Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No, I'm saying numbers can be crunched in many different ways... you are the one bringing up bogus. I suggested disapproval polls are probably more accurate as to our situation.

In what ways can the numbers be crunched to validate your claim that the economy is “wrecked”?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not unlike the right turning on their own, specifically those who rebuke Trump.
You mean like the pretend I'm a Republican like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger that are gone

Of course the GOP and Republicans oppose the likes of the two, those that supported the liberal agenda against their voting constituent base

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So I’m coming to this with data and you’re coming to this with vibes from the ill-informed. Got it.
Oh, ignore people's dis-satisfaction and suffering... feed them cake. Got it!

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You mean like the pretend I'm a Republican like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger that are gone

Of course the GOP and Republicans oppose the likes of the two, those that supported the liberal agenda against their voting constituent base
Those that don’t support Trump’s antics can’t be Republicans?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Bidens Labor Dept produced your stats, do you believe the Fox in the Hen house is a good thing?

I don’t believe an agency staffed by career employees constitutes a “fox in the hen house.” I also know that you don’t have any better data.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those that don’t support Trump’s antics can’t be Republicans?
Those that don't support their voting constituent base are against their republican party that they were voted into office by, Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger did just that

If Donald J. Trump is the Republican nominee for 2024, it's my opinion Republicans support him or join another party, it's that simple

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, ignore people's dis-satisfaction and suffering... feed them cake. Got it!

There have always been people who are dissatisfied and suffering. You’re the one trying to pin their conditions on Biden. If it were Biden’s fault, then that should show up in the data, but it doesn’t because your claims are nonsense that you made it up.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don’t believe an agency staffed by career employees constitutes a “fox in the hen house.” I also know that you don’t have any better data.
WHAT ABOUT A DISAPPROVAL POLL?

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those that don't support their voting constituent base are against their republican party that they were voted into office by, Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger did just that

If Donald J. Trump is the Republican nominee for 2024, it's my opinion Republicans support him or join another party, it's that simple
In your opinion, but that is not how it works.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There have always been people who are dissatisfied and suffering. You’re the one trying to pin their conditions on Biden. If it were Biden’s fault, then that should show up in the data, but it doesn’t because your claims are nonsense that you made it up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
“Vibes from the ill-informed.”

Disapproval polls are irrelevant for anything other than election forecasting. Why do you keep bringing them up as if they mean something?

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
“Vibes from the ill-informed.”

Disapproval polls are irrelevant for anything other than election forecasting. Why do you keep bringing them up as if they mean something?
Dems are like the people on the Titanic who said, no worry, I've been told there are strong pumps to hold the water back and plenty of life boats.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, so we're to take your opinion on how things work as gospel???
Well are you suggesting that party voters and elected can’t disagree with or even not approve of a president elected from their party? Because that’s not my opinion but is fact.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fed rate is currently been raised to 5.5% and increasing under Joe Biden, the average 30 year fixed mortgage is 7.5%

Joe Biden's Fed Reserve has priced the average American out of a home, they can't afford it directly related to Bidens Fed Reserve actions with interest rates

CNN Business

As mortgage rates soar over 7%, an unaffordable housing market is becoming even more expensive​

By Anna Bahney, CNN
Sun August 20, 2023

An already miserably unaffordable housing market is getting more expensive.

As mortgage rates top 7% — the highest they’ve been in 21 years according to Freddie Mac — home buyers face ballooning costs. Some housing experts are warning that rates could keep climbing toward 8%.

Despite recent reports that inflation is cooling, it’s still too high and the economy too hot — and for the housing market, that’s not good, said Freedman.

Impact on the housing market​

As rates for a fixed-rate 30-year mortgage have surged during the past 31 months — up from the lowest weekly average rate of 2.65% in January 2021 according to Freddie Mac — the payment made by a home buyer of a median priced home who put 20% down has risen by more than $1,200 a month. This has pushed buying a home out of reach for many people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.