toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its so clear to me that the enemy wants to remove any and if all Love, Faith & Hope from your life..

How does the enemy do this..?

If you have set out to love someone the enemy may step in to cause conflict and the end result can be a breakup... which can be painful and therefore you can say to yourself you wont love again... Please don't allow the enemy to do this... Love as much as possible even when you don't feel love..

If you press forward God will see and God will open doors... patience is needed..

Faith... It's impossible to get Our Fathers attention without Faith in Him.. so if things are moving quick enough and sometimes its just so bad it almost feels impossible and thats when I want to encourage you to believe in the Father God even more... God never stops believing in you and please don't stop believing in Him.

Hope... Hope is what makes things possible... Just the knowing that God is going to do something and you have made up your mind to wait until the Lord does it...

God Bless.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Jan 10, 2009
✟7,655.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am struggling with a breakup right now. Its really messed me up, emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.

I've found myself blaming God for not saving my relationship and doing more to make things right between my ex and me. The week leading up to the breakup I prayed to God to save the relationship, to stop the breakup from happening. Yet no answer came and I lost my girlfriend. I'm still confused as to why my prayers went unanswered. I feel very ignored.

I never really thought the enemy had any control over relationships.

Upvote 0