• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Coffee Shop (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daysoni

****See me, Hear me, Hold me.****
Jan 7, 2006
Tillamook
✟12,061.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm trying to stay out of my ED but having alot of problems. I'm not feelilng strong enough right now. I have been in a relationship now for close to six months and it's been great and amazing but on the other hand it's been so hard. And lately not feeling good enough or beautiful enough I just want to run. I have know control over some of the other stressors in my life and I'm grabbing on to the control that I have over food. And now he's making comments about my lack of eating. I am so far away from my lowest weight or from being under weight so I figure that I can just do it for a little while to take some off then when I get where I want I can just try to maintain.. AAuuurrghgh.. I just want some calm in the storm...................

Upvote 0

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
*HUGE HUGS* everyone...
well im alive and finished exams... and finished a whole year of uni!!! im on holiday now until the tenth of february.... well from the tenth of february till the twentyfourth I am involved with preparation and O week for my college because I was voted onto the #### student executive... so that isnt actually uni uni... in my holidays though i working ALOT... and for # weeks after christmas i am going snowboarding in Canada... which is exciting... the furthest i have eben overseas before...

anyways... praying for you all... *HUGE HUGS*

Upvote 0
L

LovesEnduringPromise

Im alright thanks Ari. How are you?
TOday I ate breakfast...which is a good thing. I talked myself out of my 'little' plan for the week..and even made a menu of what I can only eat and how much I can exercise....but its like God came over me and I threw it away realizing that I dont need that....its so silly sometimes to me...this ED...so silly...but then I run back to it....its a cycle over and over and over and over

Upvote 0

Celtic Camel

Nov 28, 2004
wandering a journey in eternity
Visit site
✟16,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hey beautiful girls,
praying for you all... wish I had some wisdom to offer... all I can say is to keep looking to God - He's where we'll eventually find our answers and healing... in the meantime, I pray He continues to give us all hope.
love you all
xoxox:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
/me bounds in and snuggles with everyone. :hug::hug::hug:

I've been absent again, good heavens, I am HORRIBLE now at visiting CF. (And yes, CF it remains to me. None of this foru.ms stuff... what's up with that?? :scratch: )

How is everyone? :hug: and Lindz, what's up with hos? an IP program?

Upvote 0

Arianna

Senior Veteran
Nov 7, 2005
England
✟11,311.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How are you doing now Lindz?
bunnyhugff.gif

And how are you Sabrina?
And does anyone want a hot drink .... it's freezing...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
hey all... sorry I havent been around much. for some reason my life feels busy... when reallly it shouldnt because i am on holiday and have half the number of things happening then what i do while im at uni... i am working alot though... so i guess that is making it seem busy... im exhausted... it is five-fifty am and im ready about to leave to move back to brisbane (two hours from home) for a week of full time work... anyways... gtg... take care
im praying for you all

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.