Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You seem to have a deep spirit of fear, and would like to spread it around. Why is this? Isnt God for you more than the whole world against you? Why spread fear?

You state that God is not in certain Realms.....yet in Psalms, it states that even if I make my bed in Hell....thou are there. Which to believe?

You say you were Deceived before.....now think about it.....while you were in the deception, you believed you were doing right......It wasnt until after you came out that you knew you were deceived right? So how do you know that you are not still being deceived now.....but wont know it until you come out again?

Everything was made through and for Christ......Is it right for us to take certain things and give them to the devil?

You could be right.....but since God does not give the spirit of fear....
No, there's no fear of the enemy in me, Raymond. Fear in this case would be to not speak up against the enemy. Somewhat like what you are doing. But I fear the Lord, and I choose His ways.

I don't care if the whole world is against me. I don't care if the entire armies of Satan are against me. Because Jesus had the whole against Him, and He still does, and I choose Him. I don't belong to the world, I won't give into its ways, and I don't fear it.

Please, take your time to study Scripture. I am not in deception, because I believe and understand the Word of God. I came out of deception by choosing God at all times, and actually take the time to listen to His Word and His Spirit. That's why I know I'm not deceived. Because God's Word does not lie. And you have to read all of it, and not just certain verses.

• Winner
Reactions: lamb7
Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Emli seems really close to the truth. That is why she is dangerous. She is rejecting the supernatural and the spiritual because she had a bad experience with it and is leading astray, or she is a knowledgeable deceiver looking to lead others astray.

We can have a conversation on The Spirtual and how it works. We can grow in understanding and truth. That does not seem where Emli is going or cares to go?

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Father in Heaven,
I ask that you bless both Man on Fire and RaymondG with understanding of Your Truth,
That you allow them to see Your goodness, holiness and righteousness,
That you open their blinded eyes,
Lead them out of darkness and into Light,
Cleanse their minds and give them understanding,
To see Your Glory and Your power.
I ask that you don't let the enemy lead them astray any longer,
Lead them with Your Spirit into all Truth,
According to Your perfect Will and pleasure,
And protect them from the evil one.
In Jesus' name, Amen!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father in Heaven,
I ask that you bless both Man on Fire and RaymondG with understanding of Your Truth,
In Jesus' name, Amen!

I am a Prophetic Intercessor. You care to know more about how that works? /r/tiesthatbind.

You are off.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in Heaven,
In Jesus' name, Amen!
You have a spirit of arrogance. You are right and everyone else is wrong. If anyone questions you, then they need to study the scriptures....because no one should dare question what you say. If they do they are blasphemers and are crucified..

But I believe that you believe you are right and are only trying to help... Hope God softens your heart before it is too late.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You have a spirit of arrogance. You are right and everyone else is wrong. If anyone questions you, then they need to study the scriptures....because no one should dare question what you say. If they do they are blasphemers and are crucified..

But I believe that you believe you are right and are only trying to help... Hope God softens your heart before it is too late.
The Lord has told me to shake the dust off my feet.

May the Lord bless you, Raymond. I have been praying for you, and I will keep doing so.

• Friendly
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WE must all remember that it was the serpent who told us to view everything as either good or evil.....He mentioned that doing so will make us as God. yet Doing so fosters pride and arrogance and separation.

I would question any spirit what tells us to continue to condemn and see wrong and find fault.....any spirit that tells us to eat the fruit.

I havent said anyone on this thread was right or wrong...serving the true God or false. Yet there is a spirit here telling me i must eat of that fruit....instead of putting trust in God.....

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
WE must all remember that it was the serpent who told us to view everything as either good or evil.....He mentioned that doing so will make us as God. yet Doing so fosters pride and arrogance and separation.

I would question any spirit what tells us to continue to condemn and see wrong and find fault.....any spirit that tells us to eat the fruit.

I havent said anyone on this thread was right or wrong...serving the true God or false. Yet there is a spirit here telling me i must eat of that fruit....instead of putting trust in God.....
No, I'm sorry, you've got that way wrong, the serpent didn't tell us that. The serpent told Eve, that if we eat the fruit we would know both evil and good. And we'd be like gods. Meaning we would be able to choose to do evil and rebel against God.

GOD tells us the separate what's evil from what's good. And to hate what's evil and cling to what is good. God taught us about sin. Without Him, we won't know what we do wrong. There is no mercy without conviction. The serpent wants us to live in sin, and he says "do whatever you want, God doesn't care" and God wants us to know what's sin and what's Righteousness. Jesus Christ came to teach us His righteousness. There is no darkness in God, no evil. And He asks us to be like Him, in Spirit and in Truth, and do no evil whatsoever. The devil brought sin to mankind, that's what Genesis 3 means, and Lord Jesus came to redeem us from our sins. He tells us to be perfect like Him. Follow all His commandments.

The fruit is sin. Doing sorcery is sin. Not rebuking sin is sin, because their blood is on your hands. Jesus said judge not by appearance, but judge righteously. Meaning according to His commandments. If we see someone sin, we must speak up and help that person. Because the Word says, those who live in sin won't make it to Heaven.

The word for Truth in Hebrew also means faithfulness. Faithfulness to the covenant of God, to His commandments and to His nature. Adam and Eve rebelled against their covenant with God. They had one rule to follow, and they broke it. Then they fell. They weren't faithful.

But Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. We walk like Him and we are saved from God's Wrath. That means that we separate ourselves from the ways of the world, from sin and evil. Stop eating the fruit, stop doing evil.

Knowing what is good and what is evil is imperative to living in faithfulness to Lord Jesus. How else can we stop sinning like He tells us to?

I'm not trying to hurt you, and I think you know this. But please consider this and pray that the Lord opens your eyes to His Truth. You don't have to listen to me, you only have to read Scripture.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, I'm sorry, you've got that way wrong, the serpent didn't tell us that. The serpent told Eve, that if we eat the fruit we would know both evil and good. And we'd be like gods. Meaning we would be able to choose to do evil and rebel against God.

GOD tells us the separate what's evil from what's good. And to hate what's evil and cling to what is good. God taught us about sin. Without Him, we won't know what we do wrong. There is no mercy without conviction. The serpent wants us to live in sin, and he says "do whatever you want, God doesn't care" and God wants us to know what's sin and what's Righteousness. Jesus Christ came to teach us His righteousness. There is no darkness in God, no evil. And He asks us to be like Him, in Spirit and in Truth, and do no evil whatsoever. The devil brought sin to mankind, that's what Genesis 3 means, and Lord Jesus came to redeem us from our sins. He tells us to be perfect like Him. Follow all His commandments.

The fruit is sin. Doing sorcery is sin. Not rebuking sin is sin, because their blood is on your hands. Jesus said judge not by appearance, but judge righteously. Meaning according to His commandments. If we see someone sin, we must speak up and help that person. Because the Word says, those who live in sin won't make it to Heaven.

The word for Truth in Hebrew also means faithfulness. Faithfulness to the covenant of God, to His commandments and to His nature. Adam and Eve rebelled against their covenant with God. They had one rule to follow, and they broke it. Then they fell. They weren't faithful.

But Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. We walk like Him and we are saved from God's Wrath. That means that we separate ourselves from the ways of the world, from sin and evil. Stop eating the fruit, stop doing evil.

Knowing what is good and what is evil is imperative to living in faithfulness to Lord Jesus. How else can we stop sinning like He tells us to?

I'm not trying to hurt you, and I think you know this. But please consider this and pray that the Lord opens your eyes to His Truth. You don't have to listen to me, you only have to read Scripture.

I was a man. A regular man. I received a calling. I worked to grow in faith.

What you have stated seems good. It does. I don't care to denounce you. You have set yourself against me. Either you are right, or I am right. Either I am right and of God as I have stated and given testimony to, or you are right unless you would like to back down and state you are wrong.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I was a man. A regular man. I received a calling. I worked to grow in faith.

What you have stated seems good. It does. I don't care to denounce you. You have set yourself against me. Either you are right, or I am right. Either I am right and of God as I have stated and given testimony to, or you are right unless you would like to back down and state you are wrong.
I know I'm right, because it's all in God's Word. And I haven't set myself against you. I have been trying to help you, by giving you the Truth that's in God's Word.
God has set Himself against the enemy that has taken you captive, and He wants to free you. The Word says Jesus Christ came to set the captives free, restore sight to the blind, release us from bondage to sin. Do you believe this?
And He wants to free you from the evil spirits that have bound you. That's why I'm telling you what I'm telling you. I feel deep love for you, because I believe that you are a brother to me in Christ, and in no way am I against you as a person. Only the false gift that you have received from the same serpent that deceived Eve. I've only been trying to help you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
My goal? Building God's Kingdom.

What is your goal here? You need people to believe you are right? You did something abominable, and need to distract from it?

Just stop.
God's Kingdom will be built with Truth and the Holy Spirit.

I don't need people to think I'm right, I couldn't care less. If I cared about my own ego, I wouldn't be defending Holy Scripture.

I won't stop spreading Truth and the Gospel. Jesus Christ saved my life and my soul. I will live my life for Him. To serve Him and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth, according to His perfect will. Nothing can ever stop that from happening. God's will be done!

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God's Kingdom will be built with Truth and the Holy Spirit.

Yes. God and I have been working on truth with a capitol T.

I have a third eye. It is open. It is not of Satan.

Youtube Video - Prophets: Soul Catchers.

In the above video, at 4:58 we have Herbert B Huffman, Professor of Old Testament at Drew University stating that a Prophet is one whose "eye" is opened.

You should stop commenting on things you think you know about but have no idea about?

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes. God and I have been working on truth with a capitol T.

I have a third eye. It is open. It is not of Satan.

Youtube Video - Prophets: Soul Catchers.

In the above video, at 4:58 we have Herbert B Huffman, Professor of Old Testament at Drew University stating that a Prophet is one whose "eye" is opened.

You should stop commenting on things you think you know about but have no idea about?
I'm done. If you ever decide to stop listening to doctrines of demons and start working with the Lord for real, seek me out and I'll cast that demon out of you in the name of Jesus Christ.
Goodbye until then.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm done. If you ever decide to stop listening to doctrines of demons and start working with the Lord for real, seek me out and I'll cast that demon out of you in the name of Jesus Christ.
Goodbye until then.

You should have been done a long time ago. You have been false and spreading falsehoods.
You explicitly stated you were done and one point. Here we are talking about how false you are.

You I do not trust. I trust God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

THREAD IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED

231042_a2a30c9a7208dec7272c5d971d37f5fb.jpg

It looks like this thread could not be saved.

Staff has voted to leave this thread permanently closed.

Some of the content discussed is not considered Orthodox for this area.

Also keep in mind this rule:​
  • Personal Prophecy (prophetic utterance) will be considered off-topic to all site forums. These may be posted in your own personal blog.
In addition, deliverance offering deliverance from demons cannot be discussed here.​

• Winner
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.