✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
later edit

I wrote this thread cataloguing all of Biden's miss steps etc. , but I am ending my habit of posting my anti-Biden threads after hearing a passage from the book of Isaiah which speaks about a lot of things, including showing contempt etc. So I guess I am going to let God deal with Biden. God bless you all.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: SkyWriting

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Currently watching Tim Pool's video on Biden's approval rating here.

I would say "It's about time!" Biden really has been a failure in his short time as president. As far as the press goes, he really has had things handed to him, compared to Trump where if there was any way to frame something something as negative media outlets were happy to look on the empty half of the glass, rather than the half full side.

Biden was hailed as having foreign policy as a strength but has actually done badly on it.

1) Starting off the year meeting Blinken met with his Chinese counterpart to discuss our various issues but in mentioning human rights, the Chinese beat him up using all the Democratic Social Justice talk in the past election about discrimination and BLM against them!

The combative opening to the first US-China meeting signals a "rough start" to relations

2) Something similar happened to Biden with Putin at the G7. Biden called Putin "a thug" before hand only to walk it back later, but if you look at what happened at the G7 there is no doubt that Putin got the better of Biden there, and it is no wonder if you realize what Biden's plan's were for Afghanistan months later (needing Russian cooperation to operate drones out of Tajikistan etc.)

It's kind of funny him giving Putin a list off 16 Off Limits pieces of infrastructure. Does that mean it is OK for the Russians to hack you or your business if you do not fit that list? :)

Biden's 'off-limits' list for Russian cyberattacks criticized as 'green light' to target everything else

3) There is Afghanistan and we all know how that went....

4) There is AUKUS. The AUKUS alliance actually has the potential to be a good thing. But let's face it the inept way he carried it out made the French mad, having them pull their ambassadors and their planned celebratory events with the US. This is one area, that yes I think Trump easily could have done better, like with one hand tied behind his back... The French submarine deal was lousy for Australia in terms of money spent and time waiting for it. But I think Trump or anyway competent deal making president would have said, yes were breaking the deal, but we are going to make it up to you on these other things coming down the road so bear with us..... But Biden seems to have been unaware of lacked insight that this would make the French mad.

5) One China Policy/Taiwan

Biden's policy on China and Taiwan is muddled and contradictory... One one hand it looks to me that he is giving over Taiwan to China on the sly (that has its own problems especially encouraging Chinese expansionism). But on the other hand he sometimes seems to be contradicting that on various other occasions and instances looking like he will continue with Americas past relationship with Taiwan. (By the way, him saying "Taiwan Agreement" is a bit of a faux pas as far as the Chinese are concerned. They speak only in terms of "One China", and would prefer to pretend that Taiwan as a separate country does not exist, or at least should not be named.)

6) The Border

Speaking of "muddled and contradictory" that also describes the statement of the Biden administration and the US Border with Mexico. I have no doubts about the true intentions of the administration for the border, they want as much illegal immigration as they can get away with because that is good for their parties long term future. But things have their limits... their can be too much of a good thing, and that has been the story when it comes to the various border towns and check points. Things are so bad that they are having to make statements to discourage the mass Exodus, but such statements are largely falling on deaf ears.

It would be easier to take your commentator's opinions more seriously if he knew that a high "quits" rate is typically indicative of a good economy and favorable conditions for workers. People quit their jobs when they see more opportunity to improve their situation and they stay in their jobs when their labor market prospects look bleak.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
later edit

I wrote this thread cataloguing all of Biden's miss steps etc. , but I am ending my habit of posting my anti-Biden threads after hearing a passage from the book of Isaiah which speaks about a lot of things, including showing contempt etc. So I guess I am going to let God deal with Biden. God bless you all.
Polls fluctuate. Biden had a high rating much because people hated Trump. Biden has dropped to Trump's high ratings but he could jump back up in 3 months.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0