Apr 10, 2002
✟13,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I pray that through God and this revival a million souls will be brought to God! BAM!

Also....my daughter is coming home. Only for a week, but it's a start. Thank you for those of you who have been praying for her! BAM!

I pray this guy Bentley will repent and put his faith in Christ and that God will lift the veil from the eyes of his followers.

Upvote 0

Alpine

Resident Sojourner
Sep 19, 2005
Wisconsin
✟25,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everytime I hear Bentley say BAM I think of Bam Bam Bigelow

FLO_1_td17bam1_227751_1117.jpg

Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
And I pray that these people with veils on their eyes and hearts will see THROUGH the veil and witness the awesome power and grace of the Living God as is being demonstrated in Florida. That there is nothing but glory and honour being given to YOUR name by these people.

Luke 6:26
Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets.

Upvote 0

MikeMcK

Apr 10, 2002
✟13,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
And I pray that these people with veils on their eyes and hearts will see THROUGH the veil and witness the awesome power and grace of the Living God as is being demonstrated in Florida. That there is nothing but glory and honour being given to YOUR name by these people.

Luke 6:26
Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets.

One day, flaglady, you're going to have to stop defending those who pervert the word of God.

Did you know that the Bible says in 2 John that those who defend false teachers will be considered by God to be partakers with them in their evil deeds on the day of judgement? Is that really how you want to stand before God?

By the way, nice misuse of Luke 6:26. Todd Bentley would be proud.

Upvote 0

MikeMcK

Apr 10, 2002
✟13,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
God bless you too, Mike :wave:

Actually, I didn't say "God bless you". I said that your constant defending of those who pervert God's word is something that God is going to hold you accountable for if you don't repent of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MikeMcK

Apr 10, 2002
✟13,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
And I said 'God bless you too, Mike'. And I meant it quite genuinely.

Whether you meant it genuinely isn't the point (and given the way you've harrassed me in the past, I really do have to marvel at the fact that you can curse me out of one side of your mouth and then claim to bless me out of the other).

The point is that, by the use of the word "too", you imply that I said "God bless you". I did not.

Just as with your misuse of the verse from Luke, so now are you trying to dishonestly imply that I said "God bless you", when what I actually did was point out that 2 John says that you're going to be in a lot of trouble when you stand before God for defending wolves and false teachers, unless you repent.

That's quite a bit different.

Just as the Bible prohibits me from bidding you "Godspeed", so I cannot in good conscience ask God to bless you.

Upvote 0
T

TheBigYin

LIGHTEN UP! Did you not see where this was a bless and FUN thread?? Bless Simon and Yet Lord...BAM may they feel your love and presence around them all day! Amen! BAM!

I'm sure when we Bam! satan in the future he'll just run right away....yes.....I'm sure of it.

Boy do we need to get real.....I bet he's laughing all the way to the top.

I bet those Chinese christians are bamming for all they're worth.

"and Peter standing up with the 12 said Bam! Bam! Fire Jesus!......and 3,000 souls were added to their number"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MikeMcK

Apr 10, 2002
✟13,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sure when we Bam! satan in the future he'll just run right away....yes.....I'm sure of it.

We're not going to do anything to Satan. The only thing the Bible tells us we're to do to Satan is resist him.

Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray this guy Bentley will repent and put his faith in Christ and that God will lift the veil from the eyes of his followers.

I don't "follow" anyone but God. You sure do like to put things into something that isn't even there don't you?

I had a praise report. It wasn't due to Todd Bentley, it was due to God. It might have been nice if you could have acknowledged that instead of always acknowledging what you think is BAD.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.