✟221,057.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Trust you to get things wrong.

Explaining why things happen =/= saying they were RIGHT to have happened.

read her other posts and its obvious she thinks its "RIGHT" To have happened, on the surface she'll say its a disgusting act maybe, but when challenged over making excuses for them, she basically defends them and goes off on one about "Muslims caring for each other" and even talking like bin laden is justified for 9/11.

So trust you to completely over look her comments

Look for yourself, I condemned these terrorists and basically said theres no excuse for what they did, she defends them by saying Muslims are a "family" and are "caring for each other"

Its the M.O of somebody who agrees with extremism, wake up.

Upvote 0

Prayer Circle

Feb 4, 2012
OK, Why am I in this handbasket?
✟1,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I cant believe shes actually peddling this extremist crap so openly and acutually is so blinkered.

Proof of the problem with Extremism within islam is deep rooted, not just a "minority"
The horror of the terrorist attack on Lee Rigby who died on a London street, while Londoners watched, videoed, uploaded, Tweeted, wrote rap songs about it, but did not help him, while there wasn't a disarmed cop in sight, is to serve also as a reminder of what could happen in America. If we the people allow our government to disarm us, the way our allies government disarmed the people of England and including their police!

Muslims slaughtering Muslims before the United States came into being is history. Now Muslims simply have another excuse to target another enemy so reiterate to all the world Islam means submission, while peace is their lie.

Bin Laden warned us?
Terrorist logic: We're going to come kill you because you asked for it.

:cool: We didn't return the favor. And now Osama is in Hell, not paradise. As it should be.

designall.dll

Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟221,057.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
The horror of the terrorist attack on Lee Rigby who died on a London street, while Londoners watched, videoed, uploaded, Tweeted, wrote rap songs about it, but did not help him, while there wasn't a disarmed cop in sight, is to serve also as a reminder of what could happen in America. If we the people allow our government to disarm us, the way our allies government disarmed the people of England and including their police!

Muslims slaughtering Muslims before the United States came into being is history. Now Muslims simply have another excuse to target another enemy so reiterate to all the world Islam means submission, while peace is their lie.

Bin Laden warned us?
Terrorist logic: We're going to come kill you because you asked for it.

:cool: We didn't return the favor. And now Osama is in Hell, not paradise. As it should be.

designall.dll

Pray for them and do not rise up in anger, dont respond with violence to them.

I mean, how can they defeat that, they cant.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
read her other posts and its obvious she thinks its "RIGHT" To have happened, on the surface she'll say its a disgusting act maybe, but when challenged over making excuses for them, she basically defends them and goes off on one about "Muslims caring for each other"

Right. The Muslims suffering in countries that we've engaged in military action and for the most part have nothing to do with the events that triggered those actions.

and even talking like bin laden is justified for 9/11.

In response to you claiming Iraq and Afghanistan were justified because of it. She was responding in kind.

Then again, you earlier posted you think we shouldn't have troops there, so evidently you're capable of acknowledging a chain of events without condoning the motivations behind them. Which is exactly what she is doing.

Look for yourself, I condemned these terrorists and basically said theres no excuse for what they did, she defends them by saying Muslims are a "family" and are "caring for each other"

Where? Quote the posts you are referring to, I don't speak paranoid.

Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟221,057.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
In response to you claiming Iraq and Afghanistan were justified because of it. She was responding in kind.

"Gave them the excuse"

my exact words, not the term used when justifying them. I know America/Nato had its own reasons for going to those places, hense why I said "gave them the excuse"

you really should read.

But instead you defend her like shes reasonable when shes justifying terrorism.

I am not the one justifying terrorms here.

try again

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
"Gave them the excuse"

my exact words, not the term used when justifying them. I know America/Nato had its own reasons for going to those places, hense why I said "gave them the excuse"

you really should read.

But instead you defend her like shes reasonable when shes justifying terrorism.

I am not the one justifying terrorms here.

try again

Oh boy, this really isn't difficult.

She was doing the same thing you were.

She was acknowledging that certain events happened and that the groups involved had their motivations for doing so.

But that does not mean she agrees with them, just like you acknowledging the reasons for the military actions doesn't equate to you agreeing with them.

If she is justifying "terrorms" by what she did then by the same token you were "justifying the invasions". Except you weren't, so maybe extend the same understanding to her?

Upvote 0

Prayer Circle

Feb 4, 2012
OK, Why am I in this handbasket?
✟1,539.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Pray for them and do not rise up in anger, dont respond with violence to them.

I mean, how can they defeat that, they cant.
You are aware that that is exactly what occurred during the slaughter of Lee Rigby?
No one rose up against the violence. But they did pray for the beheaded victim after.

The terrorist Muslims knew the people on that London street were unarmed, as were their police. Were the terrorist Muslims disarmed?
What happened in the midst of inaction and prayer?

Lee Rigby was slaughtered in the most horrific way imaginable right in front of everyone who did nothing to help him. But prayed when it was over. And even spoke to the blood soaked terrorist who still had the knife and the cleaver that did the job in hands that had Mr.Rigby's blood on them.

What did prayer do? What did inaction do to save Mr.Rigby?
Did it stop the terrorists? Did God strike them dead?
When a government disarms a people, including cops, and God doesn't strike assailants dead, what's next?

These terrorists Muslims god was on their side. They carried out their mission according to the Koran and nothing stopped them.
That's the message this evil sends to their terrorist brothers in England and in the world.
No resistance here!
When you're seen as the enemy and you're disarmed, you fall to the enemy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXsx6A9OigQ

Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟221,057.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Oh boy, this really isn't difficult.

She was doing the same thing you were.

She was acknowledging that certain events happened and that the groups involved had their motivations for doing so.

But that does not mean she agrees with them, just like you acknowledging the reasons for the military actions doesn't equate to you agreeing with them.

If she is justifying "terrorms" by what she did then by the same token you were "justifying the invasions". Except you weren't, so maybe extend the same understanding to her?

Shes the one who came up trumps with the post which was basically a "blame the west" article.

You're attempting to make out she was in response to me, when I was clearly in response to her.

Upvote 0

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟221,057.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
You are aware that that is exactly what occurred during the slaughter of Lee Rigby?
No one rose up against the violence. But they did pray for the beheaded victim after.

The terrorist Muslims knew the people on that London street were unarmed, as were their police. Were the terrorist Muslims disarmed?
What happened in the midst of inaction and prayer?

Lee Rigby was slaughtered in the most horrific way imaginable right in front of everyone who did nothing to help him. But prayed when it was over. And even spoke to the blood soaked terrorist who still had the knife and the cleaver that did the job in hands that had Mr.Rigby's blood on them.

What did prayer do? What did inaction do to save Mr.Rigby?
Did it stop the terrorists? Did God strike them dead?
When a government disarms a people, including cops, and God doesn't strike assailants dead, what's next?

These terrorists Muslims god was on their side. They carried out their mission according to the Koran and nothing stopped them.
That's the message this evil sends to their terrorist brothers in England and in the world.
No resistance here!
When you're seen as the enemy and you're disarmed, you fall to the enemy.

Lee Rigby Family Emotional Press Conference In Full [24.05.2013] - YouTube

I wouldnt dismiss the power of prayer.

You're too wrapped up in this world.

To be honest, I am shocked at a Christian with the attitude of "prayer does nothing to help"

Upvote 0

Blackguard_

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Feb 9, 2004
Tucson
✟18,992.00
Faith
Lutheran
Prayer Circle said:

I think doing nothing but watch is an issue of mindset as much as an unarmed populace. In Arizona, Loughner was taken down by unarmed bystanders remember.

Have you seen much of the discussions with people from the UK on self-defense and firearms rights? Self-reliance and "vigilantism" is frowned upon over there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
Shes the one who came up trumps with the post which was basically a "blame the west" article.

Which is not the part under discussion.

And no, it wasn't a blame the west article, as before it even begins proper it contains the disclaimer:

"So at the very outset, and before the rising tide of prejudice and pseudo-patriotism fully encloses us, let us be clear: while nothing can justify the savage killing in Woolwich yesterday of a man since confirmed to have been a serving British soldier, it should not be hard to explain why the murder happened."

Yet again - explaining why something happens is not the same thing as an attempt to justify it.

You're attempting to make out she was in response to me, when I was clearly in response to her.

The portion of the post she was referring to when she raised the topic of bin Laden was a portion of your post referring to the military actions.

Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,740.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Two arent playing at this game.

That comment wasn't directed at you, though it could've been as well. It seems to have escaped your notice that I am just providing the same line of argument you are, except from the "other" point of view.

I dont our soldiers in Iraq or Afghan, I think its a waste of time, so you're wrong on that count.

I was going to comment on how you oppose it because you think it's a waste of time, not because it was wrong. But, fair enough. I think that's about as far as you'd be willing to go given your hatred of Islaam and the Muslims.

You're the one that is basically finding anything to justify what happened, its thinly veiled pro-Islamic extremist propoganda.

You love all this, its giving you a platform.

Really? Not only do you have a selective memory, you have an extremely short one.

Let me refresh it for ya:

Usual tripe that basically justifies the extremists while insisting that it isnt.

This pair werent even born muslim, they chose to convert, they aint also afghans or iraqis either. The whole reason the US got the excuse to raid afghanistan and iraq is because Muslims gave them one on 9/11, but as usual that gets forgotten.

to which I replied:

Uh......foreign policy mean anything to you? Bin Laden WARNED prior to the attacks that if the U.S. did not stop meddling in Muslim lands and did not stop supporting Israel against the Muslims, that there would be consequences. But as usual, that gets forgotten while the West is on its high horse of fighting the "war on terror" when it perpetrated much of the terror throughout the world.

So if you're willing to give that much to the U.S., why not extend the same courtesy to the Muslims?

read her other posts and its obvious she thinks its "RIGHT" To have happened, on the surface she'll say its a disgusting act maybe, but when challenged over making excuses for them, she basically defends them and goes off on one about "Muslims caring for each other" and even talking like bin laden is justified for 9/11.

lol......your analysis is way off base.

1.) I don't care much about the soldier because he probably killed Muslims overseas and didn't blink an eye over it. I wonder how many innocents he killed but it didn't make the news. However, since Islaam has principles and we stand by them, what those two men did is NOT allowed Islaamically. For one, we don't condone vigilante action when it's not in direct self-defense. Secondly, violating treaties/oaths is a serious matter in Islaam.

2.) I didn't defend what he did....why would I when it's against Islaam and my priority is my religion? I'm providing an explanation because that's something people in the West sorely lack. They assume that all of these attacks come out of the blue with no reason whatsoever. Or if they do provide a reason, they say it's because Muslims hate Western freedoms and values.....and not that there could be ANY way that Western aggression and invasion of Muslim lands has caused problems. [sarcasm] Yeah, that TOTALLY explains why places like Norway, Finland, and South American countries are relatively untouched by Muslim aggression while America and the UK aren't.....it's all because of Western freedom and NOT because of horrible foreign policies [/sarcasm]

So trust you to completely over look her comments

And trust you to twist facts. Gadarene can understand what I'm trying to say but you can't.

More twisting of facts.

You said, "This pair werent even born muslim, they chose to convert, they aint also afghans or iraqis either," in response to them being angry about what's going on in Muslim lands.

So I basically showed you that it doesn't matter if we're raised as Muslims or not, it doesn't matter if we're from a particular country or not. We care about other Muslims, whether we converted or not. It doesn't mean that I OK'd what they did.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
LoveBeingAMuslimah said:
Because we care about one another and won't ignore the Muslims' plight?

Basically, yes. You said you self that Muslims see themselves as members of the Muslim nation. If governments of the West had a lick of sense, they'd start looking at Muslims that way as well, and they'd treat them that way too. Goes to show how foolish your government was for giving you citizenship, let alone the privilege of military service.

In the United States, the oath of enlistment that you must take to serve in the forces, and the naturalization oath that you must take to become a citizen, include a pledge to defend the Constitution "against all enemies, both foreign and domestic". A Muslim cannot sincerely give that oath, because those enemies might, and in this day and age probably will, include Muslims. Doubtless if there had been any significant Muslim population in the US under the administration of Thomas Jefferson, they would have chimped out over his campaign to wipe out the Barbary pirates.

LoveBeingAMuslimah said:
I was going to comment on how you oppose it because you think it's a waste of time, not because it was wrong. But, fair enough. I think that's about as far as you'd be willing to go given your hatred of Islaam and the Muslims.

Presumably you're only against those wars because sometimes Muslims get hurt. If they could figure out a way to kill off American And British servicemen without hurting Muslims, presumably you'd be fine with that. No problem. Many leftists in our country seem to feel the same way.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
You said, "This pair werent even born muslim, they chose to convert, they aint also afghans or iraqis either," in response to them being angry about what's going on in Muslim lands.

So I basically showed you that it doesn't matter if we're raised as Muslims or not, it doesn't matter if we're from a particular country or not. We care about other Muslims, whether we converted or not. It doesn't mean that I OK'd what they did.

Given how frequently Christians in the West complain about the treatment of other Christians in non-Western countries they weren't born in, I'm sure they know exactly what you mean.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChristOurCaptain

Augsburgian Catholic
Feb 14, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
So, unless the Muslims surrender and do the will of insane western powers and terrorists, terrorism and invading Muslim lands is justified and should be expected?

Yeah....no.

See, two can play this game. :)

Except the cases are radically different.
Unless, of course, you can demonstrate that Western powers actually sponsor terrorism in "muslim countries" (which you apparently define as "anywhere that muslims decide is a muslim country").
Now, ladies and gentlemen, sit back and watch as this "lady" (using that term extremely lightly) is about to expand "terrorism" to mean exactly what she wants it to mean, conveniently including any kind of military operation by convention-bound armies into the term.

And by doing so, giving the lie to her earlier claims to not support the actions of the animals who did this.

Upvote 0

ChristOurCaptain

Augsburgian Catholic
Feb 14, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
However, since Islaam has principles and we stand by them, what those two men did is NOT allowed Islaamically.

Rather: It appears that it IS allowed, not by this single action, but by the consistent and constant stream of islamic terrorism that has infested the world for many decades now.
It also fits the pedophile merchant's drug-induced ramblings known as the "koran" very well.
The fact that the vast majority of muslims do not take those specific parts of that aforementioned expensive foot rest seriously, is to their credit, but doesn't change anything.

So if (God forbid) someone takes revenge for this atrocity on the first random muslim they encounter on the street, and someone else says: "Yeah, I don't OK what he/she did, but the muslims brought it on themselves", that's also not supporting it?
Bovine manure.

Upvote 0

Nick316

Apr 20, 2013
USA
✟7,791.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Except the cases are radically different.
Unless, of course, you can demonstrate that Western powers actually sponsor terrorism in "muslim countries" (which you apparently define as "anywhere that muslims decide is a muslim country").
Now, ladies and gentlemen, sit back and watch as this "lady" (using that term extremely lightly) is about to expand "terrorism" to mean exactly what she wants it to mean, conveniently including any kind of military operation by convention-bound armies into the term.

And by doing so, giving the lie to her earlier claims to not support the actions of the animals who did this.
If something doesn't work, change the definition!

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
I'm surprised you were able to type that with a straight face, after how the West has expanded the definition of terrorism over the last decade.

The truth is that there are two sides in this inappropriately-named 'war', and they both commit crimes against humanity on a daily basis. Neither side is justified in committing these horrors, but both use the other side's crimes as justification for their own.

Upvote 0