Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Congress is moving bills (CISPA, Lieberman-Collins/Cyber Security Act) that would end meaningful privacy. Your texts, your emails.... shared by corporations, in the hands of government with scant limits. Goodbye privacy, hello police state. We need to kill their plans.

Tell your senators (call them) that you are against this bill, and PRAY it doesn't pass.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
decisions that are being made behind closed will be the demise of us, if it isn't already. God help us.

Obama's absolute power - no election in November

'The Real Obama': Absolute Power - Sean Hannity - Fox Nation

"Now, the President signed the national defense resources preparedness executive order late Friday afternoon. And since that time, now the measure has been virtually ignored by the mainstream media. Now, to order essentially gives the president of the United States absolute power over any and all American resources during both times of peace and national crisis. Now, this includes, but it's not limited to food and livestock, water, plants, energy, health resources, transportation and construction materials and gives the government the ability to, quote, "control the general distribution of any material, including applicable services in this civilian market." "

The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style

"“They want to restrict travel, if not through high energy prices, then by checkpoints and curfews mandated by rioting and unrest. They understand we are the most well-armed nation in the world, yet they are aware of our vulnerabilities and intend to fully exploit them,” he added. The whole purpose is to keep Obama in office for another term, no matter how unpopular he is, as he is not finished changing our country from a Constitutional Republic. This is the run-up to the 2012 elections, or perhaps causing enough chaos to delay them - indefinitely.”"

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Today, of all days, we need to PRAY for our nation, and ask God to intercede against those who wish ts demise, both inside and outside of this nation. Father may it be so, in Jesus name.

11:55am with BBN'S Jason Padgett (y'all know the drill). the link is in previous posts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Prayer updates.... Prayers along with BBNradio.org (1:15 PM and 4:00 AM)... BBN Radio ...

01/13 Remembering Lanie_0913 that the Lord would strengthen her.
01/13 Remembering Nightskies that the Lord would give him direction in life!
01/14 pray that AdamKane receives some quality sleep!
01/17 Scott (not CF username) who is partially paralyzed from an operation...he is not a believer, but agreed for prayer.
01/17 another member named Erik who is dying and has a disabling skin disease.
01/20 pappastratos: Need some prayers today & rest of the week.
01/20 psalmtoday: An uplifting of spirits!
01/20 Our Troops
01/20 AndreaM2285 That the Lord would head the ailments
01/22 RebeccaG Struggling with depression
01/22 love 4 -Caught the flu...ill... Weak body
01/23 RuthD - A total healing from head to toe, safety, and protection
01/24 Gazelle - Cyst in the bone (hand) preventing it from healing
02/06 Brinny - Keyboard, financial blessings, and healing from the top of my head to the tips of my toes
02/10 pmathew and other persecuted believers in India.
02/10 Susie Q....she's having panic attacks and anxiety real bad... Father, heart rate.
02/11 Haiti - Somalia
02/14 Continued prayers for Dan the Man! ...he may need more brain surgeries...pray for his complete healing.
02/16 BlessedJ01's I.D situation
02/23 LuLu/s Husband - Job
02/23 Katie is a young woman who is very sick and needs healing from a rare disease called Wegener's granulomatosis
02/23 Youcef Nadarkhani, a Christian minister in prison in Iran:
02/26 David. 21 years old and I desperately need healing (headaches and visions).
02/26 IfNotForGrace... That Kind and Encouraging words flow from my mouth as easily and instinctively as breathing.
03/23 - ChaoticFirefly - Work situation with verbally abusive co-workers.
03/25 - Keioshia - Little girl victom of a drive by shooting.
03/25- Cally (cmjames84) - God delights her and gives her the desire of her heart, in clarity in relationships and good health!
03/30 DrJean's neighbor Pepe, acquaintance Rose Mary (85 yo, fell and broke back, surgery today), friend's daughter..
04/03 Praying for Baltimore and the man who was assaulted.
04/25 - Praying that God will reveal himself to Stephen Hawking
05/01 - Praying strength and healing for DrJean!
05/03 - Praying for MissJenn23... Who has not posted since posting of being 'skeered' a year ago.
05/04 - The Presidential Election - State elections - Scott Walker - Wisconsin (June 5)
05/05 - Dr Jean - Prayers for Mary whose kidneys are failing
05/05 - The Zimmerman case (The Florida shooter of a black man)
05/05 - GWRichardson - Work, church in need of financial miracle, a musical touch, Andrew, wife, and children in prayer.
05/14 - Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton - That the Lord would convict their heart over the sin of the support of homosexuality.
05/21 - Praying for Tommy21... For a big faith boost!
05/28 - Praying for our country this Memorial Day - Remembering the sacrifices!
US-Flag-8.gif

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
PRAY for our nation (seriously, it's URGENT). Our freedoms are slowly but surely being taken away, behind closed doors, right under our noses, by those sworn into office to uphold and protect the constitution. Yet, as we speak there are attempts to make it null and void.

The time for slumber is over. It's time to storm the gates of heaven with prayer, on behalf of our country, and for God's intervention to sway our leaders or to at least interrupt any plans/acts that would jeopardize our liberties and freedoms or put us in harms way.

Our freedoms and liberties were won by those who willingly shed their blood to establish and preserve them. Our liberties came at a dear price.....our brave men and women who fought so valiantly and willingly died for the nation and people they loved.

We can honor their memory by praying to God that we never, ever allow our freedoms and liberties to slip right through our fingers or to be taken away right under our noses, inside or outside our borders.

We are admonished to pray for our leaders. Times are dire. yes, God tells us to pray and intercede, asking Him to influence the decisions made behind closed doors that we only hear about after it's done. God CAN influence our leaders. Yes, let's pray that He does. We, more than ever, need God's intervention.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" ~I Peter 5:8

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." ~I Timothy 2:1-4

Father we lift this nation, our leaders, up to You, for Your influence to permeate their hearts and minds, so that Your righteousness and justice will prevail. Protect us Father, in Jesus name, amen.

There is a radio station that prays over the air for our nation and leaders every day, Monday-Saturday at 11:55am EST. Here's the link.

http://www.bbnradio.org/jwplayer/pla...rs/english.htm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Prayer updates.... Prayers along with BBNradio.org (1:15 PM and 4:00 AM... I have been very faithful in the 4 AM prayer time by the way... Catching the 1:15 PM when I can :p)...

01/17 Scott (not CF username) who is partially paralyzed from an operation...he is not a believer, but agreed for prayer.
01/20 Our Troops
02/06 Brinny - Keyboard, financial blessings, and healing from the top of my head to the tips of my toes
02/10 Susie Q....she's having panic attacks and anxiety real bad... Father, heart rate.
02/11 Haiti - Somalia
02/14 Continued prayers for Dan the Man! ...he may need more brain surgeries...pray for his complete healing.
02/23 Katie is a young woman who is very sick and needs healing from a rare disease called Wegener's granulomatosis
02/26 David. 21 years old and I desperately need healing (headaches and visions).
02/26 IfNotForGrace... That Kind and Encouraging words flow from my mouth as easily and instinctively as breathing.
03/25- Cally (cmjames84) - God delights her and gives her the desire of her heart, in clarity in relationships and good health!
03/30 DrJean's neighbor Pepe, acquaintance Rose Mary (85 yo, fell and broke back, surgery today), friend's daughter..
05/03 - Praying for MissJenn23... Who has not posted since posting of being 'skeered' a year ago.
05/04 - The Presidential Election - State elections - Scott Walker - Wisconsin (June 5)
05/05 - GWRichardson - Work, church in need of financial miracle, a musical touch, Andrew, wife, and children in prayer.
05/14 - Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton - That the Lord would convict their heart over the sin of the support of homosexuality.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Prayer updates.... Prayers along with BBNradio.org (1:15 PM and 4:00 AM... I have been very faithful in the 4 AM prayer time by the way... Catching the 1:15 PM when I can :p)...

01/20 Our Troops
02/11 Haiti - Somalia
05/29 - Praying for the protection and defense of our nation, our liberties, and our freedoms

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A son was blessed with sufficient work this week.
A man received a good report on his throat cancer testing.
A woman received a good report regarding a cyst.
A family praises God for his many blessings in the midst of their struggles.
A friends heart surgery went well.
A 13 yr old granddaughter is now walking normally.
A neighbor is healing from a broken neck.
A lady found a job.
A lady is praising God for unexpected blessings.
A husband is praising God that his wife was gracious in a difficult situation.
A brothers surgery was successful.
A son has been blessed with a job.
a son's panic attacks are less severe.

God is GOOD, amen?

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.