That person was most definitely saved, but this other person was most definitely not saved...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It hurts I know but turn the other cheek and move on:)
Bless you!
I would if I didn't feel like something very important was at stake here...

But thanks though, I do appreciate it...

God Bless You!

Reactions: ilovejcsog
Upvote 0

jamesbond007

Site Supporter
Mar 26, 2018
Sacramento
✟118,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
hawking_pre_dest.jpg

Atheists are usually wrong, as Mr. Hawking was.

Here's more on predestination. It's only to determine who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. Before one was born, it was already predestined.

• Informative
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

God Bless You!
No reason why you can't continue with your thread. But your not going to get anywhere with that poster. Might as well move on from him:)

Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
View attachment 261298

Atheists are usually wrong, as Mr. Hawking was.

Here's more on predestination. It's only to determine who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. Before one was born, it was already predestined.
any way you can change your destination? Like maybe denying God? Or is not denying a part of your planned destination?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

God Bless You!
Thanks for the blessing NEO, I hope everything is okay with you:)

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
GOOD DEAL, BRO:)
(no answer for my last question?)
#104 (which was not to me) but, anyway, it is always a "point of view", free will, predestination, choice, etc...

From our point of view we have it, and have to make it/them (choices), and that should be really all that matters to us or as far as we are concerned...

Otherwise I'd have to try and answer your question with a rather confusing answer that would be both a "yes and no" at the same time...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Where are you NEO? I miss your threads. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. I went too far in trying to help. I like you and wouldn't want to hurt you. Please start some new threads and I will only read them.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Where are you NEO? I miss your threads. I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. I went too far in trying to help. I like you and wouldn't want to hurt you. Please start some new threads and I will only read them.:)
I'm around, just not in this thread right now, these are some threads I'm in right now:

Kentucky Supreme Court to hear case on Christian’s refusal to make LGBT pride shirts

Space is actually expanding equally and at the same rate or speed everywhere...

And no sister, you did not in any way whatsoever offend me at all dear... and I have learned that if you or one doesn't have a kind of "thick" skin on here, then you or one probably shouldn't be here IMO... And I've been on here a long time, and don't have anything against anyone on here really...

You did not go to far in trying to help either, and you most definitely have never ever hurt me at all, not that I'm aware of anyway...

God Bless You Sis!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm around, just not in this thread right now, these are some threads I'm in right now:

Kentucky Supreme Court to hear case on Christian’s refusal to make LGBT pride shirts

Space is actually expanding equally and at the same rate or speed everywhere...

And no sister, you did not in any way whatsoever offend me at all dear... and I have learned that if you or one doesn't have a kind of "thick" skin on here, then you or one probably shouldn't be here IMO... And I've been on here a long time, and don't have anything against anyone on here really...

You did not go to far in trying to help either, and you most definitely have never ever hurt me at all, not that I'm aware of anyway...

God Bless You Sis!
God bless you BRONEO, I am glad I heard from you I have been worried about you and Hadn't seen any of your topics. Those threads are two deep for me. Happy Sabbath:)

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
God bless you BRONEO, I am glad I heard from you I have been worried about you and Hadn't seen any of your topics. Those threads are two deep for me. Happy Sabbath:)
Thanks Sis, but I'm good, really... Hope you are doing well also...

I don't spend "all of my time" just on here, I have a life outside of this too...

I'm only in just a few threads right now, might be why you haven't seen much of me, but I thank you very much Sis and appreciate your concern, really, thank you.

God Bless You Sis!

• Friendly
Upvote 0