Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have titled this thread ,The " BAM " thread. For those of you who have been watching the Lakeland revival services.. " Come get some ".

It works like this. Pray a blessing upon someone else on or off the board.
Oh and then say Bam at the end.
So I will start.

" Lord , I pray you provide all the finances needed and an abundance for the Lakeland revival ". BAM !!!

Reactions: DianeL

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For those who want an impartation or a blessing , "come and get some " just post it and the rest of us will pray and yell "bam" at you...
Can you picture us at our computers yelling BAM ....

Let's have some fun. Many of us have prayed and fasted fro years for revival. And now , just like that ... " bam " it is here.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
By the way , if you have a " bam " story. a testimony of how the power of God hit you either through Lakeland or elsewhere. Go ahead and post it. The only rule on this thread is if you post , it has to include "bam" somewhere. hence the title. The "bam" thread.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sapphire , I know you will find this thread.... So here goes. "lord I ask you to increase your annointing on Sapphire and her family in Jesus name. Give her all those really cool impartations like the one from the Argentina revival and the one from Randy Clarke. "
BAM ! BAM ! BAM!

Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
I sent in an email prayer request last night: I got a reply within 40 mins. It said (and this is paste/copy)

BAM!!! FIRE!!! FIRE!!!

(Mind you - considering the number of emails they must be getting, I thought having feedback in less than one hour was a miracle all on its own!)

Upvote 0

DianeL

Jan 31, 2008
✟8,728.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have a story that you might find a little different but here goes..........

I have two beautiful senior golden retrievers, 10 and 8.

On Saturday afternoon, my older dog hurt his right paw/leg badly, it wasn't broken but severely sprained. A big bad limp, these usually take a couple of weeks to get better and with his age, it could be longer.

On Sunday nite, watching on the internet, all about Jesus, my older dog came over to me, I said to him " Come on, and get here in the anointing".

He's been perfectly fine since ..................... BAM !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Are we all mocking God by talking like this?

Rather depends what your intention is. For me, having watched it every night for over a week, my intention is one of awe and worship. I love it!

See, God is not tied to our tiny little world and our conventional ideas of what is right and wrong. He has His own way of getting through to us. And a God who will speak to a nurse in the middle of (someone else's) operation is certainly no observer of the human version convention.

Flaglady- Another wave of revival to the U.K. and to your church and to you...BAM !

smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif
smiliethud.gif

Upvote 0
S

SapphireAngel7

Thank you Yitz! Yes LORD I receieve that prayer! BAM! Lord I pray for Yitz and his family that you provide for every single need they have. Lord I ask that you bless them abundantly in Jesus Name~Amen~ BAM!

On a testimony note, I was watching it on Wednesday night, and such a feeling of peace, repentence and glory came over me. I cried through the whole time! BAM! God is good.

Reactions: Yitzchak
Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you Yitz! Yes LORD I receieve that prayer! BAM! Lord I pray for Yitz and his family that you provide for every single need they have. Lord I ask that you bless them abundantly in Jesus Name~Amen~ BAM!

On a testimony note, I was watching it on Wednesday night, and such a feeling of peace, repentence and glory came over me. I cried through the whole time! BAM! God is good.

I receive it. Thanks....

The whole church watched it together at the church Wednesday and Thursday. We are watching it tonight and tomorrow too. Most of us were layed out on the floor....It is awesome to behold with our eyes what we have prayed for for so long.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

SapphireAngel7

I receive it. Thanks....

The whole church watched it together at the church Wednesday and Thursday. We are watching it tonight and tomorrow too. Most of us were layed out on the floor....It is awesome to behold with our eyes what we have prayed for for so long.
Pops called me!! I thought I heard you all!! BAM! LORD Hit the Oasis and all that are in it! I pray God's blessing and abundance on that church, fill it to over flow! BAM! Amen! YOu can pass that on to Pops when you see him.and tell him it is from me!! LOL..give him a hug for me.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Freedomnnchrist , I pray that God sends you divine appointments and finds you right where you are. BAM!
By the way , sometimes when God is dealing with me , He deals directly with my spirit and bypasses my emotions. I feel nothing until it starts working it's way from the inside out.
So from your Spirit Lord to hers ...A revelation of your love and healing and fire.....BAM!

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord I pray that we would all read scripture daily and live with sound minds. Lord please help us to love you with all your heart, soul, and our minds. Lord please help form us into the humans we were made to be and help us bear your image in our lives. Help us to operate in the Spirit by loving you and loving our neighbors and demonstrating that only a daily basis. Lord please supply us with what we need today and help us cast aside all greed and selfishness. Please forgive me when I fail every day and fall short and please forgive others who take your Holy Name in vain by making you out to be nothing more than a stage magician and I would ask that you continue to operate and bring your Kingdom into the world in spite of all of our failings. Amen.

oh yea...bam.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.