✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Poe's law is strong in this one.
No , that would be Gods laws. I am a follower of God , and Jesus , and Gods word.

I do not wish to make nice with the pagan politics of baby murdering, and gay marriage, and a godless society. Because as a Christian I would be quite a hypocrite, and trying to be a friend of the world makes us an enemy of God.

Upvote 0

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But our cause is not moved forward by spin, misrepresentation, distortion, exaggeration or outright lies. As followers of Christ, are we not to be honest and upright? Are we not taught to love even our enemies? I have plenty of disagreements with the Democratic Party. I just do not need to misrepresent their statements to make my points.

Upvote 0

docpotter

Too blessed to be stressed
Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Love our enemies ? Yes . Pray for them ? Yes .

Vote for abortion ? NO

Vote for Gay Marriage ? NO

Vote for a Godless society ? NO

Vote with Bill Mahr ? What do you think ?

We are to live in the truth , we are to be " salt and light " in the world. How can we be salt and light and truthful to God and Gods word when we say those things should be legal !!!! ??

What have I misrepresented ?

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
No , that would be Gods laws. I am a follower of God , and Jesus , and Gods word.

I do not wish to make nice with the pagan politics of baby murdering, and gay marriage, and a godless society. Because as a Christian I would be quite a hypocrite, and trying to be a friend of the world makes us an enemy of God.

You don't sound like a Christian, you sound like what Reddit thinks a Christian sounds like and that is not a good thing.

Upvote 0

docpotter

Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You don't sound like a Christian, you sound like what Reddit thinks a Christian sounds like and that is not a good thing.
OH ? and Christians should be cheerleaders for late term abortions then right ? How about gay marriage ?

Do you think God loves abortion ?

Do you think Satan loves abortion ?

Does gay marriage please God ?

Does gay marriage please Satan ?

Feel free to use the bible to make your case either way.

Upvote 0

Brooklyn Knight

On a narrow road but not narrow minded
Nov 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others

Why bring-up Reddit?

Even if someone doesn't fit the mold that they have shaped for Christians, you're still a moron with little rationale.

Gwendolyn made an awesome post about them a few weeks ago.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
OH ? and Christians should be cheerleaders for late term abortions then right ? How about gay marriage ?

Here's a ladder.

ladder-illustraties_413415.jpg

Now get over yourself.

Upvote 0

docpotter

Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Here's a ladder.

Now get over yourself.
So you do not wish to answer the questions using the Word of God ? That's fine.

But it is obvious that all of those things are of the pagan anti-Chrirstian society.

PS - its not about me , or me " getting over myself "Anitgone, its about standing firm as a believer. Jesus said " the world will hate you because of me " . The world hates Christians that stick to the truth. I am sorry I am loyal to God , Christ , and the Bible.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
So you do not wish to answer the questions using the Word of God ? That's fine.

But it is obvious that all of those things are of the pagan anti-Chrirstian society.

PS - its not about me , or me " getting over myself "Anitgone, its about standing firm as a believer. Jesus said " the world will hate you because of me " . The world hates Christians that stick to the truth. I am sorry I am loyal to God , Christ , and the Bible.

You're not interested in talking to others, you just want to show you're a better person than others.

Which, by definition, makes you worse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

docpotter

Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You're not interested in talking to others, you just want to show you're a better person than others.

Which, by definition, makes you worse.
So not true . I love talking to others, and I am better than no one. I may be more loyal than some. But as Jesus teaches " to those much has been given , much is required ". I have been given much, and forgiven much, so I have no wiggle room to play patty cakes with the worldly satanic agenda, sorry if that bugs ya.

I just have little patience for believers of the most high God that scream from the roof tops why satans world view is better for everyone.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
So not true . I love talking to others, and I am better than no one. I may be more loyal than some. But as Jesus teaches " to those much has been given , much is required ". I have been given much, and forgiven much, so I have no wiggle room to play patty cakes with the worldly satanic agenda, sorry if that bugs ya.

Then you might want to modify your tone, because you sound decidedly trollish and more than a little farcical.

Upvote 0

docpotter

Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Then you might want to modify your tone, because you sound decidedly trollish and more than a little farcical.
I am sorry , my intentions are in no way to sound cruel or unfeeling. Quite the opposite. I just know time is precious, and short.

Good luck to you all, God Bless

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟279,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
docpotter said:

Here's a ladder.

Now get over yourself.

I have a better idea, Antigone: why don't you answer his questions?

I, too, am greatly interested in seeing your answers to these queries, with the appropriate Scriptural passages corroborating your position.

I'll wait. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Protoevangel

Smash the Patriarchy!
Feb 6, 2004
Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship

Here's a ladder.

Now get over yourself.

I have a better idea, Antigone: why don't you answer his questions?

I, too, am greatly interested in seeing your answers to these queries, with the appropriate Scriptural passages corroborating your position.

I'll wait. :D
Considering what I've read from you so far Antigone, I think the questions are fair, and your reply a bit contrived.

I'd be interested to see your responses to the questions as well.

Upvote 0

Protoevangel

Smash the Patriarchy!
Feb 6, 2004
Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
So something either pleases God, or it pleases Satan?
I thought that would of been a false dichotomy... perhaps i know less about Christianity than i thought...
Yea, I'm pretty sure that something either pleases God, or it pleases Satan. Something else might not please either one. Something else might be entirely indifferent to both. Probably depends on what exactly you are talking about. Maybe?

Upvote 0

docpotter

Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, neither major American party is going to do anything about them or has shown any intention of doing so, so presumably you don't vote in elections.
You may be right Evagrius.

My point is that if * bible believing Christians , of ALL denominations would follow the teachings of Gods Word, and have unity ( as Jesus says he wishes for in the gospel of John ) , we would not have such a perverse and godless society. We could actually vote in any candidate we wanted into pretty much any office.

Most Americans are Christian. Yet, for whatever reason we let the minority walk all over us.

Evil wins when good people are willing to do nothing.

Upvote 0