• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Coffee Shop (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟35,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'd love some Lady Grey tea and shortbread cookies. That would really make me happy.

Should I go post a bug complaint that the no numbers thing is editing out any number that is in the middle of a word too?

Upvote 0

oneandlonely

Some days its hard to be a One Girl Revolution
Apr 11, 2005
Indiana
Visit site
✟17,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
/me hands BigToe a Lady Grey tea and some shortbread cookies

Yes, posting a bug complaint might be good. because this filter is getting to be really ridiculous. I thought it was just going to be for the digits... not the typed out -nes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
umm.... im not sure... i think im aching just because my body is warn out... but being sick (whihc i think is more a warn out thing too) and the rowing is probably contributing to it also...

ummm... i am going to try and get to bed a bit earlier tonight than usual... but that depends if i get all my work d[no numbers in this forum] or not... so... hmmm...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's okay, Steffi. :hug: Thanks though!!

And yes, Ari, the duck lake is here, along with all the ducklings and the green headed ducks. Can we stick in a heron or t-wo just to make it pretty and wild looking?

I'm not *supposed* to be using caffeine anymore..... :( But I'm going to make a large, doubly caffeinated mocha anyway... I can't survive without the caffeine. I can't. And I have to make it through classes. Only f-ourteen days left to make it through. Just f-ourteen. I have to be able to make it.

/me slides behind the counter, setting a platter of oatmeal muffins down, and gets her mocha ready, while ready to serve anyo-ne else if they wander in.

* Arnold snuggles behind his potted palm, making plans to sneak an oatmeal muffin, although he is only *supposed* to have food made out of bamboo......

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.