Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is a Prophet? At 29 years old, I didn't really know. I knew that Moses was a Prophet and Jesus was a Prophet, and I recalled some names from Church, but I didn't really know. I was 29 years old in 2013, and I received a Prophetic Calling.

Your body is a temple. Jesus lives inside of you. Part of learning to talk to God may start intuitively. It like a gut feeling or a fire in the belly. I started listening to my gut and trusting it. I had been in a place where I didn't care about life and death, and I was meek before God, and I started hearing God in various ways. He called me to be a Prophet. I didn't know what that was. I looked it up.

I found Kingdom Watchers. Link: Prophetic Ministry.

I was mentored mostly by the free online material there. Reading about the Prophets I felt like I had a kinship with them, and like my past made sense. God started showing me things about my past and what he needed me to do, and I fit into a mold. The Holy Ghost is a teacher and a councilor. I was in training for a few months, and I worked to roll with what God gave me.

I have been alone. Living alone. Working alone over the internet. God has shepherded me into a variety of things, and taught me about Faith. I would like to share with you my testimony and important things God shared with me.

Links:

"Experiencing Cause and Effect with the Spiritual"

"Music and Prophecy"

"Christianity and the Third Eye"

"Thumos and the Bible: Why Thumos is Important."

I was shepherded into a some hard to deal with, or for some, to believe things. There is cause and effect with the spiritual, and I have been experiencing constant cause and effect for a few years. "Experiencing Cause and Effect with the Spiritual," and understanding Thumos with Bible Study, and the Spirit of God, is mostly all I needed to grow in Faith, and really become close to God.

The Third Eye thing is where some Christians have issues.

Question: Do Christians need a Third Eye?

No. I received mine after being conditioned for it. I had been talking to God, and I had a sixth sense prior to it. I felt I was already a Prophet. The Third Eye gives a greater range of experiences. The only way to the father is through the son, and I received mine at around the time Jesus shared the father with me. I did no New Age or Eastern Mysticism.

I have been on /r/paranormalhelp lately reading and learning and seeing what I may find. Someone got into some New Age or Eastern Mysticism, and claimed to open his Third Eye. That was wrong. He is experiencing demons. There is a lot of hard to deal with stuff in "The Spiritual." Someone really needs to be centered on God.

In Eastern Mysticism a person who has their Third Eye open is a Seer. There is something to that. There were Wise Men and Court Prophets or Court Sorcerers in Egypt, Babylon, and Israel at times. A New Age or Eastern Mysticism Guru who teaches people things that are not Biblical or to worship another god would be a false Prophet. Part of the Occult was re-learning, or trying to relearn, what those ancient wisemen knew. That was the wrong answer.

Why is this important? Truth. The Truth hurts. Knowledge brings sorrow. Ignorance is bliss? Armed with The Truth, you may be able to help those New Age people more?

Given you have questions I may have answers. Please don't attack me.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
What is a Prophet? At 29 years old, I didn't really know. I knew that Moses was a Prophet and Jesus was a Prophet, and I recalled some names from Church, but I didn't really know. I was 29 years old in 2013, and I received a Prophetic Calling.

Your body is a temple. Jesus lives inside of you. Part of learning to talk to God may start intuitively. It like a gut feeling or a fire in the belly. I started listening to my gut and trusting it. I had been in a place where I didn't care about life and death, and I was meek before God, and I started hearing God in various ways. He called me to be a Prophet. I didn't know what that was. I looked it up.

I found Kingdom Watchers. Link: Prophetic Ministry.

I was mentored mostly by the free online material there. Reading about the Prophets I felt like I had a kinship with them, and like my past made sense. God started showing me things about my past and what he needed me to do, and I fit into a mold. The Holy Ghost is a teacher and a councilor. I was in training for a few months, and I worked to roll with what God gave me.

I have been alone. Living alone. Working alone over the internet. God has shepherded me into a variety of things, and taught me about Faith. I would like to share with you my testimony and important things God shared with me.

Links:

"Experiencing Cause and Effect with the Spiritual"

"Music and Prophecy"

"Christianity and the Third Eye"

"Thumos and the Bible: Why Thumos is Important."

I was shepherded into a some hard to deal with, or for some, to believe things. There is cause and effect with the spiritual, and I have been experiencing constant cause and effect for a few years. "Experiencing Cause and Effect with the Spiritual," and understanding Thumos with Bible Study, and the Spirit of God, is mostly all I needed to grow in Faith, and really become close to God.

The Third Eye thing is where some Christians have issues.

Question: Do Christians need a Third Eye?

No. I received mine after being conditioned for it. I had been talking to God, and I had a sixth sense prior to it. I felt I was already a Prophet. The Third Eye gives a greater range of experiences. The only way to the father is through the son, and I received mine at around the time Jesus shared the father with me. I did no New Age or Eastern Mysticism.

I have been on /r/paranormalhelp lately reading and learning and seeing what I may find. Someone got into some New Age or Eastern Mysticism, and claimed to open his Third Eye. That was wrong. He is experiencing demons. There is a lot of hard to deal with stuff in "The Spiritual." Someone really needs to be centered on God.

In Eastern Mysticism a person who has their Third Eye open is a Seer. There is something to that. There were Wise Men and Court Prophets or Court Sorcerers in Egypt, Babylon, and Israel at times. A New Age or Eastern Mysticism Guru who teaches people things that are not Biblical or to worship another god would be a false Prophet. Part of the Occult was re-learning, or trying to relearn, what those ancient wisemen knew. That was the wrong answer.

Why is this important? Truth. The Truth hurts. Knowledge brings sorrow. Ignorance is bliss? Armed with The Truth, you may be able to help those New Age people more?

Given you have questions I may have answers. Please don't attack me.
Firstly, you will be criticised by those who will demand that you produce conclusive evidence from Scripture to back up your experience. If you cannot, they will accuse you of operating from a wrong spirit. But these people miss the fact that in Jesus' time, all they had were the Jewish Scriptures and there is a whole list of things that Jesus did that were not specifically written in the Scriptures. Moreover, in the first few years of the Early Church, all they had were the Jewish Scriptures as well. Paul wrote stuff in his letters that set a precedence that no one had read in the Scriptures before and they now make up the bulk of the New Testament. But everything that Jesus and Paul did were in total harmony with the Scriptures even though their acts were not expressly stated previously in the Scriptures.

It will be a help for you to read through the four Gospels and Acts and imagine that all you had were the Old Testament Scriptures. Then make a list of all the things that Jesus, Peter, and Paul did that were not expressly taught in those Scriptures. You will be amazed at what is not there. But you will know that everything they did was in total harmony with what the Scriptures taught.

For example, where in the OT where anyone healed all who came to him? Or any instance where 5000 people were fed with just three loaves and two small fish. Where in the OT where a crew of fishermen caught a years supply of fish just by following an instruction to cast their net over the other side of the boat while it was close to the shore? Where in the OT does it say that a man blind from birth could be completely healed? Where does it say that a blind man could be healed by spitting on a bit of dirt and smearing his eyes with it? Where does it say in Scripture that a man could marry a prostitute as Hosea was instructed by God to do? Where in Scripture was it said that a guy could whack a river with a mantle and have it part so he could walk over a dry land? How about a dead guy coming back to life by being put into a dead prophet's grave? None of those were taught in the OT Scriptures. They happened without Scriptural precedent.

What I read of your post, I am confident that you are developing your ministry in harmony with Scripture even though there may be no specific teaching in Scripture about it.

The other questions I want to ask, and this is not a challenge but a confirmation, are:
Does your prophetic ministry draw people closer to Christ?
Does it give people a great love for God and His Word?
Do you seek to win souls for Christ?
Do your prophetic words encourage believers to increase their holiness before God?
Do they encourage repentance?

If you can answer one or more of those questions, you cannot be operating from a wrong spirit. This is because Satan does not work against himself, nor does he undermine his own kingdom.

Do you think it is in Satan's nature to do the things I asked you about? If Satan did those things to further the kingdom of God, you could very well believe that he had been converted to Christ, wouldn't you?

Didn't Paul say that no one say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit, what he means is that no one who promotes the Lordship of Christ by winning souls to Christ, promoting faith and commitment to Him, increasing holiness before God, and the other things I said, can only be ministering in the Holy Spirit and no other spirit.

A wrong spirit will do the opposite. It will block people coming to Christ, promote lawlessness, distract people away from Christ, cause them to ignore the teaching of God's Word, and to point them to New Age mystical experiences that encourages spiritism and idolatry.

I hope that this gives you confidence that you are developing in the right direction.

• Agree
Reactions: Vimi
Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I serve The Lord Jesus Christ. I have a Testimony in "Christianity and the Third Eye." After that I ended up homeless for a few months. I was working for God online the whole time, and working to grow in Faith and find how and where I could lean on The Lord. My will and God's will are aligned very closely. The Spirit of God is like a train at a constant rate of motion. I worked to align myself with the train.

I am a servant. I have an online ministry and work to lead people into the Truth. To help people grow in faith. To help people experience more the fullness of God and his Holy Spirit.

As for some things Jesus did in the New Testament not being in the Old:

And He answered and told them, “Elijah verily cometh first and restoreth all things, and how **it is written** of the Son of Man that He must suffer many things and be set at nought. (Mark 9:12)

The phrase "It is written" comes up a few times in the words in red. Where was it written?

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm feeling a strong urgency to warn you, after reading your post.

The Third Eye is not of God, and never of God. The Kundalini spirit/Spirit of the Anti-christ operates from the Third Eye, as do lots of other evil spirits, and especially deceptive spirits. It's basically what the serpent meant in the garden when he said that their eyes would be opened. And then he blinded the eyes of all of humanity, so we couldn't see the True God.

If you are experiencing anything coming from the third eye, you have to seek deliverance. I've been there, and it's how false prophets receive false gifts and revelation from Satan pretending to be God. 2 Corinthians 11:14

You don't have to be into New Age for this to happen. Deceptive spirits attack all Christians, and if you perceive what they are giving you as of God, and allow the experience, then you are accepting their false gifts, just dressed up as Christian.

Are you delving deep into Scripture? All prophets of God knows God intimately. I once asked God if something a person claiming to come from God that was completely unbiblical came from evil spirits. He spoke to me "it is dangerous to be that spiritual without also being equally into Scripture". This person didn't know Scripture very well.

How do I know that was God speaking? He spoke it to me through the Holy Spirit. He will never speak through the third eye. It will never be "channeled". It will never sound mystical or give you intense spiritual experiences. When Satan/demons shows up to deceive you, he makes it feel really good and shiny. You're left with a feeling of "wow! That must have been God!"

I've felt Satan appearing to me as Jesus, talking to me as different false Christs, given me false visions, false words etc. Had the Holy Spirit not taught me how to discern it, I would have believed it. Satan has spent lots of time trying to make me a false prophet. Always using the third eye. God saved me from it. He literally moved my spiritual sight down from my forehead into my eyes.

Please Google and research false gifts and Kundalini/false Holy Spirit. Learn how it operates.

I'm not attacking you.
I do have real prophetic gifts, and you probably do to. But if you are also experiencing third eye experiences, that needs to stop. Ask God what this means, and please be careful.
If you wish to discuss this, I'm right here.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Firstly, you will be criticised by those who will demand that you produce conclusive evidence from Scripture to back up your experience. If you cannot, they will accuse you of operating from a wrong spirit. But these people miss the fact that in Jesus' time, all they had were the Jewish Scriptures and there is a whole list of things that Jesus did that were not specifically written in the Scriptures. Moreover, in the first few years of the Early Church, all they had were the Jewish Scriptures as well. Paul wrote stuff in his letters that set a precedence that no one had read in the Scriptures before and they now make up the bulk of the New Testament. But everything that Jesus and Paul did were in total harmony with the Scriptures even though their acts were not expressly stated previously in the Scriptures.

It will be a help for you to read through the four Gospels and Acts and imagine that all you had were the Old Testament Scriptures. Then make a list of all the things that Jesus, Peter, and Paul did that were not expressly taught in those Scriptures. You will be amazed at what is not there. But you will know that everything they did was in total harmony with what the Scriptures taught.

For example, where in the OT where anyone healed all who came to him? Or any instance where 5000 people were fed with just three loaves and two small fish. Where in the OT where a crew of fishermen caught a years supply of fish just by following an instruction to cast their net over the other side of the boat while it was close to the shore? Where in the OT does it say that a man blind from birth could be completely healed? Where does it say that a blind man could be healed by spitting on a bit of dirt and smearing his eyes with it? Where does it say in Scripture that a man could marry a prostitute as Hosea was instructed by God to do? Where in Scripture was it said that a guy could whack a river with a mantle and have it part so he could walk over a dry land? How about a dead guy coming back to life by being put into a dead prophet's grave? None of those were taught in the OT Scriptures. They happened without Scriptural precedent.

What I read of your post, I am confident that you are developing your ministry in harmony with Scripture even though there may be no specific teaching in Scripture about it.

The other questions I want to ask, and this is not a challenge but a confirmation, are:
Does your prophetic ministry draw people closer to Christ?
Does it give people a great love for God and His Word?
Do you seek to win souls for Christ?
Do your prophetic words encourage believers to increase their holiness before God?
Do they encourage repentance?

If you can answer one or more of those questions, you cannot be operating from a wrong spirit. This is because Satan does not work against himself, nor does he undermine his own kingdom.

Do you think it is in Satan's nature to do the things I asked you about? If Satan did those things to further the kingdom of God, you could very well believe that he had been converted to Christ, wouldn't you?

Didn't Paul say that no one say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit, what he means is that no one who promotes the Lordship of Christ by winning souls to Christ, promoting faith and commitment to Him, increasing holiness before God, and the other things I said, can only be ministering in the Holy Spirit and no other spirit.

A wrong spirit will do the opposite. It will block people coming to Christ, promote lawlessness, distract people away from Christ, cause them to ignore the teaching of God's Word, and to point them to New Age mystical experiences that encourages spiritism and idolatry.

I hope that this gives you confidence that you are developing in the right direction.
Actually, I have encountered lots of evil spirits who promote false Christs. It's like the seer woman in Acts who had a false spirit of divination.
I once heard Derek Prince talk in a sermon about how that's how Satan infiltrates the Church to bring deceptive teachings.
And I've seen it too.

Not all those who call Jesus Lord actually knows Him. There will be many false Christs in the last days, and if possible they will deceive even the elect. Even if someone seems to call people to Christ, they may present false teachings which makes people obedient to a false Christ and not to the real one. Satan doesn't undermine his kingdom this way, but he steals focus from the True God, and keeps people from finding Truth, inside the Church. There is a lot of this going on today in the Church, so we have to stay vigilant.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I have encountered lots of evil spirits who promote false Christs. It's like the seer woman in Acts who had a false spirit of divination.
I once heard Derek Prince talk in a sermon about how that's how Satan infiltrates the Church to bring deceptive teachings.
And I've seen it too.

Not all those who call Jesus Lord actually knows Him. There will be many false Christs in the last days, and if possible they will deceive even the elect. Even if someone seems to call people to Christ, they may present false teachings which makes people obedient to a false Christ and not to the real one. Satan doesn't undermine his kingdom this way, but he steals focus from the True God, and keeps people from finding Truth, inside the Church. There is a lot of this going on today in the Church, so we have to stay vigilant.
The Westminster Confession of Faith, alongside the Bible itself, is the foundation document for most if not all Evangelical churches, including, and especially Pentecostal ones. If you read the Articles of Faith of the Assemblies of God and also the Vineyard movement, you will see that there is little different from the basic articles of faith of the Anglican and Presbyterian churches. There may be some minor variants, such as the Pentecostals, who add their belief in the supernatural ministry with His gifts for today, but that is just an add-on and not the primary focus.

If a false Christ emerges, the intention is to draw people away from the sound foundation of faith in Christ, to worship other gods, engage in lawless behaviour, and basically deny the sound doctrines expressed in the Westminster Confession.

For example, modernist doctrine which denies a personal God, the virgin birth, the divinity of Jesus and waters down the Christian faith to just a moral-based religion, treating the Bible as a set of myths, is presenting a false Christ, who is neither the Jesus of history or the Christ of faith. He becomes just some good man with some good ideas. That is a false Christ. There are a lot of churches and university religious studies departments that have gone down that road.

Then you have "oneness" groups that deny the Trinity and say that there is only God, Jesus Christ. They say that there is no Father or Holy Spirit, because they are just projections of the one-person God who presented Himself as the Father in the Old Testament and as Jesus in the New. They are not presenting the true Jesus, but another one who is not in the Bible.

You also have the JWs and Mormons who do not recognise Jesus as divine. They say that He is created like an angel but with the status of being the Son of God. They are also presenting a false Jesus.

But those churches and movements that are holding to the Westminster Confession of Faith, Catholic, Protestant, Evangelical, Pentecostal, or Charismatic, which presents the true Jesus, then they contain genuine born-of-God believers.

But like all genuine believers and churches, there are differences of doctrine, even errors; and some believers are more committed and passionate for Christ than others. But the basics and foundations are there, and the differences and errors are relatively minor and non-fatal.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The Westminster Confession of Faith, alongside the Bible itself, is the foundation document for most if not all Evangelical churches, including, and especially Pentecostal ones. If you read the Articles of Faith of the Assemblies of God and also the Vineyard movement, you will see that there is little different from the basic articles of faith of the Anglican and Presbyterian churches. There may be some minor variants, such as the Pentecostals, who add their belief in the supernatural ministry with His gifts for today, but that is just an add-on and not the primary focus.

If a false Christ emerges, the intention is to draw people away from the sound foundation of faith in Christ, to worship other gods, engage in lawless behaviour, and basically deny the sound doctrines expressed in the Westminster Confession.

For example, modernist doctrine which denies a personal God, the virgin birth, the divinity of Jesus and waters down the Christian faith to just a moral-based religion, treating the Bible as a set of myths, is presenting a false Christ, who is neither the Jesus of history or the Christ of faith. He becomes just some good man with some good ideas. That is a false Christ. There are a lot of churches and university religious studies departments that have gone down that road.

Then you have "oneness" groups that deny the Trinity and say that there is only God, Jesus Christ. They say that there is no Father or Holy Spirit, because they are just projections of the one-person God who presented Himself as the Father in the Old Testament and as Jesus in the New. They are not presenting the true Jesus, but another one who is not in the Bible.

You also have the JWs and Mormons who do not recognise Jesus as divine. They say that He is created like an angel but with the status of being the Son of God. They are also presenting a false Jesus.

But those churches and movements that are holding to the Westminster Confession of Faith, Catholic, Protestant, Evangelical, Pentecostal, or Charismatic, which presents the true Jesus, then they contain genuine born-of-God believers.

But like all genuine believers and churches, there are differences of doctrine, even errors; and some believers are more committed and passionate for Christ than others. But the basics and foundations are there, and the differences and errors are relatively minor and non-fatal.
I agree with you in a general way, when it comes to denominations and churches absolutely, 100%.

But if we look at specific individuals, our faith can differ so much, and we can stray so much from what's Biblical that we lose sight of who God is. And God looks at the individual. We aren't saved depending on whether we are in the True Church or not. We are saved whether or not we actually belong to Christ, whether He will put us on His left or on His right. Because not everyone who confesses Him as their Lord are saved, only those who know Him.

And we as individuals can be emotionally or spiritually attached to a false Christ that has appeared to us. It could be as a voice or from visions. And then we receive false prophecy and false teachings, putting our experience above Scripture, leading us into sin. Basically, we have something standing in the way between us and the real Christ. And we can cause a lot of damage to others if we say we speak for God but aren't. If someone starts believing in that, that's how false teachings are spread. I've seen it. I've even done it. I've been attacked by several people saying they speak for God, and I believed it at the time. I had to break that as curses. The Word says to test all spirits, and I've learnt how important that is.

What I mean basically when I say "false Christ" I don't mean a false theology, but an evil spirit appearing to us pretending to be God.

This is why I think it's so important to get down to an individual level and help each person test the spirits, according to Scripture. Using the third eye is a good example of common falsehood that's happening today. It's sorcery, which is lawlessness, and it's not of God. So the spirit is not of God, but if it claims to be, than it's a false Christ. (I don't have another term for it yet, so that's what I'm using). And false prophets in the last days are going to work signs and wonders according to the power of Satan.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I agree with you in a general way, when it comes to denominations and churches absolutely, 100%.

But if we look at specific individuals, our faith can differ so much, and we can stray so much from what's Biblical that we lose sight of who God is. And God looks at the individual. We aren't saved depending on whether we are in the True Church or not. We are saved whether or not we actually belong to Christ, whether He will put us on His left or on His right. Because not everyone who confesses Him as their Lord are saved, only those who know Him.

And we as individuals can be emotionally or spiritually attached to a false Christ that has appeared to us. It could be as a voice or from visions. And then we receive false prophecy and false teachings, putting our experience above Scripture, leading us into sin. Basically, we have something standing in the way between us and the real Christ. And we can cause a lot of damage to others if we say we speak for God but aren't. If someone starts believing in that, that's how false teachings are spread. I've seen it. I've even done it. I've been attacked by several people saying they speak for God, and I believed it at the time. I had to break that as curses. The Word says to test all spirits, and I've learnt how important that is.

What I mean basically when I say "false Christ" I don't mean a false theology, but an evil spirit appearing to us pretending to be God.

This is why I think it's so important to get down to an individual level and help each person test the spirits, according to Scripture. Using the third eye is a good example of common falsehood that's happening today. It's sorcery, which is lawlessness, and it's not of God. So the spirit is not of God, but if it claims to be, than it's a false Christ. (I don't have another term for it yet, so that's what I'm using). And false prophets in the last days are going to work signs and wonders according to the power of Satan.
A false spirit will turn you away from Christ and not in any way increase your faith in Him - unless that demon has been converted to Christ.

• Agree
Reactions: Vimi and Emli
Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
A false spirit will turn you away from Christ and not in any way increase your faith in Him - unless that demon has been converted to Christ.
They will turn you away from the TRUE Jesus Christ. From the True Gospel unto a false gospel, from the Word, from the commandments that He taught us to follow. A person can believe that they truly follow Jesus, but they aren't worshiping Him in Spirit and in Truth, because they go by feeling and not by His Word.
I do believe that you and I are in agreement, but we are talking from two very different perspectives.

Also, please excuse me if I'm not good at talking about this. English isn't my first language, and sometimes words confuse me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm feeling a strong urgency to warn you, after reading your post.

The Third Eye is not of God, and never of God. The Kundalini spirit/Spirit of the Anti-christ operates from the Third Eye, as do lots of other evil spirits, and especially deceptive spirits. It's basically what the serpent meant in the garden when he said that their eyes would be opened. And then he blinded the eyes of all of humanity, so we couldn't see the True God.

If you are experiencing anything coming from the third eye, you have to seek deliverance. I've been there, and it's how false prophets receive false gifts and revelation from Satan pretending to be God. 2 Corinthians 11:14

You don't have to be into New Age for this to happen. Deceptive spirits attack all Christians, and if you perceive what they are giving you as of God, and allow the experience, then you are accepting their false gifts, just dressed up as Christian.

Are you delving deep into Scripture? All prophets of God knows God intimately. I once asked God if something a person claiming to come from God that was completely unbiblical came from evil spirits. He spoke to me "it is dangerous to be that spiritual without also being equally into Scripture". This person didn't know Scripture very well.

How do I know that was God speaking? He spoke it to me through the Holy Spirit. He will never speak through the third eye. It will never be "channeled". It will never sound mystical or give you intense spiritual experiences. When Satan/demons shows up to deceive you, he makes it feel really good and shiny. You're left with a feeling of "wow! That must have been God!"

I've felt Satan appearing to me as Jesus, talking to me as different false Christs, given me false visions, false words etc. Had the Holy Spirit not taught me how to discern it, I would have believed it. Satan has spent lots of time trying to make me a false prophet. Always using the third eye. God saved me from it. He literally moved my spiritual sight down from my forehead into my eyes.

Please Google and research false gifts and Kundalini/false Holy Spirit. Learn how it operates.

I'm not attacking you.
I do have real prophetic gifts, and you probably do to. But if you are also experiencing third eye experiences, that needs to stop. Ask God what this means, and please be careful.
If you wish to discuss this, I'm right here.

I explicitly stated that I did no New Age, No Eastern Mysticism. I then gave you a link to the testimony of how I received it, where again, I stated no New Age or Eastern Mysticism. I did not know what a Third Eye was for some time after I had it. I looked it up, months later as guided by God.

Moral of the story? Satan is a liar with a paintbrush. He is a thief. He steals things of God and understanding and truth. Also, there may be rules to the spiritual. God Almighty is The Lord of Hosts. Jesus Christ cast out spirits.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I explicitly stated that I did no New Age, No Eastern Mysticism. I then gave you a link to the testimony of how I received it, where again, I stated no New Age or Eastern Mysticism. I did not know what a Third Eye was for some time after I had it. I looked it up, months later as guided by God.

Moral of the story? Satan is a liar with a paintbrush. He is a thief. He steals things of God and understanding and truth. Also, there may be rules to the spiritual. God Almighty is The Lord of Hosts. Jesus Christ cast out spirits.
Yes, Jesus Christ cast out spirits. By what? The third eye that is an open door to the spirit realm and that satan uses to communicate with and control a person? No, by the Holy Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit. It doesn't operate inside the spirit realm like evil spirits do. They don't co-exist.

You may not have chosen to do New Age, but by participating in what you did, you did the same things as those in New Age did. You were misled by a deceiving spirit.

I would urge you to really study the Bible, ask the Lord in prayer, and keep asking, for Him to show you what is really going on. Test the spirits. Always test all spirits. The way I do it is by praying and speaking "Jesus is Lord" over and over, and thinking about what that really means, not just saying it like empty words, thinking about who He is according to Scripture, and evil spirits flee from that. If you speak that into the third eye and mean it, you will feel an enormous aggression.

I have seen others be deceived in the same way that you have. And what came out of their mouths were absolutely unbiblical things. They were talking about Jesus, but it wasn't the true Jesus Christ of the Gospel.

Truth is too important for you to squander your life serving a false Gospel. You don't want to end up being one of those to whom Jesus says "I never knew you", because you chose to partake in sorcery and not live according to His commandments.

Now I have warned you, so my hands are clean. And I do know the Truth. So this is all I will say on the matter, whether you listen or not, that is your choice. But if I were you, I'd go by the Bible and not your own understanding, because that's the only way you will find Truth. Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to God.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, Jesus Christ cast out spirits. By what? The third eye that is an open door to the spirit realm and that satan uses to communicate with and control a person? No, by the Holy Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit. It doesn't operate inside the spirit realm like evil spirits do. They don't co-exist.

You may not have chosen to do New Age, but by participating in what you did, you did the same things as those in New Age did. You were misled by a deceiving spirit.

I would urge you to really study the Bible, ask the Lord in prayer, and keep asking, for Him to show you what is really going on. Test the spirits. Always test all spirits. The way I do it is by praying and speaking "Jesus is Lord" over and over, and thinking about what that really means, not just saying it like empty words, thinking about who He is according to Scripture, and evil spirits flee from that. If you speak that into the third eye and mean it, you will feel an enormous aggression.

I have seen others be deceived in the same way that you have. And what came out of their mouths were absolutely unbiblical things. They were talking about Jesus, but it wasn't the true Jesus Christ of the Gospel.

Truth is too important for you to squander your life serving a false Gospel. You don't want to end up being one of those to whom Jesus says "I never knew you", because you chose to partake in sorcery and not live according to His commandments.

Now I have warned you, so my hands are clean. And I do know the Truth. So this is all I will say on the matter, whether you listen or not, that is your choice. But if I were you, I'd go by the Bible and not your own understanding, because that's the only way you will find Truth. Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to God.

I am going to attest this that you are concerned and you mean well. You are ignorant and so are many other people.

by participating in what you did,

What did I participate in? I did no New Age. No Eastern Mysticism. I was not part of any strange rituals. I learned to talk to God. God taught me some proverbs about how to grow in Faith. I went forward. There were no strange rituals.

Am I deceived and am I the same as those people? I gave you links in the OP to my testimony.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am going to attest this that you are concerned and you mean well. You are ignorant and so are many other people.

What did I participate in? I did no New Age. No Eastern Mysticism. I was not part of any strange rituals. I learned to talk to God. God taught me some proverbs about how to grow in Faith. I went forward. There were no strange rituals.

Am I deceived and am I the same as those people? I gave you links in the OP to my testimony.
Yes, you are deceived just like those people. The next time you talk to "God", command the voice in the name of Jesus Christ, and do it with authority to tell you it's name. Ask it to say "Jesus is Lord, Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, Jesus is my Master" See what happens.

I've talked to "God" through the third eye myself. It was satan and lots of evil spirits pretending to be God. That's how I know. It sounds good, it sounds like it could be God. But it really isn't. I read the articles. It's way off. It has nothing to do with Scripture or God. It's mystical knowledge. It's the same way New age people communes with the spirit realm, it's the same as gnosticism and Christ consciousness.

I also have heard God's real voice. It comes from Heaven through the Holy Spirit. Why would His voice come from the spirit realm where evil spirits live? Just take your time and please, think about this.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've talked to "God" through the third eye myself.

You were New Age and you are playing off your failings on me?

I learned to talk to God. I worked to grow in Faith. Eventually, where I talked to God settled in a Third Eye. God is a creator. Satan a liar and a thief.

Yes, you are deceived just like those people. The next time you talk to "God", command the voice in the name of Jesus Christ, and do it with authority to tell you it's name. Ask it to say "Jesus is Lord, Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, Jesus is my Master" See what happens.

Given you get into my testimony, I have dealt with a variety of things including Satan. I had to be conditioned to have what I have.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why would His voice come from the spirit realm where evil spirits live? Just take your time and please, think about this.

Here is an article I have liked as an introduction what the spiritual is or may look like: Spiritual Realms

There is the Light. There is the Darkness. Christians are children of the Light. (Ephesians 5:8) People who give God authority are in the Kingdom of God. There is darkness and those that are believing in lies. They are working for themselves or someone else. Someone working to get into some sort of mysticism like a New Age or Eastern Mystic may be doing it for the wrong reasons. His heart is in the wrong place. He wants. The Lord is your shepherd? You shall not want.

I was a regular man. I received a calling from God. I never wanted any of what I received. It happened.

There is a Physical Realm. There is a Spiritual Realm that runs beside it. The Spirit of God is a Spirit. It works spiritually.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There is a Physical Realm. There is a Spiritual Realm that runs beside it. The Spirit of God is a Spirit. It works spiritually.
No. That duality is falsehood. It comes from false religion. It's there to deceive us to believe that there are both good and evil spirits living in the same spiritual realm. There isn't. The things you are describing is gnostic falsehood, and the early church was warned against this.

There is the Earth, which is the physical realm. Then there is the Third Heaven, where God and His Holy angels lives. They can come down to Earth to visit us, as messengers of God or to fight in the spiritual battle, protect us, which they do. And then there is the demonic realm, according to some it's the Second Heaven and according to some it's Hell, according to some it's just the unseen realm, the dry places where spirits go when they are cast out. That is Satan's Kingdom, and that's what you look into when you use the Third eye. God isn't there. He is in the Third Heaven. Jesus has authority over all the Heavens and the Earth, but He resides in Third Heaven with God the Father. The Holy Spirit is also in Heaven, but when Jesus rose to Heaven, He was sent here to reside in everyone who has received the baptism of the Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ. When evil spirits attack us, they attack us in this realm, around us, and angels fight them as we use the Word to battle them through spiritual warfare. Every believer can sense the evil spirits when they attack us, it's called oppression, or if they are in our bodies, demonization. But if you use the Third eye, you are communicating with them inside the realm where man shouldn't have access. We can only access it through sorcery, and the Third eye is one of those ways.

You really need to start studying the Bible.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.