stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Given how often we hear it said that "godlessness" is driving irreparable moral decay and social disintegration, some people might find this article interesting.
It's funny how a man who is perceived to be full of empathy and has so many followers who practice religion in his name can't get those followers to mimic him. Yet my communist/atheist parents were well able to show and teach empathy to my brother and I. Go figure.

Upvote 0
S

Savior2006

It's funny how a man who is perceived to be full of empathy and has so many followers who practice religion in his name can't get those followers to mimic him. Yet my communist/atheist parents were well able to show and teach empathy to my brother and I. Go figure.

Maybe that's it.

I've heard that Nietzche said: "There's only one true Christian and he died on the Cross."

Upvote 0

stamperben

Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Am I the only one who is tired of reading posts of a certain troll poster over and over? It gets tiring hearing the
broken_record.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON

Please remember that the safe houses are set up so that you may discuss issues without interference from the opposing side. They are not intended to be places where you can flame members (veiled or otherwise), or complain about CF or its staff.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

stamperben

Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

Live Long and Prosper, Mr. Spock.

RIP Mr. Nimoy :(
I had no idea he was 83. Guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing as how I am now getting up there. It's only logical.
star-trek-spock1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I had no idea he was 83. Guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing as how I am now getting up there. It's only logical.
star-trek-spock1.jpg
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

Live Long and Prosper, Mr. Spock.

RIP Mr. Nimoy :(
To conclude that quote " .. or the one." A great line for sure.

I cried when he died in Wrath of Khan, and this time it's for real. No cascading violins, no Admiral Kirk running around the starship, no ship's crew, just a quiet exit (I hope) with his loving family standing by.

He was a gentleman.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0