Dec 20, 2012
✟92,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is because of such Holy Spirit insights as the 7 weeks, found in Dan 9, simply symbolizing a shorter period of time in the total length of time of the restoration of Israel during the end times and the 62 weeks symbolizing a longer period of time, as well as the 70th week symbolizing an even shorter time period in the total length of time, during which the Antichrist and the False Prophet emerge on the scene, that I would like to say that the 666 found in 1Kings 10:14 could be telling us that the Antichrist comes out of Yemen, or Saudi Arabia which make up ancient Sheba. It is important to note that the Queen of Sheba was a descendent of Ham, who was not the father of the Arabs and whose descendants settled in Sudan and expanded into western and southwestern areas of what are now part of Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The Queen of Sheba’s non Arab genealogy is necessary in order for Sheba to be the fulfillment of the non-Arab Kings and governors who brought the 666 talents of gold to King Solomon found in 1Kings 10:14. Jesus could have made this simple connection in order to let us know where the Antichrist will come from.
1Kings 10:14 Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold, 15 besides that from the traders and the wares of the merchants and all the kings of the Arabs and the governors of the country.
In support of this is the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood, which operates legally in Yemen under the name Isla Party, is the most likely of the four conspicuous Muslim Kingdoms that fulfilled Dan 8:8,22, that Dan 8:23 foretells the Antichrist will arise from within.
This is supported by the fact that Yemen and Saudi Arabia are part of the ten-nation kingdom that the ten kings, whom Jesus revealed to me are the leaders of the terrorist organizations that are arising within the ten-nation kingdom, which Dan 7:24 foretells the Antichrist will arise from among.
The idea that the Antichrist rises out of the Muslim Brotherhood in that part of Yemen or Saudi Arabia that make up ancient Sheba is supported by Timothy Dixon’s dream in which he saw a beast rise out of a desert area and travel thru Syria and Turkey on his way to set up his throne along the Black Sea shore line. Also in support of this is the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood, under Erdogan is running Turkey.
This fits another Timothy Dixon dream in which I believe he saw the Antichrist and False Prophet joining together within the Euphrates River region, which originates in Turkey and runs through Syria and Iraq, all of which are part of the ten-nation kingdom found in Dan 7:24.
View attachment 331034
Please keep in mind that Dan 11:36 tells us he will not worship the god of Muslim fathers.
Dan 11:37 “And he will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. 38 “But instead he will honor a god of fortresses, a god whom his fathers did not know; he will honor him with gold, silver, costly stones, and treasures.
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
any claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium, this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"
My posts were directed about Satan being cast down to the earth and the deception that will take place. And I posted the scriptures that back that up. I also posted scriptures/warnings both from Christ and Paul, Paul's warnings were not directed towards Jews so that argument that this all has to do with Jews, etc doesn't work seeing how his warnings mirror Christ's, etc.

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

Christ warnings were about the deception that would take place before his return. He lays everything out and in part if one says "here is Christ or there is Christ" believe it not. He's not talking about the Millenium which I didn't bring up and is another topic altogether.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Speculations and Private Interpretation. Bible does not say what you suggested. You do not even know who Lucifer really is.
My father is God. I don't know Lucifer. Hes my enemy. If Jesus was your Father. You would denounce Lucifer, and come to the light. You can't serve two masters. And I documented prior post God's word. Your end is destruction, if you don't conform to God's standard. Psalm chapter 73. I documented it.

Upvote 0