Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
...right before our very eyes....yet we remain sleeping.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~Edmund Burke
Time for some no-doze pills :)

Romans 13:11 And this being knowing the time.
That hour already ye out of sleep to be roused/egerqhnai <1453> (5683), for now nearer of us the Salvation than we believe
[Reve 7:10, 12:10, 19:1]

aFu_ArsenioYell.gif

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A woman praises God for answered prayers.
A lady's back is feeling much better, with less pain.

Praise God! He is GOOD!

The host of BBN just said this quote:

'Nothing sets a person so much out of the devil's reach as humility.' ~Jonathan Edwards

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
11:55am prayer for the protection of our nation and God's intervention with our leaders to thwart all plans for this country's demise with BBN'S Jason Padgett.

http://www.bbnradio.org/jwplayer/players/browsers/english.htm

"There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceedeth from the ruler: Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low place. I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth. He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. Whoso removeth stones shall be hurt therewith; and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby. If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct. Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better. The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow up himself." ~Ecclesiastes 10:5-12

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
a brother on CF reports:

Just wanted to tell you guys that I've passed the most difficult paper in engineering at my university, ME 301 - Engg. Mathematics III (with 69% score) ! :)

Its full of very difficult stuff like Fourier series and transforms, statistical inference, partial deferential equations etc which I forgets all the time when at the exam hall. I don't know how many times I've written that exam....I lost count.
And when I thought there is no hope.... there it is !
(I'm officially a Mechanical Engineer now ! )
I've just been resurrected ! ^_^

Thank you Jesus, thanks for still showing mercy towards me ! :clap:
And thanks everyone for praying ! :thumbsup:
Love you all !

candlesmall2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
icon12.gif

Prayer for our nation and for righteous leaders

Prayer with BBN'S Jason Padgett for the protection of our nation and God's intervention with our leaders' decisions and thwart all plans or designs that would harm our nation. And for God to raise up righteous ones to be in positions of authority who have a heart for what honors Him and preserves our liberties and freedoms. Father may it be so, in Jesus name.

Link to BBN Radio:

"10 Wherefore David blessed the LORD before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, LORD God of Israel our father, for ever and ever. 11 Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. 12 Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all. 13 Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name. 14 But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee. 15 For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding. 16 O LORD our God, all this store that we have prepared to build thee an house for thine holy name cometh of thine hand, and is all thine own. 17 I know also, my God, that thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee. 18 O LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, our fathers, keep this for ever in the imagination of the thoughts of the heart of thy people, and prepare their heart unto thee: " ~I Chronicles 29:10-18

candlesmall2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Link to BBN Radio:

praise God, the host is Vic Gregory! :clap:

''I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. " ~Psalm 40:1-3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
at 11:55am Monday-Saturday and 1:15pm Monday-Saturday.

Anyone interested can join in with BBN Radio as they pray over the air for our nation and leaders and read the requests over the air at 1:15pm.

I will not be on CF as often as i have been.

Here's the link to BBN Radio:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.