The Enemy is trying to kill my baby and me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysstian

Veteran
May 12, 2006
✟16,661.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I can’t let that happen and it will not by the blood of Jesus Christ. Yes I sinned, and I repent of my fornication. Believe me I felt so stupid and the way God hand has left me. Bad things started happening and now this. I having all the symptoms of being pregnant but I strongly feel that the baby needs to be moved into a different place. Please pray that the Lord will protect me and my child. That He will move my child and place it where it needs to be. I DO NOT NEED NO ONE who is not going to agree with me. Please don’t because I could die if this is what I even think this is. I know a lot of you thinking go to the doctor. Yes that’s understandable. The doctors are not going to do anything but kill my baby. I want my child to live. God is the only healer. I had dreams way before this even happen that the enemy was going to try to harm all my children before they leave the womb but I have the victory. Please agree with me.

My Heavenly Father,
I ask for forgiveness of my sins and I repent of everything that I knowingly did. I disrespected my temple and I disrespected You. I am so sorry because I am hurting and I know You are to because You love Your children. Is there anything in my heart that is not right bring it to light Father so I may be the woman of God you created me to be. In 1 John 1:9 it says If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I receive your forgiveness and I thank You for cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Now I am righteous before Your sight and I am coming boldly to your throne asking You to protect my temple. Anything that is going wrong in my body, I am asking you to touch me Father and to heal me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I trust You Father and I know that You give us the authority to cast out Satan in Jesus Christ Name. Satan I bind you and I cast you our of my body, my mind, my spirit, and my home. I command you to flee by the blood of Jesus Christ. Anything I ask In Jesus Christ Name shall happen and I thank You father that you are relocating my child and placing him/her in the place You desire. I want to serve You Father and I want to please You. Please forgive me for hurting You by not obeying Your Word and following after the Spirit. All I am asking Father is to not give up on me. I receive Your Healing, Your Love, Your Forgiveness In Jesus Name! Amen!

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
God's hand has never left you. He adores you. He thinks you are wonderful. You are His righteousness in Him. You have been created by Him to do great works.

You are His daughter, and He is delighted with you. Your past is your past and is behind you. There is only one thing you have to do with your past: FORGET IT, and live for the day.

Jesus does not want you to die and nor does He want your baby to die.

I command life into you and your seed. You shall not die but live and declare the WORKS OF THE LORD.

Cheers,
|ZZ|

Reactions: Joy
Upvote 0

ChowdersMom

Sep 4, 2005
Ohio
✟1,766.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I agree with Zzub. And don't forget to forgive yourself. It sounds a little obvious, but it's really important. Once you have confessed and repented (which you have done), God no longer even knows what you're talking about. Jesus' blood has covered everything. Don't beat yourself up. As the Lord once told me, "Put down the hammer." I will pray for you. :hug:

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There are doctors who do abortions, but they would need your signed permission before they lined you up for this procedure. They won't just destroy your baby on a whim.

Do you have an ob/gyn? They deal with these types of complications more often than general practitioners, and would not try to take a child unless your own life was endangered.

Consider that your prophetic word about the children being taken might involve doctors helping you save your baby.

Satan is the accuser of the brethren. There are accusations coming against you, and these are not from Jesus. Remember that Jesus was the one who said "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

Jesus is there for forgiveness, for new starts, for setting the old things behind you.

Upvote 0

MoldedClay

May 5, 2007
Thomasville, North Carolina
✟15,211.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Although I'm not sure of what the condition of the baby is... I'm standing in agreement with you and the baby.

Lord, you heard the prayer of my sister and she repented of her actions... Lord, I ask that you will bring this child into the proper position that he/she will live... Resurrect every health issue in this baby, just like you resurrected Lazarus from a state of death.

Lord, even I'm at a loss for words in this prayer... but You hear the prayer of our hearts... we stand in agreement... in unity of Your Body...

Satan, we break every attempt, every futile attempt of yours to bring this family down... She has sinned, yes... but she is covered by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth... We're pleading the blood upon this child, although conceived in sin, that he/she will be used for the glory of the Almighty and the Everlasting God!

In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen!

Upvote 0

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
Oh Father thank you that you are a merciful God, a forgiving God and you do not remember us as our sins deserve. Lord God please look after this child and mother, grant her peace that you have all things under control and help her to rest in your plans for her and her baby's life. Thank you that you know what you are doing and that you are working all things together for good in this situation, Father please grant peace to our sister that whatever happens you are in control and you will never leave her or forsake her, thank you for your love for us God you are so compassionate to us, please surround this dear lady with your presence, reassure her of your love for her and her baby, in Jesus Name, for your glory I pray, amen.

Upvote 0

bithiah2

Jah is my strength and song!
Jun 12, 2006
metro
✟18,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord Jesus we ask that you would give wisdom to krysstian, whatever You are telling her to do, let her use the wisdom from above. your word promises us that there is no condemnation to those who are in You, who walk not after the flesh but after your Spirit, and if we do sin, you are quick to forgive us if we repented. she has repented. we all have sinned. God we thank you that you don't hold our sins against us if our hearts are sincere towards you. now look on her situation, let her do what is right. we know that you are able to do all things, but we do not limit you to how we think, because you are able to do even above that. spare her life, if there is life in her, spare it, do whatever is pleasing in Your sight that your Name would be glorified on earth as it is in heaven. and let your will be done
In Your Name
Amen
bithiah2

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.