United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I testify to the Lord's goodness also,
Here is my lovely daughter, playing Give Thanks with a grateful heart..

Excellent, praise God. Thanks for sharing Pilgrim.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I would like to thank God for His goodness in my health struggles and thank you for your prayers. I was trying to do too much and needed a break from the forum,but am so glad to be back.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Pretty much speecchless my friend! We who know you could openly see how unlike of you to be fairly abrupt after such a universal commitment. I am reminded of that one bit of reasoning Paul used though we did not know it,

", , but you know that it was because of a bodily illness that I preached the gospel to you the first time"
(Galations 4:13)

The timing must have fallen in God's hands for behold, a cherished part of us has returned and we rejoice!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I would like to thank God for His goodness in my health struggles and thank you for your prayers. I was trying to do too much and needed a break from the forum,but am so glad to be back.
it is so easy to spend lots of time on the forum, I do myself as I can't get out if the weather is bad. So the Christian fellowship here is wonderful and builds me up as I come close to the Lord to share and pray

The timing must have fallen in God's hands for behold, a cherished part of us has returned and we rejoice!
this is so true!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praise God, 'tis soooo good to see you, quietbloke. Praying that being here is a refreshment to you and that God's grace envelopes you all around and that you just soak up His blessings and that you are ministered to, my friend.

:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My wife was taken to hospital with a suspected stroke a few weeks back. She was weak and unable to lift even a cup and paralyzed on one side and her speech was slurred and confused. People prayed and after MRI and CT scans they said that things were back to normal and that it was a TIA or 'ministroke' and she was sent home to rest. We are so grateful to God for His help through the hospital.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My wife was taken to hospital with a suspected stroke a few weeks back. She was weak and unable to lift even a cup and paralyzed on one side and her speech was slurred and confused. People prayed and after MRI and CT scans they said that things were back to normal and that it was a TIA or 'ministroke' and she was sent home to rest. We are so grateful to God for His help through the hospital.
...could that be why we all had such a burden to pray for you?
dear, dear quietbloke, our prayers are with you both, for a complete recovery for your wife, with love in Jesus

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh my yes, sorry for these struggles QB! Lord of mercy, continue in this recovery for these dear servants Lord. You are not one to forget Lord their work and labor of love, bring about this much needed change Lord and rebuke the spoiler by the precious blood of Christ Lord we ask it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh my yes, sorry for these struggles QB! Lord of mercy, continue in this recovery for these dear servants Lord. You are not one to forget Lord their work and labor of love, bring about this much needed change Lord and rebuke the spoiler by the precious blood of Christ Lord we ask it.
:heart: praying for you and your precious wife, quietbloke (((hug)))
Joining together in prayer for you both, healing and spiritual strength

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: praying for you and your precious wife, quietbloke (((hug)))
Joining together in prayer for you both, healing and spiritual strength
In the sure honor that comes from the ability He has called into being, and agreement based upon the unity and this mutual agreement, I also do and will keep you two in my prayers, thank you Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: I testify that God can use someone who is excruciatingly introverted and wounded and transform them into a mouthpiece for Him. (It was a long road and He had MUCH Shepherd-ing to do with me cuz i was like a "spooked horse") but He did. He raise beauty from ashes (literally) and as the Good Gardener that He is, cultivated a fledgling sprout in the midst of those ashes, and against all odds, beauty rose from ashes.

But He did, against all odds.

And in His raising beauty from ashes for me, i KNEW and i KNOW that it IS possible and how very true that verse is.

He is the God of the POSSIBLE, bringing HOPE where it's completely illogical to dare to think there is any hope possible. He is the God of the POSSIBLE, in the midst of what appears to be impossible.

Praise His glorious name.

Upvote 0