PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I did, even on other threads, but seems you neither read nor deny it. So now you need to answer the questions I asked you to see if you know what you are talking about:

What heaven is it?
Who is Michael? Who are his messengers (angels)
Who is Dragon? Who are his messengers (angels)
What war is it?
When did it take place?
How did the dragon lost his place in heaven (if you figure out what heaven is first)?
I know the scriptures and responded to some your comments that contradict them. The reason you don't post the scripture is because their are no scriptures that contain the answer. The answer you propose is fabricated and aimed at supporting your false statement that Satan was not thrown down to earth, which contradicts Rev 12:7-9.
Rev. 12:7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. And the dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
You are so far out of the scriptures on everything you might as well have rewritten your own Bible.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I know the scriptures and responded to some your comments that contradict them. The reason you don't post the scripture is because their are no scriptures that contain the answer. The answer you propose is fabricated and aimed at supporting your false statement that Satan was not thrown down to earth, which contradicts Rev 12:7-9.
Rev. 12:7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. And the dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
You are so far out of the scriptures on everything you might as well have rewritten your own Bible.

I take that you have avoided answering the simple questions generated from the very verses you quoted yourself! Sad, probably you do not know the answer then, which is not surprising. :)

Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I take that you have avoided answering the simple questions generated from the very verses you quoted yourself! Sad, probably you do not know the answer then, which is not surprising. :)
The scriptures I posted corrected you thoughts.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The scriptures I posted corrected you thoughts.

No, you have NOT! And you did not even answer the questions, point by point, based on the verse YOU quoted. Yeah...right...

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
James, Revelation 12:7-9 is future. In the middle part of the 7 years.

Revelation 12:6 is the 1260 days of the two witnesses (the same 1260 days in Revelation 11:3) that they feed the woman Israel the word of God.

James, therefore, it is 1260 days (first half of the 7 years) in Revelation 12:6. Then, in the middle part of the seven years, the war in the second heaven in Revelation 12:7-9 in which Satan and his angels will be cast down to earth (Babylon is fallen, is fallen). Satan then knows he has but a short time left, Revelation 12:12. Which is the time/times/half time (second half of the 7 years) of Revelation 12:14.

Revelation 12:6 - 1260 days (first half of the 7 years)
Revelation 12:7-9 middle of the seven years
Revelation 12:14 - the time/times/half time (second half of the 7 years)

James, what you need to realize that the overall theme of what will be taking place is that God is bringing the Kingdom of God to rule over the nations of the earth, with Jesus as King. To replace Satan and his angels' mystical kingdom of Babylon the Great that now rules the nations in all forms of evil - war, dictatorship, enslavement, financial and physical....etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, you have NOT! And you did not even answer the questions, point by point, based on the verse YOU quoted. Yeah...right...
I would like to hear from James, his answer to your question to him in post #20 - who Michael is ?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is because of such Holy Spirit insights as the 7 weeks, found in Dan 9, simply symbolizing a shorter period of time in the total length of time of the restoration of Israel during the end times and the 62 weeks symbolizing a longer period of time, as well as the 70th week symbolizing an even shorter time period in the total length of time, during which the Antichrist and the False Prophet emerge on the scene, that I would like to say that the 666 found in 1Kings 10:14 could be telling us that the Antichrist comes out of Yemen, or Saudi Arabia which make up ancient Sheba. It is important to note that the Queen of Sheba was a descendent of Ham, who was not the father of the Arabs and whose descendants settled in Sudan and expanded into western and southwestern areas of what are now part of Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The Queen of Sheba’s non Arab genealogy is necessary in order for Sheba to be the fulfillment of the non-Arab Kings and governors who brought the 666 talents of gold to King Solomon found in 1Kings 10:14. Jesus could have made this simple connection in order to let us know where the Antichrist will come from.
1Kings 10:14 Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold, 15 besides that from the traders and the wares of the merchants and all the kings of the Arabs and the governors of the country.
In support of this is the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood, which operates legally in Yemen under the name Isla Party, is the most likely of the four conspicuous Muslim Kingdoms that fulfilled Dan 8:8,22, that Dan 8:23 foretells the Antichrist will arise from within.
This is supported by the fact that Yemen and Saudi Arabia are part of the ten-nation kingdom that the ten kings, whom Jesus revealed to me are the leaders of the terrorist organizations that are arising within the ten-nation kingdom, which Dan 7:24 foretells the Antichrist will arise from among.
The idea that the Antichrist rises out of the Muslim Brotherhood in that part of Yemen or Saudi Arabia that make up ancient Sheba is supported by Timothy Dixon’s dream in which he saw a beast rise out of a desert area and travel thru Syria and Turkey on his way to set up his throne along the Black Sea shore line. Also in support of this is the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood, under Erdogan is running Turkey.
This fits another Timothy Dixon dream in which I believe he saw the Antichrist and False Prophet joining together within the Euphrates River region, which originates in Turkey and runs through Syria and Iraq, all of which are part of the ten-nation kingdom found in Dan 7:24.
View attachment 331034
Please keep in mind that Dan 11:36 tells us he will not worship the god of Muslim fathers.
Dan 11:37 “And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. 38 “But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, costly stones, and treasures.
I have believed for a long time the AC will come from that region and not the European Union as many teach.

Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When someone is as far off as you I only need to correct one of your erroneous points, because this causes the rest of the erroneous points you posted with it to become invalid.

Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 12:6 is the 1260 days of the two witnesses (the same 1260 days in Revelation 11:3) that they feed the woman Israel the word of God.
If I remember correctly you falsely claim that Rev 12 doesn't pertain to when God became flesh and if that is the case you won't be able to see that this is when the Devil and his horde of fallen angels were thrown down to the earth.
The woman that gave birth to the boy (Jesus) in Rev 12:1, 5 is Zion, which we can see when we compare these verses to Is 66:7-8. The woman, who is referred to, as Zion in Is 66:8, brought forth a boy (Jesus), which is also stated about the woman in Rev 12:5. In Is 66:8 the idea that Zion brought forth a boy before she travailed refers to God becoming flesh and taking on the name Jesus while the sons that were brought forth when she travailed refers to the redemption of all of the believers that took place when Jesus went to and raised up from Hades between the sixth hour and ninth hour, while He was being crucified on the cross.
Rev 12:1 "And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; {2} and she was with child; and she cried^ out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.
Rev 12:5 "And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne."
Is 66:7-8 ""Before she travailed, she brought forth; Before her pain came, she gave birth to a boy. {8} "Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a land be born in one day? Can a nation be brought forth all at once? As soon as Zion travailed, she also brought forth her sons."

We can tell that the boy in Rev 12:5 is Jesus because this verse states that the boy will rule the nations with a rod of iron, and we know from Rev. 19:11,15 that this is Jesus . We can also tell that the boy that Zion brought forth is Jesus because in Rev 12:5 it says that the boy was caught up to His throne and as is recorded in Acts 1:9 Jesus was caught up to His thrown in Heaven.
Rev 12:5 "And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne."
Rev 19:11 "And I saw heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and He who sat upon it is called Faithful and True; and in righteousness He judges and wages war."
Rev 19:15 "And from His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may smite the nations; and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty."
Acts 1:9 "And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight."

We can see that the woman clothed with the sun in Rev 12:1 symbolizes the birth of Jesus when we read in Luke 1:78 that Jesus is referred to as the Sunrise from on high that visited us.
Luke 1:78 "Because of the tender mercy of our God, With which the Sunrise from on high shall visit us,"

Upvote 0

jamesalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
✟11,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have believed for a long time the AC will come from that region and not the European Union as many teach.
After Jesus revealed to me that the Muslims fulfilled the four conspicuous kingdoms found in Dan 8, the ten-nation kingdom found in Dan 7:24 is comprised of the Muslim nations around Israel and the ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom are the leaders of the terrorist organizations that are working with the kings of the ten-nation kingdom to overthrow Israel, I revisited the 666 scriptures from time to time hoping to be given some new insight from Jesus. One day long after I realized that some of the past insights I received from Jesus were simplistic in nature, it occurred to me that the reason Jesus might have had the Queen of Sheba bring 666 talents to the king of Israel was to tell us where the Antichrist would come from. This appeared to work with the dreams Timothy Dixon saw. I still don't have the full picture because I don't understand the Antichrist part of Dan 11 yet.
Dan. 11:20 “Then in his place one will arise who will send an oppressor through the Jewel of his kingdom; yet within a few days he will be shattered, though neither in anger nor in battle. 21 “And in his place a despicable person will arise, on whom the honor of kingship has not been conferred, but he will come in a time of tranquility and seize the kingdom by intrigue. 22 “And the overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant. 23 “And after an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, and he will go up and gain power with a small force of people. 24 “ In a time of tranquility he will enter the richest parts of the realm, and he will accomplish what his fathers never did, nor his ancestors; he will distribute plunder, booty, and possessions among them, and he will devise his schemes against strongholds, but only for a time.
From what I learned from Timothy Dixon's dreams the Antichrist could end up ruling over a kingdom next to the Black Sea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If I remember correctly you falsely claim that Rev 12 doesn't pertain to when God became flesh and if that is the case you won't be able to see that this is when the Devil and his horde of fallen angels were thrown down to the earth.
James, Revelation 12:1-5 is an introduction to identify who the woman is in the rest of Revelation 12.

Of course, the son she gave birth to is Jesus. I have never heard anyone in over 50 years of studying eschatology say that the son is not Jesus.

Jesus is the son of the woman - Israel.

Revelation 12:1 is a recap of the dream Joseph had in Genesis 37 about his father (Jacob), mother, and Jospeh's 11 brothers. In Revelation 12:1 it is 12 stars, because Revelation 12:1 includes Joseph.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Genesis 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

The woman in Revelation 12:1 has 12 stars above her head - i.e. representing the twelve tribes of Israel.

The woman of Revelation 12 - Israel - gave birth to a son - Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 is obviously talking about Israel and Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of Revelation 12 is about events to take place in the 7 year 70 week of Daniel 9, at the time of the end - which we are living in that generation.

The expression "time/times/half time" is found in the bible in two other places - both in Daniel, at the time of the end.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
James, Revelation 12:1-5 is an introduction to identify who the woman is in the rest of Revelation 12.

Of course, the son she gave birth to is Jesus. I have never heard anyone in over 50 years of studying eschatology say that the son is not Jesus.

Jesus is the son of the woman - Israel.

Correction: Congregation Israel. She transcends time!

Nation Israel on the side before the Cross only represented the woman when Christ was born. After the cross, when Christ went back to heaven, the woman now represents the New Testament congregation, not physical Israel, where she went to the wilderness (world) with Gospel.

Revelation 12:1 is a recap of the dream Joseph had in Genesis 37 about his father (Jacob), mother, and Jospeh's 11 brothers. In Revelation 12:1 it is 12 stars, because Revelation 12:1 includes Joseph.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

The 12 stars are indicative of the MESSENGERS or SERVANTS of this congregation Israel. Children of God are as stars because when Christ dwells within them, they take on the responsibility to bring the light of the Lord to the world. For example, they are vessels or messengers carrying that light in the darkness. We ar in Christ, and He is in us, therefore we are lesser lights to light the earth. This is why stars are used in Scripture to SYMBOLIZE the servants or messengers of the Lord. For example, we can see this signified in Revelation 1:20 as God "reveals" to us the "MYSTERY" of this symbolism of the stars. There we read:
Revelation 1:20

• "the mystery of the seven stars which thou saw in My right hand, and the seven Golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the messengers of the seven Churches, and the seven candlesticks which thou saw, are the seven Churches".
Here God has unambiguously revealed to us the "symbolism" of what the Candlesticks represented, and what the stars represented. The Candlesticks signified the Churches and the stars signified the messengers of the Churches. And so once again there is no need to speculate or guess what it symbolizes. God tells us plainly!

These 12 stars are representing the messengers of the congregation of Israel. The number 12 in scripture often specifically identifies with the Lord's congregation. Look in Revelation 21 where the 12 tribes represented the Old Covenant with Israel, and the 12 Apostles represented the New Covenant with Israel. They all symbolize the same thing!!! That these are the messengers or Servants of God in the Kingdom of heaven.

The 12 Stars are arranged as a Crown to illustrate that they are Kings and they reign. Crowns in scripture are symbolic of a kingdom or reign. They are her crown, a Kingdom of Priests because they are in Christ. This is just as God said of the Old Testament Congregation,

Exodus 19:5
  • "..And ye shall be unto Me, a Kingdom of priests, and a Holy nation."
Note (not coincidentally) that God says the same thing of the New Testament Congregation,

1st Peter 2:9
  • "But ye are a Chosen generation, a Kingly Priesthood, an Holy Nation.."
These things aren't incidental, God is equating the old Covenant congregation of God, and the New Covenant congregation of God! They have the SAME PROMISES and AGREEMENT because both Covenants are with same Israel. Congregation Israel. Not physical nation Israel only! Like I said before, per Scritpure, in the New Covenant side of the cross, it has been confirmed, or strengthened (Hebrews 9:16-17) and made new in Christ's blood. The Covenant is WITH THIS WOMAN! Her messengers are her crown in Christ, Kings (rev 5:9-10) and Priests unto God. Selah!

Of course, per your post, the "type" was set long ago when Israel's son Joseph had a dream, and he dreamed that his 11 brothers (or tribes of his father Israel) were symbolized by eleven stars. You see, God is alerting us that the stars represent the Children of Israel (Genesis 37:9-10). God Interprets these things for us as He knows what He is doing even when we do not. These 12 stars a crown of the woman symbolize "The Children of Israel" in Christ.

And so this first verse tells us that this woman (Covenant Israel) is clothed with the righteousness or light of Christ, and that Christ by that light (Sun) guides her steps or lights her path. And that the messengers as little lights of Christ, reign in Christ as Kings and Priests unto God. This woman in Heaven symbolizes the congregation of the Kingdom of Heaven.

That is the biblical answer for Revelation 12:1-5!

The rest of Revelation 12 is about events to take place in the 7 year 70 week of Daniel 9, at the time of the end - which we are living in that generation.

Of course not. It is about the whole New Testament period where woman (NT Church) went forth to the world (wilderness) for symbolical 1,260 days. Not liteal 3-1/2 years or 7 years in the future.

1,260 days is the first part of the final week that spans over the New Testament period. Not 7 years.

Rev 12:7-9
(7) And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
(8) And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
(9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Nope! This took place at the Cross when Satan and his messengers cast out of heaven at the same time the temple of His Body is being destroyed by his people, Jews, for rejecting the Message. This is how the Old Testament congregation fell so that she no longer have kingdom representation of God's kingdom. Remember that Christ will rebuilt it in 3 days. Now what is this temple that has fallen is not rebuilt by Christ in 3 days? Think, Douggg! Its in Scripture!

False. It still talking about the first part of final 7, the 3-1/2 days, where Woman (church) flee to the wilderness (world) fed with Gospel. Its not the time of the end yet! Do you even know what the wings of the eagle represent in Scripture and why was it GIVEN to the woman?! Look it up.

That is SECOND part of the final week AFTER the beast comes out of the bottomless pit who will overcome and kill Two Witnesses!

uh-uh! Do you know what is the power of the Holy People? Have you already forgotten that God gave the power to Two Witnesses to prophecy for 1,260 days while Satan was bound That is the power of the Holy Spirit is what RESTAINED Satan so that GOd's church could be built! After all Israel has been sealed and Satan come out of the bottomless pit, the power of the Holy People will be scattered! In another word, no more salvation just like the purpose of the Red Horse in Revelation 6:

Rev 6:4
(4) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Who gave Satan the power? God! Satan did NOT have power while being bound so God first build His Church with "peace" which is salvation! But after building the church is finished, God released Satan and gave him the power to take peace (salvation) from Earth. And his great sword is his word that deceive! This is what Daniel 12:7 pointed to! Our power of testimony FOR salvation (peace) has been scattered but our salvation will not be harmed during Satan's short season of power! (little horn - hint hint hint!)

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Correction: Congregation Israel. She transcends time!

Nation Israel on the side before the Cross only represented the woman when Christ was born. After the cross, when Christ went back to heaven, the woman now represents the New Testament congregation, not physical Israel, where she went to the wilderness (world) with Gospel.
What text in the bible uses the term "Congregation Israel" ?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
These things aren't incidental, God is equating the old Covenant congregation of God, and the New Covenant congregation of God! They have the SAME PROMISES and AGREEMENT because both Covenants are with same Israel.
Not the same, otherwise there would be no new for a different covenant. The new covenant necessity goes back to the day Adam sinned, causing spiritual and physical death to all who are descended from Adam.

The covenant that God made with the children of Israel in the Tanach is the Mt. Sinai covenant. It was NOT a covenant for eternal life.

The New Testament covenant in Christ and them who believe on Him is for eternal life.

The woman in Revelation 12 in Israel. The same Israel that agreed to the Mt. Sinai covenant and who unto them a child was born - Jesus. The church built on Christ came after Jesus was born - 33 years later based upon his death on the cross and resurrection.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not the same, otherwise there would be no new for a different covenant.

Yes it is the same.

The new covenant necessity goes back to the day Adam sinned, causing spiritual and physical death to all who are descended from Adam.

Of course, Christ confirmed a new covenant for His People, starting with Adam to the last Elect. It was confirmed at the Cross. Didn't you realize that the living water (holy spirit) coming out of Jersualem in Zechariah 14, symbolically went to the Old Testament (former sea) and the New Testament (hinder sea).

The covenant that God made with the children of Israel in the Tanach is the Mt. Sinai covenant. It was NOT a covenant for eternal life.

Mount Sinai Covenant is a law. It's an old covenant. The New and Better covenant (Grace) confirmed by Christ, replaced Mount Sinai Covenant.

The New Testament covenant in Christ and them who believe on Him is for eternal life.

And all the Saints in the Old Testament.

The woman in Revelation 12 in Israel.

No. Congregation Israel - The Bride of Christ.

The same Israel that agreed to the Mt. Sinai covenant and who unto them a child was born - Jesus.

Wrong, it is not "nation" that agreed with Mount Sinai covenant. ONly the people of that nation. Not every Jews were saved, do you realize this?!

The church built on Christ came after Jesus was born - 33 years later based upon his death on the cross and resurrection.

Well, duh. This is who the covenant Christ has confirmed with. This is the temple Christ rebuilt in three days after his death. THe church comes after the Cross, at Pentecost. Not before.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What text in the bible uses the term "Congregation Israel" ?

Sigh...

Christ "IS" Israel. Started with the "nation" Israel, the Jews, representing the old Testament, then the church, the Gentiles, representing the new testament. People coming out of both are together as the "Congregation Israel", the bride of Christ!

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Of course not. It is about the whole New Testament period where woman (NT Church) went forth to the world (wilderness) for symbolical 1,260 days. Not liteal 3-1/2 years or 7 years in the future.
The 1260 days in Revelation 12:6 is the same 1260 days of Revelation 11:3.
1,260 days is the first part of the final week that spans over the New Testament period. Not 7 years.
The "New Testament" period lasts for eternity - because the New Testament is for eternal life, inherited by them who believe upon Jesus, His death on the cross, and resurrection.

False. It still talking about the first part of final 7, the 3-1/2 days, where Woman (church) flee to the wilderness (world) fed with Gospel. Its not the time of the end yet! Do you even know what the wings of the eagle represent in Scripture and why was it GIVEN to the woman?! Look it up.
The woman is Israel. Them in Judaea who heed Jesus's warning to flee into the mountains when they see the abomination of desolation stand in the holy place - without haste - are them who will be protected from the dragon - Satan - for the time, times, half time.

Those who don't flee without haste will become trapped, which the dragon - Satan - will be able to make war on them. They are the ones in Revelation 12:17.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Once Satan and his angels get cast down to earth in the middle part of the 7 years, Satan will incarnate the statue image of the beast that everyone will be required to worship or die.

Satan's being cast down to earth is Ezekiel 28:16-19. No-one has seen Satan himself as himself in form yet, have they ? Satan will be exposed to all present that day which Jesus returns to behold Satan - literally see him as himself.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Revelation 19.jpg

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The 1260 days in Revelation 12:6 is the same 1260 days of Revelation 11:3.

The "New Testament" period lasts for eternity - because the New Testament is for eternal life, inherited by them who believe upon Jesus, His death on the cross, and resurrection.

The woman is Israel. Them in Judaea who heed Jesus's warning to flee into the mountains when they see the abomination of desolation stand in the holy place - without haste - are them who will be protected from the dragon - Satan - for the time, times, half time.

Those who don't flee without haste will become trapped, which the dragon - Satan - will be able to make war on them. They are the ones in Revelation 12:17.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Once Satan and his angels get cast down to earth in the middle part of the 7 years, Satan will incarnate the statue image of the beast that everyone will be required to worship or die.

Satan's being cast down to earth is Ezekiel 28:16-19. No-one has seen Satan himself as himself in form yet, have they ? Satan will be exposed to all present that day which Jesus returns to behold Satan - literally see him as himself.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

View attachment 331185
I Agree Douggg

The woman in Revelation 12:6 represents the "Remnant Church" seen in Roman's chapter 11, they will be in Israel's wilderness during the 1260 day tribulation, as Jerusalem is in desolation

You will closely note Micah 7:13-18 is a detailed description of Revelation 12:6, the Remnant will be in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, and Gilead, they will be fed "Manna" from heaven as in the days of coming out of Egypt, the world will watch in "Fear" of the Lord's power

Revelation 12:6KJV
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Micah 7:13-18KJV
13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.
16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Speculations and Private Interpretation. Bible does not say what you suggested. You do not even know who Lucifer really is.
We know he's definitely an angel so that tells us he's not human. Morning stars are angels. He's not some Babylon king. We know pride was his sin and that he wants to exalt himself even above God and will pretend to be God as Paul points out.

Isaiah 14 tells us very specifically that he "will sit on the mount of congregation to the north proclaiming to be God" -that has never happened yet. We aren't talking about some babylon king. They had their own Gods and never sat on the mount of congregation to the north proclaiming to be God. This is directed towards Satan just as the Assyrian and the King of Titus. This has always been between our Father and Satan and it will go down just as exactly as it's written.
The Isaiah 14 verses totally mirror Paul's teaching in 2nd Thessalonian so we can know without a doubt they are the one and the same.

Isaiah 14:13 "For thou hast said in thine heart, `I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Again, there is no doubt that these exactly mirror one another.

That is Satan's mo. He will be there pretending to be Christ. He will be there instead of Christ -Anti in this instance will definitely mean "instead" of Christ.
That's the only way he will be able to deceive most of the world. He won't be like some monster like many movies portray. As Paul teaches he will be disguised as an angel of light. Common sense alone tells us you don't don a disguise unless eyes will be on you.

Christ states if someone says here is Christ or there is Christ -do not believe it.

Who is Dragon? Who are his messengers (angels)
Revelation 12 tells us exactly who the dragon is.

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
What war is it?
When did it take place?
Without a doubt future. It's Michael that's holding Satan back.

Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Verse 11 tells us this is the way they overcame him after he's cast down -by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. That blood is the blood that Christ shed. So again, future. And this verse is a second witness to this earler verse in Revelation

Revelation 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.."

We know from verse 12:9 the devil is indeed Satan and he will cast some in prison and they will be tried and loved not their lives to the death and will receive a crown of life. Very easy to see and read.

This is why Paul taught about the gospel armor to Christians and we aren't talking about Jerusalem, etc in the past.

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Paul didn't know when this would take place but he taught it regardless. And this isn't about Jerusalem in the past. He's talking to the Ephesian church. Again Paul doesn't know when these events would unfold. But he knows how they will unfold.
Wiles is trickery. But if someone has the entire gospel armour on -including the word of God they will know the timing and that he will arrive before Christ pretending to be God/Christ. Faith in that truth will save that person that makes that stand if it should happen in their lifetime.

Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to with stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

It doesn't state every day, it's states "the evil day" and this goes along with the verses in Revelation 12 as well. This is the only way to overcome him when he's cast down.

That's also why Paul states when the true Christ returns many will be thinking peace and safety and then bam destruction. That's because most of the world will have bought into that false peace and safety that he brings. We have been warned by both Christ and Paul and Christ states he comes at an hour that most do not expect. That's because most will believe he's already here -Satan disguised as that angel of light.

That's also where the apostasy comes in. Many will fall away believing him to be the true Christ. Which is why it's so dangerous not to know the timing.

If someone is just waiting on Christ to return at this point first than they might possibly be harvested out of season to the fake. We are to wait on the true Christ who doesn't return until the last trump while Satan and his will be here before that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We know he's definitely an angel so that tells us he's not human. Morning stars are angels. He's not some Babylon king. We know pride was his sin and that he wants to exalt himself even above God and will pretend to be God as Paul points out.

Isaiah 14 tells us very specifically that he "will sit on the mount of congregation to the north proclaiming to be God" -that has never happened yet. We aren't talking about some babylon king. They had their own Gods and never sat on the mount of congregation to the north proclaiming to be God. This is directed towards Satan just as the Assyrian and the King of Titus. This has always been between our Father and Satan and it will go down just as exactly as it's written.
The Isaiah 14 verses totally mirror Paul's teaching in 2nd Thessalonian so we can know without a doubt they are the one and the same.

Isaiah 14:13 "For thou hast said in thine heart, `I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

Again, there is no doubt that these exactly mirror one another.

That is Satan's mo. He will be there pretending to be Christ. He will be there instead of Christ -Anti in this instance will definitely mean "instead" of Christ.
That's the only way he will be able to deceive most of the world. He won't be like some monster like many movies portray. As Paul teaches he will be disguised as an angel of light. Common sense alone tells us you don't don a disguise unless eyes will be on you.

Christ states if someone says here is Christ or there is Christ -do not believe it.

Revelation 12 tells us exactly who the dragon is.

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Without a doubt future. It's Michael that's holding Satan back.

Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Verse 11 tells us this is the way they overcame him after he's cast down -by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. That blood is the blood that Christ shed. So again, future. And this verse is a second witness to this earler verse in Revelation

Revelation 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.."

We know from verse 12:9 the devil is indeed Satan and he will cast some in prison and they will be tried and loved not their lives to the death and will receive a crown of life. Very easy to see and read.

This is why Paul taught about the gospel armor to Christians and we aren't talking about Jerusalem, etc in the past.

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Paul didn't know when this would take place but he taught it regardless. And this isn't about Jerusalem in the past. He's talking to the Ephesian church. Again Paul doesn't know when these events would unfold. But he knows how they will unfold.
Wiles is trickery. But if someone has the entire gospel armour on -including the word of God they will know the timing and that he will arrive before Christ pretending to be God/Christ. Faith in that truth will save that person that makes that stand if it should happen in their lifetime.

Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to with stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

It doesn't state every day, it's states "the evil day" and this goes along with the verses in Revelation 12 as well. This is the only way to overcome him when he's cast down.

That's also why Paul states when the true Christ returns many will be thinking peace and safety and then bam destruction. That's because most of the world will have bought into that false peace and safety that he brings. We have been warned by both Christ and Paul and Christ states he comes at an hour that most do not expect. That's because most will believe he's already here -Satan disguised as that angel of light.

That's also where the apostasy comes in. Many will fall away believing him to be the true Christ. Which is why it's so dangerous not to know the timing.

If someone is just waiting on Christ to return at this point first than they might possibly be harvested out of season to the fake. We are to wait on the true Christ who doesn't return until the last trump while Satan and his will be here before that.
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium, this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Upvote 0