That person was most definitely saved, but this other person was most definitely not saved...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Again, you crack me up! because you have been judgmental and now you are calling me a hypocrite! So I rest my case... Have a nice day.
Keep your little blessing it is meaningless to me.
It's not a judgement if it's just the truth and is not spoken out bitterness, anger, wrath, or resentment, etc, and is seeking to to condemn only (but to save instead) (or deliver from a particular kind of sin) (mainly this kind of sin, etc)...

And BTW, your not the only one who struggles with that sin sometimes, for I do sometimes as well, I'm just honest about it...

But is it an accurate or inaccurate judgement...? or not...?

Yes or No...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
S
Then you were speaking to someone, so, who were, or are you speaking to...?
Don't take any comments personally unless they are directed at you. It only causes turmoil in your mind.:)
Blessings NEO

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
S
Don't take any comments personally unless they are directed at you. It only causes turmoil in your mind.:)
Blessings NEO
Oh, I wasn't taking it/them personally, I just wanted to kind of put him on the spot, for his kind of judging he was doing is all...

Which also has to do with the topic and point of this thread to a certain degree, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
But if you back them into a corner they are going to come out swinging. Letting them have their own view without twisting their arm to your way of thinking will keep your posters longer, lol. You do have a way of pursuing until you hear what you want to hear. I know it is just your way but you will get a low tolerance of it from some. I am just trying to be helpful, not scolding you in any way. Carry on, lol

I have a new thread, are you going to give your opinion?

• Friendly
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
But if you back them into a corner they are going to come out swinging. Letting them have their own view without twisting their arm to your way of thinking will keep your posters longer, lol. You do have a way of pursuing until you hear what you want to hear. I know it is just your way but you will get a low tolerance of it from some. I am just trying to be helpful, not scolding you in any way. Carry on, lol

I have a new thread, are you going to give your opinion?
I'm aware of that, but it is for a very, very, very good reason and purpose though...

Thanks though,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It's not a judgement if it's just the truth and is not spoken out bitterness, anger, wrath, or resentment, etc, and is seeking to to condemn only (but to save instead) (or deliver from a particular kind of sin) (mainly this kind of sin, etc)...

And BTW, your not the only one who struggles with that sin sometimes, for I do sometimes as well, I'm just honest about it...

But is it an accurate or inaccurate judgement...? or not...?

Yes or No...?

God Bless!
You call me a hypocrite and your thread is all about lecturing people about not judging??
That is the definition of hypocritical is it not? or is slander not judging to you. And you are accusing me of sin, ya..... hilarious!

Saying "God bless" it is meaningless without the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You call me a hypocrite and your thread is all about lecturing people about not judging??
That is the definition of hypocritical is it not? or is slander not judging to you. And you are accusing me of sin, ya..... hilarious!

I was just explaining the truth as to why you were so upset (and still are), etc... Cause and/I was not, etc... I said it for your good, not for your ill...

And, Oh Nooo, you don't ever sin at all ever do you...?

If you have no sin then you have no need of a Savior...

Not that I believe you anyway...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pedra

Mar 6, 2015
✟36,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I was just explaining the truth as to why you were so upset (and still are), etc... Cause and/I was not, etc... I said it for your good, not for your ill...
God Bless!
Umm....never said I never sinned.
Not upset either.
You're thread was about lecturing people not to judge , but you have called me a hypocrite and accused me of some kind of sinful behavior in another post. So imo, telling people they can't judge then being very judgmental & casting stones in the same breath....well, that is the definition of hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So back to the original point.
But in terms of salvation, if you assume someone is not saved, you are placing them in hell in your own heart and mind ... thus you are asking for the same judgment.

Agreed. It's possible that a person is saved but temporarily going through a phase of falling away from the faith. And it's very possible that in the future, he would return to the faith.

• Agree
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

God Bless!

Brothers...brothers...tone it down a little will you?

Matthew 5:9
"9Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. "!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Not upset either.
You're thread was about lecturing people not to judge , but you have called me a hypocrite and accused me of some kind of sinful behavior in another post. So imo, telling people they can't judge then being very judgmental & casting stones in the same breath....well, that is the definition of hypocrisy.
The type of hypocrisy I am talking about here is judging ones state of salvation, which I did not do, but you were and did... And those like you do all the time, etc... And think they can rightly do, etc...

You basically told @Michael Collum that He was in or was going to go to hell, (post #69) which is not anything close to what I did... I was explaining that why you were getting upset is because you hypocritical ways in judging others "state of salvation" or right standing with God was being or getting exposed, now was I right or wrong in what I said...? Yes or No...?

Cause I think I was (right, etc)...? And right judgement is not hypocrisy, for I did not judge you about your hypocrisy, in a way that I did not judge my own self, which I admitted to you in post #81...

I did not judge you in anything I do not judge my own self... And I most definitely did not judge your state of salvation or right standing with God, and nor do I with anyone, and/but you did, and do so with others, and probably all the time, so...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Agreed. It's possible that a person is saved but temporarily going through a phase of falling away from the faith. And it's very possible that in the future, he would return to the faith.

As long as we inhabit this corruption...this mortality, we are all in a phase of falling, but we have the incorruptible Seed within us, that will never fade away.

Isaiah 40
"7The grass withers and the flowers fall when the breath of the LORD blows on them; indeed, the people are grass. 8The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever.”

2 Corinthians 4
"16Therefore we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, yet our inner self is being renewed day by day."

1 Peter 1
"23For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24For, “All flesh is like grass,and all its glory like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 25but the word of the Lord stands forever.” And this is the word that was proclaimed to you."

Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Not upset either.
You think you can judge "some peoples states of salvation(s) or the right standing(s) with God", right...?

Yes or No...?

Can you or can't you...?

Yes or No...?

And if that answer is in any way "Yes", then can you please tell us all how you would think you could think, "that", or do that please maybe...?

Cause I'm sure we're all waiting to hear just how you think you can do so, so, tell us please, and explain...?

Much thanks,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Let it go NEO, you don't want to be judge do you, lol
I'm sorry, but I get upset with people who think they can judge who's going to heaven or hell, or who think they can be the judge of another's right standing with God or the state of their salvation for absolutely sure, etc, it get's under my skin, sorry...

And I think it is one of the worst kinds of sins there is also, so, I will speak up against it...

It is not just judging in general, which we have to be very careful about also, but the worst kind is thinking you judge the state of someone's being saved/not saved, or going to heaven or hell, for sure, etc, or one's for sure right or wrong standing with God, etc, it's the worst kind of sin, and worse kind of hypocrisy, if you ask me...

And, it causes people to reject Christianity and Jesus Christ, because they think that is how he is or how all Christians are when that is not true, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm sorry, but I get upset with people who think they can judge who's going to heaven or hell, or who think they can be the judge of another's right standing with God or the state of their salvation for absolutely sure, etc, it get's under my skin, sorry...

And I think it is one of the worst kinds of sins there is also, so, I will speak up against it...

It is not just judging in general, which we have to be very careful about also, but the worst kind is thinking you judge the state of someone's being saved/not saved, or going to heaven or hell, for sure, etc, or one's for sure right or wrong standing with God, etc, it's the worst kind of sin, and worse kind of hypocrisy, if you ask me...

And, it causes people to reject Christianity and Jesus Christ, because they think that is how he is or how all Christians are when that is not true, etc...

God Bless!
And he's (@Pedra) calling me a hypocrite, just for calling him out on his hypocrisy in that, which is the worst kind of hypocrisy...?

Yeah, whatever...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0