THE COVENANTS AND THE 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE YOU CONFUSED?

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You don't really understand relationships very well, do you? If only the Holy Spirit would allow you to comprehend the context of the scriptures you keep quoting!

God knows my heart, you do not. I do not judge you. God's WORD will be our judge come judgment day *JOHN 12:47-48. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. *MATTHEW 15:3-9. If you do not know God's WORD how can you know the way the truth and the life when it is through God's WORD that we find the way the truth and have life?

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
God knows my heart, you do not. I do not judge you. God's WORD will be our judge come judgment day *JOHN 12:47-48. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. *MATTHEW 15:3-9. If you do not know God's WORD how can you know the way the truth and the life when it is through God's WORD that we find the way the truth and have life?

I'm not judging your salvation, because it is true that only God can do that, but I can see that through your posts, you seem to have a really difficult time relating to people in general, which makes effective relationships even more difficult if not nearly impossible.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I'm not judging your salvation, because it is true that only God can do that, but I can see that through your posts, you seem to have a really difficult time relating to people in general, which makes effective relationships even more difficult if not nearly impossible.
Yet here you are again full of false claims and accusations that you cannot prove by the Word of God?
For me, he must increase and I must decrease. I only point all to the Word of God because it is there we find the one who loves us that we may love him. I know him and am known by him. All that he shows me I see and must show to all because I am blind. He tells me it is those that see that do not see. These are they that have once known him or do not know him. Who am I that he should choose me out of the world? I am no one but he is all. If I did not believe him I would not know him. What can I do without him? He is love and now I love. I follow him now because I love him who first loved me. You say that I have not answered you, but I indeed answered you with His Word but you do not hear him because you have chosen not to hear his Word to you. I do not judge you but His Word will judge us because they are there for all to see. All are welcome to see and hear God's Word, however many are called but few are chosen. Speaking your own words over God's WORD does not make God's Word dissappear.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Yet here you are again full of false claims and accusations that you cannot prove by the Word of God?
For me, he must increase and I must decrease. I only point all to the Word of God because it is there we find the one who loves us that we may love him. I know him and am known by him. All that he shows me I see and must show to all because I am blind. He tells me it is those that see that do not see. These are they that have once known him or do not know him. Who am I that he should choose me out of the world? I am no one but he is all. If I did not believe him I would not know him. What can I do without him? He is love and now I love. I follow him now because I love him who first loved me. You say that I have not answered you, but I indeed answered you with His Word but you do not hear him because you have chosen not to hear his Word to you. I do not judge you but His Word will judge us because they are there for all to see. All are welcome to see and hear God's Word, however many are called but few are chosen. Speaking your own words over God's WORD does not make God's Word dissappear.

And yet there are many verses in scripture that seem as if they are invisible to you, so your choice of "God's WORD" is very selective and incomplete.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
And yet there are many verses in scripture that seem as if they are invisible to you, so your choice of "God's WORD" is very selective and incomplete.

Yet here you are full of false claims full of your own words because you have no scriptures to share for your teachings? If you have been provided with more scripture then you have provided then you condemn yourself with your own words.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Yet here you are full of false claims full of your own words because you have no scriptures to share for your teachings? If you have been provided with more scripture then you have provided then you condemn yourself with your own words.

So now you're claiming it's some sort of contest as in whoever quotes the most scripture wins? That's silly! The devil can quote a lot of scripture too, but that doesn't mean anything.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So now you're claiming it's some sort of contest as in whoever quotes the most scripture wins? That's silly! The devil can quote a lot of scripture too, but that doesn't mean anything.
Not at all you were the one that said
bekkilyn, post: And yet there are many verses in scripture that seem as if they are invisible to you, so your choice of "God's WORD" is very selective and incomplete.
Yet you post hardly any scripture.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Not at all you were the one that said

Yet you post hardly any scripture.

Plenty of scripture has been posted by me and many other people when it has been *relevant* to a *discussion* (a marketing blast, even if using scripture, is not discussion) but it has been invisible to you. People can quote random scripture all day long as you have done, but to what effect? You seem to be driven far more by quantity than quality, as if more is going to somehow get a message across better, but that's not how it works at all. Less can really be more, as the saying goes.

• Optimistic
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0