By Faith Alone

Oct 17, 2013
✟10,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FINGERPRINTS, folks. FINGERPRINTS.
This does NOT mean a 10-point identification as criminal investigation requires. When dealing with Scriptural revelation, the fingerprints of God vs. history MUST be 100% matched! Satan is a master of disquise, but not such a master as having the ability to completely hide himsef. He is an idiot and uses our inabilities, in the realm of study, to fool our own selves.
I believe most will agree that Zechariah 12-14 matches the Olivet discourse in Matthew 24 and 25; Mark 13 and Luke 21:5-36. I should hope so.

AD70.
The preterist view says that horrible event was a fulfillment of Zechariah. Now I know there are many variations of preterism but this is one of those variations.
I would ask a “preterist” to show me a 100% match to the event of AD 70 and Zechariah/Olivet discourse. Please post no links, if possible.
BEWARE!!
Example of confusion. Most people believe that 1948 was a fufillment of Bible prophecies. Prophecy mongers and “experts” fail to see that there were ZERO matches in the fingerprints of prophecy and “fulfillment”. It is like comparing fingerprints with FOOTPRINTS!.

B

bbbbbbb

This does NOT mean a 10-point identification as criminal investigation requires. When dealing with Scriptural revelation, the fingerprints of God vs. history MUST be 100% matched! Satan is a master of disquise, but not such a master as having the ability to completely hide himsef. He is an idiot and uses our inabilities, in the realm of study, to fool our own selves.
I believe most will agree that Zechariah 12-14 matches the Olivet discourse in Matthew 24 and 25; Mark 13 and Luke 21:5-36. I should hope so.

AD70.
The preterist view says that horrible event was a fulfillment of Zechariah. Now I know there are many variations of preterism but this is one of those variations.
I would ask a “preterist” to show me a 100% match to the event of AD 70 and Zechariah/Olivet discourse. Please post no links, if possible.
BEWARE!!
Example of confusion. Most people believe that 1948 was a fufillment of Bible prophecies. Prophecy mongers and “experts” fail to see that there were ZERO matches in the fingerprints of prophecy and “fulfillment”. It is like comparing fingerprints with FOOTPRINTS!.

I think your thread will probably get moved to the Unorthodox Theology Section where Preterism is usually discussed.

Upvote 0

Mama Kidogo

Τίποτα νέο μυθιστόρημα τίποτα
Jan 31, 2014
USA for the time being
✟19,535.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
I think your thread will probably get moved to the Unorthodox Theology Section where Preterism is usually discussed.

Depends. If it's full preterism, it belongs there. If it's partial, it doesn't.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

AD70.
BEWARE!!
Preterists come in different flavors.
Partial, Full, Hyper, Consistant, etc.....

http://www.christianforums.com/f14/
Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum The Endtimes & Prophecy Forum for the discussion of future events.
No full preterist views. Partial preterists welcomed.

http://www.christianforums.com/f130/
Unorthodox Doctrinal Discussion orthodox and unorthodox Christians only -
A forum to discuss/debate theological doctrines not accepted by mainstream evangelical Christianity (eg. full preterism, unitarianism).

Upvote 0

By Faith Alone

Oct 17, 2013
✟10,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Preterists come in different flavors.
Partial, Full, Hyper, Consistant, etc.....

http://www.christianforums.com/f14/
Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum The Endtimes & Prophecy Forum for the discussion of future events.
No full preterist views. Partial preterists welcomed.

http://www.christianforums.com/f130/
Unorthodox Doctrinal Discussion orthodox and unorthodox Christians only -
A forum to discuss/debate theological doctrines not accepted by mainstream evangelical Christianity (eg. full preterism, unitarianism).

Brother LLOJ:

I hope I can spark some interest here with you, if I may try.

I am in a bit of a hurry at the moment and would like to illuminate a little with this:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7834134-20/

I implore you to take an honest look at post 200 and see at least three of His families we will begin to deal with. Between you and me and anyone that will listen. Waddya say? I think I will be learning too as we go. Just wanna get the fire in it.

Side note. Israel is the line from Seth to Noah through Shem to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to Christ. PURE BLOOD. No mix with with the line of Japheth or Ham.
We have two prophecies parallel, at least, and bump heads at times. The prophecy concerning Israel, being one, and the prophecies concerning the image Daniel saw.

Gotta flush the mind and also the garbage thinking the ..."Seven ...SYNAGOGUES...of Revelation"..... are our church history. That is prophetic of ISRAEL.

Something brand new at Acts 28. The parable of the patch. A hint muchly overlooked.

Gotta go for now Bro.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The End Times stuff is probably best confined to the Loonie Bin, oops, sorry, I mean the Eschatology, sub-group. You'll find pretty much every possible eschatological viewpoint being proclaimed, and every contradictory one of them The Clear Teaching of Scripture. ;)

Upvote 0

By Faith Alone

Oct 17, 2013
✟10,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The End Times stuff is probably best confined to the Loonie Bin, oops, sorry, I mean the Eschatology, sub-group. You'll find pretty much every possible eschatological viewpoint being proclaimed, and every contradictory one of them The Clear Teaching of Scripture. ;)

Agreed...BUT..there IS a time of the...END:
1 Cor 15:24, 28
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The OUTER limits of Scriptures of which no revelation is given as to the conditions beyond these ages. Lines of prophecy converge at that point in time of the ages in which we live. This temporary Heaven and Earth will be rolled up. When God is all-in-all again conditions will revert back to what is was in Genesis 1:1:

Isa 45:18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it...he created it not in vain....he formed it to be inhabited......I am the Lord; and there is none else.

Upvote 0

By Faith Alone

Oct 17, 2013
✟10,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His target is partial preterists as much as anybody else. His case will inevitably be that no (or almost no) prophetic oracles refer to the events of 722, 587, 167, or 70.

My aim is to let the Living Waters flow.

See signature below about the "ark" thingy.:cool:

Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a....SHEM.... lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

The old slick lizzard himself is known by his hiss. Lotta copy-cats out there but they are recognized by their OWN fingerprints.

Upvote 0
G

GratiaCorpusChristi

My aim is to let the Living Waters flow.

See signature below about the "ark" thingy.:cool:

Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a....SHEM.... lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

The old slick lizzard himself is known by his hiss. Lotta copy-cats out there but they are recognized by their OWN fingerprints.

Good Lord why do people like you feel the need to write in haiku riddles?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Because only by careful manipulation of Holy Scripture can their beliefs appear with a facade of credibility?

Upvote 0

Mama Kidogo

Jan 31, 2014
USA for the time being
✟19,535.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status

Oh well.

fleetwood mac oh well - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
His target is partial preterists as much as anybody else. His case will inevitably be that no (or almost no) prophetic oracles refer to the events of 722, 587, 167, or 70.
Hold up....the partial preterists are being gunned at now?

Upvote 0

By Faith Alone

Oct 17, 2013
✟10,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Not a riddle. Put two and two together. What is more important? Allowing history to be pored into the mould of prophecy? Or are we to inherit error in allowing history to be our guide to prophecy. Who has FINAL authority in the matter?

Example. 1948 was NOT a fulfillment of prophecy. God said HE would bring them back in HIMSELF. He also said there would be NO UNBELIEVERS in the land when He brings them into the REALIZATION of the New Covenant.

Ezekiel 20:33-38

FINGERPRINTS DON'T MATCH.

SNEAKY ole Devil!!

Josh 9:1-6
1 And it came to pass, when all the kings which were on this side Jordan, in the hills, and in the valleys, and in all the coasts of the great sea over against Lebanon, the Hittite, and the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite, heard thereof;
2 That they gathered themselves together, to fight with Joshua and with Israel, with one accord.
3 And when the inhabitants of Gibeon heard what Joshua had done unto Jericho and to Ai,
4 They did work wilily, and went and made as if they had been ambassadors, and took old sacks upon their asses, and wine bottles, old, and rent, and bound up;
5 And old shoes and clouted upon their feet, and old garments upon them; and all the bread of their provision was dry and mouldy.
6 And they went to Joshua unto the camp at Gilgal, and said unto him, and to the men of Israel, We be come from a far country: now therefore make ye a league with us.

Thought a smart guy like you oughta be able to figure that out?:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mama Kidogo

Jan 31, 2014
USA for the time being
✟19,535.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
"Rapture" does not even come to mind.

So what would come to mind? The Amill?
What's the main difference between the Amill and partial Preterist? Better get out your microscope.

Upvote 0

By Faith Alone

Oct 17, 2013
✟10,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what would come to mind? The Amill?
What's the main difference between the Amill and partial Preterist? Better get out your microscope.

Neither one did. I know there will be a 1,000 year reign and THAT reign is only a portion of the total reign. That 1,000 years is set aside for REWARDS for martyrs.
Enlighten me on the differences, please. I spend my time in the Bible.

This so-called rapture is a misnomer. Revelation 12:14-17 shows the bulk of the nation of Israel was taken away and Satan turned to make war with a REMNANT of Israel. That is where the "Pearl of Great Price" comes from. An elect from the elect nation Israel:

Ezek 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

Isa 10:20-22
20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

Rom 11:26-27
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Upvote 0