East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
He is the God of the POSSIBLE, bringing HOPE where it's completely illogical to dare to think there is any hope possible. He is the God of the POSSIBLE, in the midst of what appears to be impossible.

Praise His glorious name.
How wonderful brinny, I didn't know that you had suffered so much, may the Lord bless you

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How wonderful brinny, I didn't know that you had suffered so much, may the Lord bless you

:heart: God is GOOD. In ALL of it He granted me huge dollops of His grace to SEE beyond that particular pain or hardship and to determine, by His grace, to HELP others' suffering, etc. There was no anger. He re-channeled all anger in to an anger towards injustice, oppression, and the SYSTEM that perpetuated it. THAT was a pivotal time for me and how He put a foundation smack under my feet as i stepped out into an absolute unknown, trusting Him (similar to Moses and the Israelites stepping out into the Red Sea as He parted it for them.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:heart: God is GOOD. In ALL of it He granted me huge dollops of His grace to SEE beyond that particular pain or hardship and to determine, by His grace, to HELP others' suffering, etc. There was no anger. He re-channeled all anger in to an anger towards injustice, oppression, and the SYSTEM that perpetuated it. THAT was a pivotal time for me and how He put a foundation smack under my feet as i stepped out into an absolute unknown, trusting Him (similar to Moses and the Israelites stepping out into the Red Sea as He parted it for them.
Huge dollops of His grace!' Love it

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Bad report, but the truth is better. More vandels 'under the hood', seems Satan fills far too many hearts to abuse the gifts of knowledge God gives to destroy other peoples home work-center tech-equipment. AKA, the hacking of my stand-alone equipment. The Lord repay those forgiven according to their deeds. Yet, everything intact! :)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Bad report, but the truth is better. More vandels 'under the hood', seems Satan fills far too many hearts to abuse the gifts of knowledge God gives to destroy other peoples home work-center tech-equipment. AKA, the hacking of my stand-alone equipment. The Lord repay those forgiven according to their deeds. Yet, everything intact! :)

Praying my friend (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May the Lord bless you, Rock, I join in prayer for you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, they do, don't they?

I am encouraged to hear how God mooooves and how He replaces what the locust hath eaten, and how His grace lifts us up from our stumblings, just like the father did for the son in the Prodigal Son.

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am encouraged to hear how God mooooves and how He replaces what the locust hath eaten, and how His grace lifts us up from our stumblings, just like the father did for the son in the Prodigal Son.
that is so true!

7990197daadefb6a549c232569abf4c6.jpg

Upvote 0