcelcius

Feb 14, 2008
Gardnerville
Visit site
✟7,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've never camped before. I hate insects/bugs so it'd have to be a pretty closed up tent. :p Just hypothetically speaking. Lol
Which is weird for me because I hate to be dirty and bugs annoy me so much.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think it is more so about being in the nature that God created versus all the other distractions of my life.
True. That would be pretty awesome. Did you see the Lunar Eclipse, Wednesday night?

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
nothing more awesome than having no connection with the world for a week or two.. and just taking in the nature around you.. sometimes that's the best way to just reflect on alot of things, and really see what it is God created
I'd love to camp right in the mountains

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Axcelcius

Feb 14, 2008
Gardnerville
Visit site
✟7,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
True. That would be pretty awesome. Did you see the Lunar Eclipse, Wednesday night?
Yeah, it was awesome. I just didn't have the patience to stand in the cold and watch it so I kept running outside every 5 minutes to see the changes.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, it was awesome. I just didn't have the patience to stand in the cold and watch it so I kept running outside every 5 minutes to see the changes.
Haha, I did the same thing. It was truly beautiful. Totally only something God could do. :)

Upvote 0
S

SonicBOOM

1837.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.