What does the rest of the World think of the USA Presidential Election?

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We think that Biden would be better for us because Trump would blow up NATO and do lots of other damage to the world and that Biden is too old for this job, but at least a competent politician, with other competent politicians waiting in the wings and supporting him, while the republican party has turned into a party of yes men for Trump and his clan.
Blow up NATO? - what does that even mean? NATO is taking advantage of the United States by not paying for there defense obligations to the US and then they need a war in Ukraine to pay more. Ukraine is not going to beat Russia. This idea that you can beat Russia with conventional warfare is ridiculous. It will never happen. The Europeans don't care to put their own fortunes and blood on the line to defend Ukraine. Russia would never mess with a NATO country so this fear mongering is about protection of Europe from Russia is absurd. Biden hasn't even reached out to Putin to try to end the war. He just keeps asking for taxpayer money to go to Ukraine where it is distributed in a manner that is not traceable.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Blow up NATO? - what does that even mean?
What it means is that Trump has stated multiple times that he'd either back the USA out of NATO or wouldn't defend attacked NATO countries.
NATO is taking advantage of the United States by not paying for there defense obligations to the US and then they need a war in Ukraine to pay more.
The USA is part of NATO and actually the only country of NATO who has triggered article 5.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What it means is that Trump has stated multiple times that he'd either back the USA out of NATO or wouldn't defend attacked NATO countries.

The USA is part of NATO and actually the only country of NATO who has triggered article 5.

I personally and I'm sure many Americans would have no problem of the US Backing out of NATO. They don't need us and we waste tax payer money on them.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,519.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I personally and I'm sure many Americans would have no problem of the US Backing out of NATO. They don't need us and we waste tax payer money on them.
Do you really still think that your tax payer money are financing the USA expenditures? It might be true 100 years ago, maybe.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The USA gets a lot out of the NATO alliance. For one thing, as I already mentioned, the USA is the only country which triggered article 5.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you really still think that your tax payer money are financing the USA expenditures? It might be true 100 years ago, maybe.

Personally, I think my tax payer money that is suppose to go to Ukraine is possibly going back to the Bidens or his donors. I'm sure many Americans believe the same. You would have to be naïve at this point to think otherwise.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,519.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Personally, I think my tax payer money that is suppose to go to Ukraine is possibly going back to the Bidens or his donors. I'm sure many Americans believe the same. You would have to be naïve at this point to think otherwise.
Actually, in the era of money printing and endless borrowing (and printing even more to make the debt inflated), I would be naive to even consider tax money to be relevant.

When money are not backed by anything real, its all just a game.

Reactions: 65James
Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The USA gets a lot out of the NATO alliance. For one thing, as I already mentioned, the USA is the only country which triggered article 5.

We give up more to NATO than we ever get from them. Again, they don't need us and they show it in how they contribute to their obligations. Turkey is a NATO member comprised mostly of ANTI Christian sympathizers. I don't think many Christians would be sympathetic to meeting NATOs obligations to defend them as they have shown quite a reluctance to support NATO themselves.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Actually, in the era of money printing and endless borrowing (and printing even more to make the debt inflated), I would be naive to even consider tax money to be relevant.

When money are not backed by anything real, its all just a game.
Well Americans would disagree with that because for all that money that you claim is being printed, they sure keep coming back to ask us to give up more and more as taxpayers and I don't see these money machines helping me in any way.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What everyone needs to understand is that Biden is going to MASS deport and restrict the Border soon - after November elections are over and he has won. He can only have one two terms as President per the constitution. Therefore, he wont need the immigrants after the election. So for those waiting for the border problem to be resolved, just wait till after November.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,519.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What everyone needs to understand is that Biden is going to MASS deport and restrict the Border soon - after November elections are over and he has won. He can only have one two terms as President per the constitution. Therefore, he wont need the immigrants after the election. So for those waiting for the border problem to be resolved, just wait till after November.
Are you sure that Biden has so much power? I guess there are many influential people in his team and that such profound laws must be passed also in the senate etc.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are you sure that Biden has so much power? I guess there are many influential people in his team and that such profound laws must be passed also in the senate etc.
Yes, he has the power. Trump was very successful with the Presidential powers in being the toughest ever on illegal migration. So Biden has the powers, he is just hoping a naïve electorate is listening to him complain that he doesn't have those powers in order to delay the deportations until after the Elections. But remember, Biden reverse Trump policies on immigrations and most Americans know why - they know he needs the votes of those immigrants to win in November.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,519.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, he has the power. Trump was very successful with the Presidential powers in being the toughest ever on illegal migration. So Biden has the powers, he is just hoping a naïve electorate is listening to him complain that he doesn't have those powers in order to delay the deportations until after the Elections. But remember, Biden reverse Trump policies on immigrations and most Americans know why - they know he needs the votes of those immigrants to win in November.
The election system in the USA is very old-fashioned and messy, compared to other developed countries.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The election system in the USA is very old-fashioned and messy, compared to other developed countries.

It needs to be even more old-fashioned then if they want good sound and safe elections. I've worked with computers all my life. Voting machines are not a safe method of voting and no computer will ever be. Ask Hillary Clinton, she accidentally lost a lot of emails that she desperately wanted to turn over to investigative committees and was unable to. Those emails were only stored on her private email server. So if she can lose them, anyone can.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,519.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It needs to be even more old-fashioned then if they want good sound and safe elections. I've worked with computers all my life. Voting machines are not a safe method of voting and no computer will ever be. Ask Hillary Clinton, she accidentally lost a lot of emails that she desperately wanted to turn over to investigative committees and was unable to. Those emails were only stored on her private email server. So if she can lose them, anyone can.
Not sure what personal emails have to do with the election system.

And by old-fashioned and messy I did not mean just the lack of digitalization.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not sure what personal emails have to do with the election system.

And by old-fashioned and messy I did not mean just the lack of digitalization.

I'm saying go back to only voting on day of vote and only using paper voting methods. That way works better than modern systems.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Even if one were to take the position that both Trump or Biden are good men which most of course would never do.....the thing that is so shocking and amazing to me is how such a grand nation like the U.S. have allowed themselves to be put in this position. I'm talking about their ages and the need for an age requirement.

As for me I feel the oldest one should be allowed to be and run would be starting at age 70. If you get two terms that takes you to 78. No one 78 or older should be allowed to hold the highest office of the land at least in my opinion. The way I'd feel about it if people were telling me to run caring about the nation if 78 I'd be saying NO. It's not fair to the nation that my physicals capacities could potentially diminish past my 78 years and it would create a struggle for the nation. With a nation of over 300 million come on! Let the younger talent and the new blood come forth. I'm sure many wouldn't agree with this though.

Reactions: 65James
Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Even if one were to take the position that both Trump or Biden are good men which most of course would never do.....the thing that is so shocking and amazing to me is how such a grand nation like the U.S. have allowed themselves to be put in this position. I'm talking about their ages and the need for an age requirement.

As for me I feel the oldest one should be allowed to be and run would be starting at age 70. If you get two terms that takes you to 78. No one 78 or older should be allowed to hold the highest office of the land at least in my opinion. The way I'd feel about it if people were telling me to run caring about the nation if 78 I'd be saying NO. It's not fair to the nation that my physicals capacities could potentially diminish past my 78 years and it would create a struggle for the nation. With a nation of over 300 million come on! Let the younger talent and the new blood come forth. I'm sure many wouldn't agree with this though.

It is strange indeed. Considering the Democratic party has always berated the Republican Party for being a bunch of old white men. And then they go and elect the oldest white man for President. They claim to be the Party of diversity but they elect a man who puts an African Woman as VP who accused him of racism and being the one who caused the black incarceration due to the legislation that Biden Passed.

Meanwhile, a big part of the GOP can't stand Trump because of his personality, while the other part is putting policy over personality which is where Trump shines. Would be nice to get someone that has the Bill Clinton Charm, that RFK-Jr type of honesty and purpose, and that Trump type of domestic policies and a major splash of Reagan style diplomacy.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ever get the impression that folks are terrified of the notion of the newer generations running the countries as if they were social media? We already have in my country and it ain't pretty. Unrealistic control and censorship is just another way of saying don't question me on media. Face to face confrontation of the past never had this problem as water quickly found its own level.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,519.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm saying go back to only voting on day of vote and only using paper voting methods. That way works better than modern systems.
The whole system in the USA is of a bad design. From bi-partisan system, to the necessity to register before election (and excluding valid votes from voting), to electorates, to unclear results that must be interpreted by the court.

The mess right in the place and time of elections is another story. The whole world regularly witnesses that you basically do not know who won, almost every election. One candidate gets more votes from people, but loose anyway etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0