Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My thoughts also - I started to post if this was a joke or not - since there is so much doubt about the Fla revival. BAM!

It somehow seems contrived that you just added the BAM on the end of your post as an afterthought. O.k. I admit it. I added it for you.

No joke. God I pray that you show SharonL your serious side and let her see that you are more serious than we could ever take if we saw you in all of your glory. BAM! Oh and God show SharonL your fun side too...BAM! BAM!

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And I pray that these people with veils on their eyes and hearts will see THROUGH the veil and witness the awesome power and grace of the Living God as is being demonstrated in Florida. That there is nothing but glory and honour being given to YOUR name by these people. BAM!

Luke 6:26
Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets.

I added BAM for you...

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
flaglady, you're going to have to keep preaching the word of God. BAM!

You want to stand before God and be blessed. BAM!

By the way, nice use of scripture. BAM!

Nice blessing Mike. May the blessing you prayed on flaglady be returned double upon you . BAM!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GrapeGirl

Freakin' ray of sunshyne
May 7, 2008
Nacogdoches, TX
✟10,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BAM.jpg

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord let your fire fall on all here FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

BAM! Yitz Lord

Amen. This season is turning out to be the best so far in my entire life. There have been some trials as many of you know.

But I was thinking the other day how many things that most thought were impossible have come to pass in the last year. Tangible things...I have so had so many blessings and miracles this last year that I have lost count.

I thank you Jesus and I want to pray a blessing upon all my Christian forum friends in Jesus name...BAM !!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Um, Lord , help me and others to better understand your word ... BAM!

I edited your post to help you comply with the thread topic. This seems to be in keeping with what you were trying to bless us with .... Oh , and right back at you. May you gain an even greater understanding of God's word ... Bam !

Upvote 0

DianeL

Jan 31, 2008
✟8,728.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Gen 19:24
Then the LORD rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the LORD out of the heavens

Exodus 3:2
And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed
Exodus 9:23
And Moses stretched out his rod toward heaven; and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and fire darted to the ground. And the LORD rained hail on the land of Egypt.
Exodus 13:21
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so as to go by day and night.
Exodus 13:22
He did not take away the pillar of cloud by day or the pillar of fire by night from before the people.
Exodus 14:24
Now it came to pass, in the morning watch, that the LORD looked down upon the army of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and cloud, and He troubled the army of the Egyptians.
Exodus 19:18
Now Mount Sinai was completely in smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire. Its smoke ascended like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked greatly.
Exodus 24:17
The sight of the glory of the LORD was like a consuming fire on the top of the mountain in the eyes of the children of Israel.
Exodus 40:38
For the cloud of the LORD was above the tabernacle by day, and fire was over it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys

Numbers 9:15
Now on the day that the tabernacle was raised up, the cloud covered the tabernacle, the tent of the Testimony; from evening until morning it was above the tabernacle like the appearance of fire.
Numbers 11:1
Now when the people complained, it displeased the LORD; for the LORD heard it, and His anger was aroused. So the fire of the LORD burned among them, and consumed some in the outskirts of the camp
2Then the people cried out to Moses, and when Moses prayed to the LORD, the fire was quenched

Deut 4:12
And the LORD spoke to you out of the midst of the fire. You heard the sound of the words, but saw no form; you only heard a voice.
Deut 4:33
Did any people ever hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as you have heard, and live?
Deut 4:36
Out of heaven He let you hear His voice, that He might instruct you; on earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words out of the midst of the fire
Deut 5:4
The LORD talked with you face to face on the mountain from the midst of the fire
Deut 5:24
And you said: ‘Surely the LORD our God has shown us His glory and His greatness, and we have heard His voice from the midst of the fire. We have seen this day that God speaks with man; yet he still lives.
Deut 10:4
And He wrote on the tablets according to the first writing, the Ten Commandments, which the LORD had spoken to you in the mountain from the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly; and the LORD gave them to me.

Psalms 104:4
Who makes His angels spirits,His ministers a flame of fire.

Eze 8:2
Then I looked, and there was a likeness, like the appearance of fire—from the appearance of His waist and downward, fire; and from His waist and upward, like the appearance of brightness, like the color of amber.
Eze 10:2
Then He spoke to the man clothed with linen, and said, “Go in among the wheels, under the cherub, fill your hands with coals of fire from among the cherubim, and scatter them over the city.” And he went in as I watched.

Luke 3:16
John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
Luke 12:49
(Jesus) I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Acts 2:3
Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them.

2 Peter 3:7
But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

I was curious on how many times and in what context fire is mentioned in His Word, there are over 2,000 references to fire, can't list them all here.
A Fear of the Lord came over me while researching this. He is awesome! and Just! and Holy!
I understand even more now the theme of the revival in Lakeland than I ever did. :clap: BAM!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yitzchak
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.