✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God heals and Satan can heal
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10 10) A house divided against itself cannot stand. (Matthew 12:25)

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10 10) A house divided against itself cannot stand. (Matthew 12:25)

I agree..... but this could turn out to be somewhat more complex................

When Adam and Eve fell it seems like a version of them was created in four dimensional space -time but....... did their higher invisible dimensional soul or over soul.......still perhaps exist in higher dimensions like fifth,sixth, seventh, eight or ninth-dimensional space - time??????????

The near death experience account of Dr. George Ritchie seems to leave the door open to that possibility...... at least that is what I personally get out of this statement??????

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

e. His Observations of the Temple of Wisdom

The following is the testimony of George Ritchie's Temple of Wisdom and Heavenly City Experience: They then travel to a completely different realm where some kind of enormous university is located. Spirits dressed as monks busily and happily engaged in some form of artistic behavior or research. Anenormous library exists here where all the important books of the universe are assembled. Ritchie asks Jesus if this is heaven. These are the spirits of people who grew beyond selfish desires while on Earth; but, like the spirits in hell, these spirits cannot see Jesus either.

Could a relatively unfallen version of Adam and Eve could perhaps exist in a higher invisible dimension of space - time exist?????

That is how I understand some of the possible implications of String Theory if it is combined with some of the near death experience accounts and other similar experiences???

"It was not until 1920 that the idea of linking electromagnetism and
gravity resurfaced. At that time a new theory of gravitation had been proposed by Albert Einstein (1879-1955), called the general theory of relativity. It was a replacement of Newton's theory, which had stood unchallenged since 1687. Inspired by Einstein's work, a young German mathematician named Theodore Kaluza was seized by a curious idea. The theory of relativity links space an time together to form a four-dimensional space-time continuum. What would happen, mused Kaluza, if general relativity were formulated in five rather than four dimensions? This is what Kaluza did, and to everyone's astonishment it was discovered that five-dimensional gravity obeys the same laws as
four-dimensional gravity as well as Maxwell's laws for the electromagnetic field. In other words, gravitation and electromagnetism are automatically unified in five dimensions, where electromagnetism is merely a component of gravity!"

The only drawback of the theory concerns the extra dimension. Why
don't we see it?
An ingenious answer was provided by Oskar Klein. A
hosepipe viewed from afar looks like a wiggly line, i.e. one- dimensional.
However, on closer inspection it can be seen as a narrow tube. It is, in fact,
two-dimensional, and what was taken to be a point on the line is actually a
little circle going around the tube. In the same way, reasoned Klein, what we normally regard as a point in three dimensional space could in reality be a little circle going around a fourth space dimension. Thus Kaluza's extra
dimension might well exist, but be impossible to detect because it is closed
(circular) and rolled up to a very small circumference. In spite of
these bizarre overtones, it seems probable that in future a "theory of everything" will make use of the idea of unseen higher dimensions."

"Although nature manifests four distinct forces, physicists believe that
each may be part of a smaller number of more primitive forces. At high energy, the electromagnetic and weak forces appear to merge into a single "electroweak" force. Some "grand unified theories" suggest that a further amalgamation takes place between the electroweak and strong forces at as yet unattained energies. The most ambitious unification schemes envisage an amalgamation of all four forces into a single "superforce" at ultra-high levels of energy."...

"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

If... there could perhaps be a more fundamental energy version of Adam and Eve out there ...... could there be a relatively un-fallen version of a former Covering Cherub recorded there in the memory of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?????

Could Satan to some degree be like Stanley Milgram Ph.D?

Upvote 0

Steven Beck

Mar 26, 2017
Australia
✟28,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
I agree..... but this could turn out to be somewhat more complex................

When Adam and Eve fell it seems like a version of them was created in four dimensional space -time but....... did their higher invisible dimensional soul or over soul.......still perhaps exist in higher dimensions like fifth,sixth, seventh, eight or ninth-dimensional space - time??????????

The near death experience account of Dr. George Ritchie seems to leave the door open to that possibility...... at least that is what I personally get out of this statement??????

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

Could a relatively unfallen version of Adam and Eve could perhaps exist in a higher invisible dimension of space - time exist?????

That is how I understand some of the possible implications of String Theory if it is combined with some of the near death experience accounts and other similar experiences???

If... there could perhaps be a more fundamental energy version of Adam and Eve out there ...... could there be a relatively un-fallen version of a former Covering Cherub recorded there in the memory of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?????

Could Satan to some degree be like Stanley Milgram Ph.D?

Really? Now you are supposing something which is more of a fantasy. This is Satanic teaching as per Gnostics and Masonic etc. The only person we look to is Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Really? Now you are supposing something which is more of a fantasy. This is Satanic teaching as per Gnostics and Masonic etc. The only person we look to is Jesus Christ.

You could be correct..... but if Satanists will think about the Stanley Milgram Ph. D. experiment they may come to realize that just as Stanley Milgram himself would hold the people in the most contempt who obeyed and obeyed the authority figure.......
to the point where they hit the button to zap the learner subject to the point where their life would have been in danger if the Learner Subject had not been an actor...... acting as if they were getting an electric shock...........

.. .then this could assist many Satanists to break out of Satanism and recognize that they are being tricked.

Amazing details are given after the twenty two minute and twenty nine second mark in this video on this type of thing and how totally witches are being tricked by Satan.

The Mystery Of The Power Words @ The River Of Waupun Session Sixteen

Upvote 0

Steven Beck

Mar 26, 2017
Australia
✟28,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
You could be correct..... but if Satanists will think about the Stanley Milgram Ph. D. experiment they may come to realize that just as Stanley Milgram himself would hold the people in the most contempt who obeyed and obeyed the authority figure.......
to the point where they hit the button to zap the learner subject to the point where their life would have been in danger if the Learner Subject had not been an actor...... acting as if they were getting an electric shock...........

.. .then this could assist many Satanists to break out of Satanism and recognize that they are being tricked.

Amazing details are given after the twenty two minute and twenty nine second mark in this video on this type of thing and how totally witches are being tricked by Satan.

The Mystery Of The Power Words @ The River Of Waupun Session Sixteen

Why would human beings who are made in God's image follow Satan? My opinion is that there are two reasons.
1) Power. Satan grants instant power to people maybe not all people but many. Our Lord does not grant instant power. Power is a drug and if wielded without love becomes a tool to subject people to slavery which is Satan's objective but our God wants people to wield power in Love so that we help and show people the Way to Salvation.
2) Riches. Satan grants riches to those who worship him. Believe it or not some people follow Satan for riches only they are not interested in the power.

Of course with either of these scenarios when you dance with the devil you can only stop when the devil says stop and he doesn't say stop. The Holy Spirit is the only one who can break through to these people. Whichever reason people use to follow Satan they will become enveloped in evil and unless they become sick of their evil they will not repent. I believe many Satanists have repented and followed Jesus over the years and it is prayer, the Holy Spirit and a loving witness which will create the break through.

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Why would human beings who are made in God's image follow Satan? My opinion is that there are two reasons.
1) Power. Satan grants instant power to people maybe not all people but many. Our Lord does not grant instant power. Power is a drug and if wielded without love becomes a tool to subject people to slavery which is Satan's objective but our God wants people to wield power in Love so that we help and show people the Way to Salvation.
2) Riches. Satan grants riches to those who worship him. Believe it or not some people follow Satan for riches only they are not interested in the power.

Of course with either of these scenarios when you dance with the devil you can only stop when the devil says stop and he doesn't say stop. The Holy Spirit is the only one who can break through to these people. Whichever reason people use to follow Satan they will become enveloped in evil and unless they become sick of their evil they will not repent. I believe many Satanists have repented and followed Jesus over the years and it is prayer, the Holy Spirit and a loving witness which will create the break through.

Well said!

I find the testimony of Evangelist John Ramirez to be truly encouraging and proof that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus can reach the extremely lost and within days give them such zeal and love for others that they inspire entire churches to go to a deeper level of repentance.

Can some people astral project and put curses on people?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The book Revelation, appeared to be a kind of "signs and wonders", as did he writings of Isaiah, Ezekiel, Joel, and others. There is really only one good way to know and that is to personally know Jesus Christ as the Word of God. They knew Jesus Christ as the Word of God. But if you don't listen to the Lord then the word of God to you is going to have to be the lines upon lines of text only, because you don't hear His voice. Isaiah explained this:

Is 28:12,13 He who said to them, "Here is rest, give rest to the weary," and "Here is repose," but they would not listen. So the word of the Lord to them will be, "Order on order, order on order, Line on line, line on line, A little here, a little there," That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive

You see, Isaiah listen to the Lord and thus he knew that if you didn't listen the word of the Lord to you would have to be those lines upon lines of text. And Isaiah sought the King who had a kingdom and found it because all who seek find.

Is 6:1 I saw the Lord sitting on a throne... Seraphim stood above Him...

John knew listened to the Lord and so he knew Him as Word of God - Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God, He was in the beginning with God.

And because John knew our Lord, the King who has (not had) a kingdom, he found it.

Rev 19: 11-17 I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse... He is clothed with a robed dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God... on His thigh He has a name written, "KiING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Then I saw an angel... he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in mid heaven...

The Lord is not a has been, that we should say, Rm 10:7... WHO WILL DESCEND INTO THE ABYSS?
Nor is the Lord in some far off place that we should say Rm 10:6 … WHO WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN?

The Kingdom of God, where our Lord reigns as King, is in our midst! Rm 10:8 But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, in your mouth and in your heart" -- that is, the word of faith which we are preaching.

So the word of faith we are preaching is not the ink on pages but that small voice that we find in our hearts and sometime on our lips, because God is spirit and so the words that he speaks to you are spirit.

Jn 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life.... the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

So we can read the Bible and see that those who wrote it were trying to tell us about the King, Jesus Christ, and His kingdom. They were passing along information to get us to seek it. Yet there have always been those who don't enter in. They want to tell you all about their knowledge, but it is clear their knowledge did not come from seeking the King of kings, but only from the others who were always telling them to seek to find the King and the Kingdom of God.

Jesus told the Jews, " You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life (Jn 5:39,40)

There is nothing new under the sun. There were people like that and are people like that. Yes, the Spirit of God is not the only spirit about and about, and you need to test the spirits. But if someone is not seeking the King, whose name is called The Word of God, and His Kingdom (seek ye first the kingdom of God), they are not going to find it, and they are not going to testify about what they have seen. They are then going to be little those who do testify about it, and the word of the Lord to them is going to be the lines upon lines of text, because they just don't know the Lord of lords whose name is called the Word of God.

If I spell it out to them, will they then start seeking the King of kings? If I spell it out will they then start seeking the Kingdom of God and first like the bible explained? Will they consider pray with expectation, "Thy Kingdom Come?" All those who seek find, but they must truly seek the King who has a Kingdom. He is the One we call Jesus Christ, because He is God's salvation, but His name is called THE WORD OF GOD, and always has been.

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the Lord (Jesus Christ) came to Abram in a vision, saying...

Well it is spelled out, even in the very book called the Bible, that Abram got visions in which the Word of God came to him in and spoke to him in. So spiritually speaking, didn't Abram's off spring also get these "Sign's and Wonders". The Bible says they did and God has not changed. So it is that I get visions and dreams and hear from my Lord. I have seen Him on the throne. It's not that I get the exact same information as Abram, Isaiah, Ezekiel, John, or those today who know Him do. But one thing is clear, I have found the King of kings and the Kingdom of God. It is not of this world, just like Jesus told Pilot. And it is also clear that there are some who don't actually seek the King and the Kingdom of God but are depending on their personal knowledge of the Bible instead of their personal relationship with the Lord.

It's all explain in the very book they have put their faith in. The very book that tells them that their faith must be in Jesus Christ and that His name is called The Word of God. But it is hard to explain, because they don't listen, and it is hard to explain to them. That too was written in the very book they put their faith in.

Heb 5:11 Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.

They are a stubborn people. Always learning but never finding the Lord. Is 5:12,13 But they do not pay attention to the deeds of the Lord, Nor do they consider the works of His hands. Therefore My people go into exile for their lack of knowledge

Many on that day will tell Him about the wonderful things they did in His name only to be told that He never knew them. If you do know Him and seek Him you are going to get things like those who also know Him. You will know that Rick Joyner knows Him, which is not so important to you. We don't follow him, nor those who wrote the Bible. We follow and put our faith in Jesus Christ, the Lord of lord's and King of kings. We get to know Him and thus the ministering spirits (angels) who serve Him and who He sends to us. We also test the spirits to make sure they do confess Him as their Lord, to make sure. We read the Bible, as He instructs, because He is our Teacher. We have seen Him do signs and wonders, because He is still God and on the throne. But most importantly, we listen to Him!! He is the Word of God to us, because we walk and talk to Him though out the day.

Is 30:21 "Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left.

That is how it is, or can be. It's just like the Bible explains, but it is not about knowing the bible. It is about knowing the King, our Lord, Jesus Christ - whose name is called The Word of God.

This part of his visionary dream where he met with the Patriarch Adam is really inspiring and helped me to come to a deeper level of forgiveness for Adam.

Rick Joyner, The Call:

Love Releases Life

Another man who looked almost exactly like Abel came and stood beside him.

“I am Adam,” he said. “I was given authority over the earth, but I gave it to the evil one by obeying evil. He now rules in my place and your place. The earth was given to man, but the evil one has taken it. The authority I lost was restored by the cross. Jesus Christ is ‘the last Adam,’ and He will soon take His authority and rule. He will rule through mankind because He gave the earth to mankind. Those who live in your times will prepare the earth for Him to rule.”

“Please tell me more,” I asked, a little surprised to see Adam, but wanting to hear everything he had to say. “How do we prepare for Him?”

“Love,” he said. “You must love one another. You must love the earth, and you must love life. My sin released the death that now flows as rivers upon the earth. Your love will release rivers of life. When evil reigns, death is stronger than life, and death prevails over life. When righteousness reigns, life prevails, and life is stronger than death. Soon the life of the Son of God will swallow up the death that was released through my disobedience. It is not just living that you must love, but life. Death is your enemy. You are called to be a messenger of life.

“When the Lord’s people begin to love, He will use them to release His judgments. His judgments are to be desired. The whole world is groaning and travailing as it waits for His judgments, and when they come, the world will learn righteousness. What He is about to do, He will do through His people, and His people will stand as Elijah in the last days. Their words will shut up the heavens or bring rain; they will prophesy earthquakes and famines, and they will come to pass; they will stop famines and earthquakes.

“When they release armies in the heavens, armies will march on the earth. When they hold back armies, there will be peace. They will decide where He shows mercy and where He shows His wrath. They will have this authority because they will love, and those who love will be one with Him. What you will see through that door is to help prepare you for what He is about to do through His people.

“I know authority. I also know the responsibility of authority. Because of the great authority that I was given, I am responsible for what has happened to the earth. Even so, the grace of God began to cover me, and God’s great redemption will soon swallow up my mistake. Peace will be taken from the earth, but you are called to help restore it. Peace prevails in heaven, and you are called to bring heaven to earth. Those who abide in His presence will know peace and will spread peace.

“The earth itself will shake and tremble. Times of trouble greater than have ever been known will begin to move across the earth like great waves of the sea. Even so, those who know Him will not be troubled. They will stand before the raging of the seas and say, ‘Peace, be still’ and the seas will be calm. Even the least of His little ones will be like a great fortress of peace that will stand through all that is coming. His glory will be revealed to His people first and then through them. Even the creation will recognize Him in His people and will obey them as it does Him.

“This is the authority that I had, and it will be given to mankind again. I used my authority to turn Paradise into a wilderness. The Lord will use His authority to turn the wilderness into Paradise again. This is the authority that He is giving to His people. I used mine wrongly and death came. When His authority is used in righteousness, it will release life. Be careful how you use authority. With authority comes responsibility. You, too, can use it wrongly, but you will not do this if you love. As all of heaven knows, ‘Love never fails.”

“What about the earthquakes, famines and even wars that you said we would release on the earth? Won’t this be releasing death?” I asked.

“All the death that is coming upon the world is being allowed to prepare the way for life. Everything that is sown must be reaped, unless those who have sown evil call upon the cross in Spirit and truth. The army of the cross is about to be released, and it will march in the power of the cross, carrying the offer of mercy to all. Those who reject the mercy of God have rejected life.”

“That is a great responsibility,” I said. “How do we know when they have rejected His mercy?” “Disobedience brought death, and obedience will bring life. When I walked with God, He taught me His ways. As I walked with Him, I began to know Him. You must walk with God and learn of His ways. Your authority is His authority, and you must be one with Him in order to use it. The weapons of His army are not carnal—they are spiritual and much more powerful than any earthly weapons. Your most powerful weapons are truth and love. Even the final judgment of destruction is God’s love extended in mercy.

“When truth spoken in love is rejected, death has been chosen over life. You will understand this as you walk with Him. You will come to understand the Spirit that He has given to you to bring life and not death. There is a time to give men over to reap what they have sown, but you must do all things in obedience. Jesus came to give life. He does not desire for any to perish, and this must be your desire also. For this reason, you must even love your enemies if you are to be trusted with the authority that He wants to give to His people.

“The time is at hand for the fulfillment of what has been written. His people have prayed for more time, and He gave it to them. However, few have used it wisely. You have a little more time, but soon the time can no longer be delayed. The time is near when time itself will seem to speed up. As it is written, when He comes, He will come quickly. However, you are not to fear the times. If you fear Him, you do not need to fear anything that is coming upon the earth.

“All that is about to happen is coming so that His wisdom can again prevail on earth just as it does in heaven. All of the evil that was sown in mankind is about to be reaped. Even so, the good that He has sown will also be reaped. Goodness is stronger than evil. Love is stronger than death. He walked the earth to destroy the works of the devil, and He will finish what He has begun.”

Power and Love

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now the Lord specifically lead me to "The Final Quest" after I finished reading the Bible for the first time. It was an extremely useful book to me at that time. It plainly showed that there were people who got visions and dreams, and people who did hear His voice, just like it was written in the Bible, which I had just read completely through.

Now, I read and enjoyed some of Rick Joyner' other books and writings, but I don't much anymore. They are still good, they still have purpose, but the purpose for their writing is to help bring people into a closer relationship with the Lord for themselves. It is not that anyone should know God through Rick Joyner but that they should know the Lord like Rick Joyner. Early on I was still trying to get there, so his books were very helpful.

Now I get up in the morning and the Lord talks to Me. Sometimes He gives me a dream for me, before I get up and then He talks to me about that dream. He might give me a vision, and talk to me about it during the day.

Greetings, K2K.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading several of your posts. To your point, for me the content contained in Joyner's visions has always been of a much higher quality than his personal writings, the reason being that what the Spirit Himself speaks is far more Spirit-breathed.

About being guided personally, I too have come to the place where He gives me dreams that inform me about my current course in life. Received one just a few days ago that I was about to wear out my welcome at a small forum I had just joined that has some dear friends in it (I teach a rather demanding doctrine; that believers themselves are responsible for whether they will receive the supernatural gifts, based upon whether or not they dedicate themselves to travailing and agonizing in prayer for them, and to what extent).

Anyway, the morning I received it, I knew the meaning of the dream, but I assumed it might have to do with someone else. Not sure, I asked if it was about me or someone else. He said, "You will see." By that evening I knew for certain it was indeed about me, and that it was unfortunately time to move on... I could go into much more detail, but the point is that the Lord saved me from offending people I care about and ostracizing myself in the process. I receive about one such dream a month, and they always keep me on track spiritually, always heading directly towards the fulfillment of my calling without deviation.

I think those who are not moving in such things are depriving themselves of personal direction from the Holy Spirit. I have dedicated my entire life to the written word of God, but while the Lord uses the written word to teach me incessantly, He uses the Spirit to give me revelation concerning what I am reading, and it often comes only if I specifically ASK Him for it; a point you were driving home to Oscarr. He likewise grants me revelation through dreams to guide me in my personal life, and I don't believe believers ought to be made to believe they must choose between one or the other.

Thank you for your posts. I find them refreshing. While I receive wisdom from the Lord, I don't always read it on the forums very often.

God bless,
Hidden

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rick Joyner and people like him are nothing

Oscarr, I know from having watched videos of his that Joyner is not only a genuine born again believer but has a true heart of love for the body of Christ. In your eyes such a person is "nothing."

Dennis Tate, K2K, Steven Beck, Heart2Soul and I are "people like him." Are we all "nothing" in your eyes as well?

You should check your heart before saying things like this.

Upvote 0