Visit site
✟11,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know much and you don't have much about certain backgrounds and stuff, so I made up a lot of different things. Like the Dragon Academy... Then, you mentioned its Slaughter, which is perfectly understandable, but who was involved and such? I kinda wrote a bit in my post, perhaps we'll use that but if you want to add to that or help me define it better then, by all means! :)

BTW, I like how it's now just Maxster and I, no joke, it's slower and more contorllable. :-D

Upvote 0

Maxster211

Da' Bard and His Deadliness
May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
Ya. I think RPG's are a lot more fun that way. I mean, when you can modetor everything that goes on.

I guess I should have been a little more clear. The Dragon Academy was slaughtered by the Dark Dragon Lords, who pretty much dominate the whole dragon world at this point in time (the war's been going on for a millenium). It was under attack while the main Dragon Lords were fighting in different parts of the world. The Dark Dragon Lords were basically a faction that was the oppisite of the Dragon Lords, twisted by ancient secrets. Long story short, it was called a slaughter because, though many Dark Dragon Riders were slain, the students and the few masters there didn't stand a chance. The Accademy was looted save the strongest vaults and safe houses, or the rooms where a few students managed to survive and defend the inner armories.
Some of the stuff is going to be made happen and revealed in time. Talk to Picallo and ask what's wrong when I post. Lot's will be reaveled.

Upvote 0

Maxster211

Da' Bard and His Deadliness
May 6, 2005
The Narrow Road
Visit site
✟20,518.00
Faith
Calvinist
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, and on the Wyren, Wyvren thing. Wyren Riders call themselves Wyren Riders (it's the culture/tinge of accent), but the rest of the world (save the Pegasus Knights) call them Wyvren. Pegasus Knights prefer the terms scum, slime, sluge, insects, ect. Lizard Breath is another favorite to them. Of course, they have the utmost honor for Dragons, which seems to tick off a lot of Wyren Riders.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Max,
Sorry I havent been on in a while...school christmas, new years...dr appointments....and getting grounded have kept me off for a while. Not sure when I'll be back..Hopefull with in the next week or so. If Arthia is gettingleft behind, and is needed majior, you can get some else to play her I can keep her till I can come back in a week or so, hopefully.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.