Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They don't buy it because either they're normalized to white supremacist views or ignore the victims, something you see often by complaining about the statistics showing more white supremacist terrorism and hate crimes or government reports demonstrating a clear increase. And when a white supremacist yet again commits an act of terrorism, complain that it is nonsense.

The white supremacist terrorism in El Paso coordinates with the evidence that white supremacy is on the rise under Trump: US neo-Nazi groups on the rise under President Donald Trump: report.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Really? Not to me. And his name is Hispanic.
Hispanics are white and brown and everything between, but anyway race doesn't exist on a biological level. It's your subjective view of a photo. My father is often described as Hispanic but he is Norwegian/German with dark hair and a great tan.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is white, redleghunter. Your comments are not acceptable.
Why not? I live in Texas. We have close to 200 years of European whites and Texas/Mexico Hispanic intermarriage in this great State.

Is it not acceptable to point out the murderer is not white but of two or multiple ethnicity? And my point was it was not only whites embracing the white supremacy doctrine.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hispanics are white and brown and everything between, but anyway race doesn't exist on a biological level. It's your subjective view of a photo. My father is often described as Hispanic but he is Norwegian/German with dark hair and a great tan.
But this is Texas where I live. The majority of families here are of multiple ethnicity going back 200 years.

• Agree
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It’s not German.
Yes, it is German.

Like Christian August Crusius - Wikipedia
and Otto Crusius

or the owner of a German winery:
Dr. Crusius - GermanWineEstates - The Site for German Wine Lovers

His father's name is John Bryan Crusius. Not Juan.

And even if he was Hispanic, are you not aware that most Hispanics are descended from the Spaniards or the Portuguese?

Do you not know that Spaniards and Portuguese are white? Do you not know that that there are basically 3 races, possibly a fourth anthropologically of regarding the South Pacific? White even includes Jews, and Arabs.
While I see the whole human race as one, trying to deny that Patrick Crusius is not white is ridiculous.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it is German.

Like Christian August Crusius - Wikipedia
and Otto Crusius

or the owner of a German winery:
Dr. Crusius - GermanWineEstates - The Site for German Wine Lovers

His father's name is John Bryan Crusius. Not Juan.

And even if he was Hispanic, are you not aware that most Hispanics are descended from the Spaniards or the Portuguese?

Do you not know that Spaniards and Portuguese are white? Do you not know that that there are basically 3 races, possibly a fourth anthropologically of regarding the South Pacific? White even includes Jews, and Arabs.
While I see the whole human race as one, trying to deny that Patrick Crusius is not white is ridiculous.
You do realize the demographics of Texas? The murderer traveled to El Paso and killed mostly Texans.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Why not? I live in Texas. We have close to 200 years of European whites and Texas/Mexico Hispanic intermarriage in this great State.

Is it not acceptable to point out the murderer is not white but of two or multiple ethnicity? And my point was it was not only whites embracing the white supremacy doctrine.
And.....I lived in Arizona for 30 years and currently have a place in Texas......your point?

Again, do you not know that most Hispanics are descended from the Spaniards and the Portuguese? Spain and Portugal are in Europe. Check a map.

Patrick specifically targeted "Mexicans". He targeted a group that he sees as not white, as other, as invaders.
It is ugliness.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Frankly he may have wanted to target Mexican nationals but he mostly killed Texans.
He was motivated by hate. Nationality matters now? Disgusting!

• Winner
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Agree
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Patrick specifically targeted "Mexicans". He targeted a group that he, like maybe you (?) ,see as not white, as other, as invaders.
It is ugliness.
I’ll wait for you to remove this comment.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will cut out the one phrase, but your posts beg the question.
No they don’t. My point was people of mixed ethnicities are embracing the internet screeds of extremism. Even if they don’t fit the profile. That’s an even bigger concern.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No they don’t. My point was people of mixed ethnicities are embracing the internet screeds of extremism. Even if they don’t fit the profile. That’s an even bigger concern.
You have not been clear about such an argument with any of your posts in this thread. Vagueness leads to speculation. Make a direct point to start or it comes off as manipulation funneling towards your “got ya”

• Agree
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have not been clear about such an argument with any of your posts in this thread. Vagueness leads to speculation. Make a direct point to start or it comes off as manipulation funneling towards your “got ya”
I make the point in post #9. The answers I received were about skin color.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
uh-huh.
Your first post is "Was this another case of a non-White male embracing white supremacy doctrine?"
You referred to him as non-white in the next post.

Here is another image of him:
patrick-crusius.jpg

and

another:
hqdefault.jpg

His surname is German.

I often get frustrated with folks who are not aware that an ethnic classification is not a race. Even if he was Hispanic, which he isn't, he is white.

The current right wing argument in response to the comments about the rise of white nationalism with/without violence is to deflect. I see the arguments that he is not white a disingenous deflection.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The current right wing argument in response to the comments about the rise of white nationalism with/without violence is to deflect. I see the arguments that he is not white a disingenous deflection.
It’s a deeper problem. It’s a problem which is transcending race and skin color.

Extremist groups are looking for “like minded” people regardless to the demographics.

• Agree
Upvote 0