Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You stated you had a third eye. It is possible you are a deceived person, and do not know fully what you are talking about?

God is good. God brings the good and the bad. (Isaiah 45:7) Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head. The Greater Church is a Bride for Christ. Turns his head.

Justice is good. Punishing the wicked and the unjust, in time, given no repentance, that is good. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse is something God does.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You stated you had a third eye. It is possible you are a deceived person, and do not know fully what you are talking about?
I was deceived. Just like you are right now. I used to think like you, and talk to a false "God" like you. You are talking to the god of this world, because you are focusing on the demonic and the earthly. I did that too for some time after I was saved. That's how I know. I also thought I was a special prophet, just like you.

Then I started studying Scripture, and I put all that falsehood behind me, and the Lord cleansed me from it, taught me His Truth, His commandments, His Word, His perfect way. Romans 12:2 pray this verse. Because what you are doing, is living according to the world.

God is good. God brings the good and the bad. (Isaiah 45:7) Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head. The Greater Church is a Bride for Christ. Turns his head.

Justice is good. Punishing the wicked and the unjust, in time, given no repentance, that is good. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse is something God does.
This is just ramblings... Makes no sense to the Holy Spirit. You talk like some Hindu guru, and that's exactly what you will get if you use the Third Eye.

Please, start studying Scripture.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Those should have been your last words on this subject. Now you are showing a lack of integrity.
No, I'm showing a heart of compassion for you. I'm praying that the Lord leads you out of this deception and into His Truth. And I will do whatever I can to help you.

You aren't seeing God for who He is, and you don't know Scripture, because if you did you would have seen the truth in what I'm saying to you. Instead, you are fighting against His Word and His Spirit, and trying to defend yourself. With much pride and much strife.

May He bless you and lead you to Himself. Because you are taking the wrong path.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, I'm showing a heart of compassion for you. I'm praying that the Lord leads you out of this deception and into His Truth. And I will do whatever I can to help you.

You aren't seeing God for who He is, and you don't know Scripture, because if you did you would have seen the truth in what I'm saying to you. Instead, you are fighting against His Word and His Spirit, and trying to defend yourself. With much pride and much strife.

May He bless you and lead you to Himself. Because you are taking the wrong path.

You are showing a Jezebel Spirit. You should go and be prayed for.

There is nothing I have done or said that is against The Word of God. Given you see something show it or silence yourself? You have issues against me? What issues other than I stated I have a third eye? Where I have been wrong theologically? Given you cannot state this you are need to silence yourself.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You are showing a Jezebel Spirit. You should go and be prayed for.

There is nothing I have done or said that is against The Word of God. Given you see something show it or silence yourself? You have issues against me? What issues other than I stated I have a third eye? Where I have been wrong theologically? Given you cannot state this you are need to silence yourself.
You have no idea what a Jezebel spirit is.

I have explained to you in detail where you are wrong. I've listened to God, and I stayed entirely true to His Word. And the more I do speak Truth, the more your evil spirit has been manifesting. I see the fruit of it. You have been getting aggressive, arrogant and prideful, uttering unbiblical falsehood. THAT is a Jezebel spirit. It attacks the true children of God, and it brings "the deep secrets of Satan" into the Church. Which is the Third Eye, what you are trying to do.

There is one judge here. It's not you. It's God. You are defending yourself, I am defending His Truth, which you would see if you knew it.

Please, pray to the True God of the Bible, through the Holy Spirit, and ask Him to open your spiritually blinded eyes.

I'm trying to help you.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have no idea what a Jezebel spirit is.

I have explained to you in detail where you are wrong. I've listened to God, and I stayed entirely true to His Word. And the more I do speak Truth, the more your evil spirit has been manifesting. I see the fruit of it. You have been getting aggressive, arrogant and prideful, uttering unbiblical falsehood. THAT is a Jezebel spirit. It attacks the true children of God, and it brings "the deep secrets of Satan" into the Church. Which is the Third Eye, what you are trying to do.

There is one judge here. It's not you. It's God. You are defending yourself, I am defending His Truth, which you would see if you knew it.

Please, pray to the True God of the Bible, through the Holy Spirit, and ask Him to open your spiritually blinded eyes.

I'm trying to help you.

You have no integrity. Given you would like to get right by God, that is the first thing you should fix in your life. Your words have not matched up with your actions.

What truth are you defending? Your false assertion that Spirits do not work in the spiritual?

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟827,033.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
They will turn you away from the TRUE Jesus Christ. From the True Gospel unto a false gospel, from the Word, from the commandments that He taught us to follow. A person can believe that they truly follow Jesus, but they aren't worshiping Him in Spirit and in Truth, because they go by feeling and not by His Word.
I do believe that you and I are in agreement, but we are talking from two very different perspectives.

Also, please excuse me if I'm not good at talking about this. English isn't my first language, and sometimes words confuse me.
You are expressing yourself very well. If you have a Bible written in your first language (which I am sure you do have), then look up the references to false prophets and false Christs and see how the Scripture defines them. Would those Scriptural definitions fit in with yours?

The qualification for a person being a true believer, following the Jesus of the Bible, is that, according to Peter in his message on the Day of Pentecost, was "Repent, be Baptised, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." In another place, John says that the person who believes that Jesus is the Son of God and that He rose again from the dead, is a true believer.

A true believer may have a stronger faith when he "feels" the presence of God with him or her. That doesn't mean that they are going on feelings instead of God's Word. We have weaker and stronger Christians. Weaker ones may depend more on feelings than faith in God's Word, but they are still true believers. Stronger Christians have a greater faith in God's Word and His promises than what they feel at times. God will sometimes withdraw Himself so we don't feel Him near to us. He does that to test our faith to make sure that it is on His Word and not on our feelings.

Don't be afraid of the feelings of love, joy and peace that are an essential part of Christian faith. These are the fruit of the Spirit. Jesus was moved with compassion when He healed people. That involves feelings. Jesus had feelings, and He was the true Christ. If you look forward to going to church on Sunday, meeting with your Christian friends, enjoying the service, being assured and strengthened by the pastor's sermon, then, because these involve feelings, you are still a true believer in Christ. If a person sits like a wooden Indian in a church services with the feelings of a cold fish, what would you think about that person's religion?

There is a good saying: It is easier to cool down a fanatic than it is to warm up a corpse.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You are expressing yourself very well. If you have a Bible written in your first language (which I am sure you do have), then look up the references to false prophets and false Christs and see how the Scripture defines them. Would those Scriptural definitions fit in with yours?

The qualification for a person being a true believer, following the Jesus of the Bible, is that, according to Peter in his message on the Day of Pentecost, was "Repent, be Baptised, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." In another place, John says that the person who believes that Jesus is the Son of God and that He rose again from the dead, is a true believer.

A true believer may have a stronger faith when he "feels" the presence of God with him or her. That doesn't mean that they are going on feelings instead of God's Word. We have weaker and stronger Christians. Weaker ones may depend more on feelings than faith in God's Word, but they are still true believers. Stronger Christians have a greater faith in God's Word and His promises than what they feel at times. God will sometimes withdraw Himself so we don't feel Him near to us. He does that to test our faith to make sure that it is on His Word and not on our feelings.

Don't be afraid of the feelings of love, joy and peace that are an essential part of Christian faith. These are the fruit of the Spirit. Jesus was moved with compassion when He healed people. That involves feelings. Jesus had feelings, and He was the true Christ. If you look forward to going to church on Sunday, meeting with your Christian friends, enjoying the service, being assured and strengthened by the pastor's sermon, then, because these involve feelings, you are still a true believer in Christ. If a person sits like a wooden Indian in a church services with the feelings of a cold fish, what would you think about that person's religion?

There is a good saying: It is easier to cool down a fanatic than it is to warm up a corpse.
I have studied the Word of God and all the teachings about false teachers and false Apostles. It's part of my calling. Of course, I'm not very experienced yet, but I'm trying my best to walk in faith.

And you misunderstand me completely. I agree with everything you just said. I'm not talking about the manifestation of the Holy Spirit, joy and love etc. Those are emotions. I'm talking about feelings in the flesh. False spiritual experiences, like those you feel from evil spirits. Feelings of warmth or cold against the skin, like something touching you, bliss and euphoria, rushes of ecstacy, feelings like you're floating, being one with everything and things like that. What a lot of people are experiencing today is that, and they are lacking the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Because they aren't surrendering to God and obeying His commandments. Evil spirits can also give you a feeling of deep love, but it won't be selfless righteous love, it will be a non-caring love that tolerates sin and is focused on self. And a deep sense of peace, but it's not the sober-minded peace that God gives us, but a deep trance-like tranquility. This is the area where I'm trying to touch. It's very important.

Trust me, I enjoy the Holy Spirit and the joy and love of God, especially as I minister to others. The Lord once spoke to me "I've given you the gift of seeing where others are lacking, so you can heal them". But that means I need to speak up when I see Satan at work in the church or in a believer. And bring Truth to where it is needed. If you search the Word, you will see that it tells us to not be silent when we see falsehood. We expose falsehood, destroy arguments that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ. Obedience to Christ means to follow His commandments. If someone is trying to bring the occult into the Church, give me one reason why I shouldn't do my best to help that person and/or protect others from them?

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have studied the Word of God and all the teachings about false teachers and false Apostles. It's part of my calling. Of course, I'm not very experienced yet, but I'm trying my best to walk in faith.

And you misunderstand me completely. I agree with everything you just said. I'm not talking about the manifestation of the Holy Spirit, joy and love etc. Those are emotions. I'm talking about feelings in the flesh. False spiritual experiences, like those you feel from evil spirits. Feelings of warmth or cold against the skin, like something touching you, bliss and euphoria, rushes of ecstacy, feelings like you're floating, being one with everything and things like that. What a lot of people are experiencing today is that, and they are lacking the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Because they aren't surrendering to God and obeying His commandments. Evil spirits can also give you a feeling of deep love, but it won't be selfless righteous love, it will be a non-caring love that tolerates sin and is focused on self. And a deep sense of peace, but it's not the sober-minded peace that God gives us, but a deep trance-like tranquility. This is the area where I'm trying to touch. It's very important.

Trust me, I enjoy the Holy Spirit and the joy and love of God, especially as I minister to others. The Lord once spoke to me "I've given you the gift of seeing where others are lacking, so you can heal them". But that means I need to speak up when I see Satan at work in the church or in a believer. And bring Truth to where it is needed. If you search the Word, you will see that it tells us to not be silent when we see falsehood. We expose falsehood, destroy arguments that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ. Obedience to Christ means to follow His commandments. If someone is trying to bring the occult into the Church, give me one reason why I shouldn't do my best to help that person and/or protect others from them?

You have set yourself against me. Either you are talking for God or I am. There is no other way given your words. You are false. You are wrong. You are looking to deceive others. Not someone who is trust worthy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟896,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Sorry, but as convinced as you seem, it's all in your head.

If anything it's frankly a dangerous endeavour mentally.

I'd advise you speak with your Pastor but I have a suspicion they're likely a Pastor that teaches horrendous theology to begin with.

Put it this way, it's deception. How best can Satan deceive long-term? By fooling believers in to thinking their unrighteous actions are indeed righteous.

Add that to your very, well, I don't know what you'd call the philosophical outlook you've explained but it's certainly reminiscent of Asian religions, and I'd just recommend you steer well clear of all of this for your own sanity and so as not to cause others to stumble.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You have set yourself against me. Either you are talking for God or I am. There is no other way given your words. You are false. You are wrong. You are looking to deceive others. Not someone who is trust worthy.
I have not set myself against you. I have been trying to help you, because Satan is using you to deceive others. It's not your fault. And I'm trying to help you come out of it.

I am speaking for God, using Scripture. If you think the Bible isn't trustworthy, take that up with the Lord! "Did God really say..?" Yes, He did. It's all over Scripture what I'm telling you. Stop listening to the serpent, and start listening to God!

God is trying to save you, so why are you so stubborn that you want to keep doing sorcery?

• Agree
Reactions: High Fidelity
Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am saved. I know where I am going. My fruit is good. Those that have been harping against me here have yet to show where in scripture I have been wrong, and where in scripture my fruit is bad.... they are bad, they are false. They prove it by their own words.

I believe in God Almighty who sent his son Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, died on a Cross, raised from the dead after three days.

Do I need to state all the wrong doing people who have been against God have done? (In a way that may not go away?)

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am saved. I know where I am going. My fruit is good. Those that have been harping against me here have yet to show where in scripture I have been wrong, and where in scripture my fruit is bad.... they are bad, they are false. They prove it by their own words.

I believe in God Almighty who sent his son Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, died on a Cross, raised from the dead after three days.

Do I need to state all the wrong doing people who have been against God have done? (In a way that may not go away?)
You may be bearing fruit for God. I don't know. Anyone can bear fruit for Christ just by spreading the Gospel, even if they are still sinning and bring confused.

But it's not from the third eye. When you use that, it's like you're taking a drug. LSD affects the pineal gland, and so does the third eye. That's why sorcery and drugs use the same word in the Bible. It affects the mind in terrible ways and deceives you. That's what you are doing.

I can send you Bible verses about this if you want me to. But you would have to study the Bible for yourself to come out if it. But in the meantime, you can listen to other Christians who actually know what they are talking about.

If people do things against you, I'm sorry. But remember that what you are doing against others, when Satan is trying to use you for is probably worse! Because he is trying to turn you into a false prophet like Jezebel, teaching witchcraft to Christians.

No one is harping against you. People of God are trying to help you come out of deception. By using the third eye you give Satan the right to control you. Stop with this, because you are hurting yourself and others!

What you need to be doing is to create a real True foundation in Jesus Christ, according to His Word, and learn how to listen to mature Christians. You are being very rebellious.

Anything of God comes from the Holy Spirit. And you are channeling evil spirits from the third eye. Just stop doing that, and start relying on the Holy Spirit as He has told us to!

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
God made me look at this thread for a purpose. Please, learn from me, because I've done the same things that you have. God sends people into your life to warn you, so He can heal you and put you on the right path.

So please, get out of this before it's too late! If you keep persisting in this, despite God warning you over and over, then eventually, there might not be a way out.

Please, Google it and look at all the serious, Godly, Biblical websites that warn against exactly the deception that has been done to you. And seek deliverance! Read about demonic deception and you will understand. Then read about what God thinks of sorcery in Scripture. Revelation 21:8 kind of says it all. The third eye is a wide open door to the devil, so you need to close it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: lamb7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When you use that, it's like you're taking a drug. LSD affects the pineal gland, and so does the third eye. That's why sorcery and drugs use the same word in the Bible. It affects the mind in terrible ways and deceives you. That's what you are doing.

I have done no drugs. You are putting false things on me and/or associating false things with me. You are stereotyping.

Again, I did no New Age or Eastern Mysticism. I did not know what a Third Eye was. I ended up with one working for God and growing in Faith. There were no drugs.

Would you like my secret? I drank a lot. I drank a lot home alone. I drank at bars. There is no secret. There was nothing special to what I did. Does that hurt your feelings as a former New Age person?

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved to SIGN GIFTS

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit.

Please continue the discussion here, thank you.​

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God made me look at this thread for a purpose. Please, learn from me, because I've done the same things that you have. God sends people into your life to warn you, so He can heal you and put you on the right path.

So please, get out of this before it's too late! If you keep persisting in this, despite God warning you over and over, then eventually, there might not be a way out.

Please, Google it and look at all the serious, Godly, Biblical websites that warn against exactly the deception that has been done to you. And seek deliverance! Read about demonic deception and you will understand. Then read about what God thinks of sorcery in Scripture. Revelation 21:8 kind of says it all. The third eye is a wide open door to the devil, so you need to close it.
You seem to have a deep spirit of fear, and would like to spread it around. Why is this? Isnt God for you more than the whole world against you? Why spread fear?

You state that God is not in certain Realms.....yet in Psalms, it states that even if I make my bed in Hell....thou are there. Which to believe?

You say you were Deceived before.....now think about it.....while you were in the deception, you believed you were doing right......It wasnt until after you came out that you knew you were deceived right? So how do you know that you are not still being deceived now.....but wont know it until you come out again?

Everything was made through and for Christ......Is it right for us to take certain things and give them to the devil?

You could be right.....but since God does not give the spirit of fear....

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Put it this way, it's deception. How best can Satan deceive long-term? By fooling believers in to thinking their unrighteous actions are indeed righteous.
Can you state which actions you felt were unrighteous in the OP? If you found it in the links...you dont have to list......im just wondering if you saw this in the OP.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You seem to have a deep spirit of fear, and would like to spread it around. Why is this? Isnt God for you more than the whole world against you? Why spread fear?You seem to have a deep spirit of fear, and would like to spread it around. Why is this? Isnt God for you more than the whole world against you? Why spread fear?

And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; (Isaiah 11:1-2)

Fear of God is a good thing. It is healthy to fear The Lord.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.