Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Name: secret :)
Hair color/style: Dark blond
Eye color: brown
Any Tattoos/Piercings?: nope
(Feel free to attach a picture here)

Do you have any special skills/talents/achievements?

I guess...

Describe where you currently are in your walk with the Lord.

Not sure. I'm not sure whether God is for me or against me. I've been praying for days for Him to stir up my spirit and incline me to read His word more than I ever did but I can't say I know if He is doing anything. And given the facts that I found out recently I can't say I have an assurance of salvation. God doesn't even want me to have friends. Anyway, I'm in a rough spot. The Lord is holding me tho. :)

Which physical feature are you most complimented on?

Hair. o_O

Which personality trait are you most complimented on?

Not sure... people say I have a good personality but I know that it's far from the truth.

What are your biggest pet peeves?

People eating loudly. :destroy:

If you could choose to live any where in the world, where would that be?

I guess here where I am or UK, maybe even US because I know English.

What are your personal goals for the next 5 years?

Walk with the Lord and finish college. I also hope to find a job that pays mortgage so I can move out of my parents place.

How many kids would you ideally like to have?

Zero. :muahah:

How cuddly are you?

Not very.

Tickilish?

Very. :)

How do you typically like to spend your free time?

Idk... studying, reading the Word of God, praying, listening to/watching sermons...

What is your favorite sport and/or team? Football/Chelsea

Do you enjoy cooking? How would you rate your cooking skills?

I guess I do. I'd like to learn some too. My skills are very basic.

Tell us about your most memorable date?

Never had a date.

What's your top three favorite movies?

Entrapment, Indiana Jones 1,... can't think of third. I guess some WW2 movie. I used to like those.

If you could be any animal what would it be?

Panda bear. :) :flatt:

Do you have any hobbies, and if so, what are they?

Hmm... nah I don't have any. :nowords:

Has God ever answered one of your prayers, and if so, would you like to share it with us?

Yeah, He has answered many of my prayers but most important of all is that He will stay with me forever despite the fact that often I feel like He's against me.

Tell us one of the most "interesting" moments of your life... it can be funny, profound or whatever

My life is boring. And I'm sure that nobody needs my depressing stories. :)

What is your favorite Jim Carrey Movie?

Uhm... I can't remember any. :mmh:

Your favorite color?

Sea blue

Upvote 0

enelya_taralom

Catch the wave.....
Aug 2, 2004
✟10,398.00
Faith
Christian
Name: Lindsay
Hair color/style: dirty blonde / curly
Eye color: brown
Any Tattoos/Piercings?: just ear piercings

Do you have any special skills/talents/achievements? no

Struggling to trust Him and know He's there

Which physical feature are you most complimented on? nothing

Which personality trait are you most complimented on? apparently I'm "sweet"

What are your biggest pet peeves? chewing with an open mouth / loud chewers

If you could choose to live any where in the world, where would that be? Switzerland, New Zealand or Scotland

What are your personal goals for the next 5 years? just to get through them

How many kids would you ideally like to have? I've given up on this idea... I'm almost 30 and have yet to find a man willing to touch me

How cuddly are you? I like ot cuddle my cat... never had a person try to cuddle me.

Tickilish? no

How do you typically like to spend your free time? cleaning, cooking, riding my bike, hiking, walking, listening to music, reading, trying to get people over for get togethers (to no avail).

What is your favorite sport and/or team? Hockey / Vancouver Canucks

Do you enjoy cooking? How would you rate your cooking skills? I love cooking, I think I'm a good cook- I enjoy my food at least.

Tell us about your most memorable date? n/a

What's your top three favorite movies? Lord of the Rings- all of them- does that count as 1 or 3 movies? :D

If you could be any animal what would it be? Cat- get to be lazy, pampered and be an explorer :D

Do you have any hobbies, and if so, what are they? Scrapbooking, and individual sporty stuff like the aforementioned hiking

Has God ever answered one of your prayers, and if so, would you like to share it with us? Hmm... yeah I have had friend's ask for prayers and have been occasionally told they have been answered.

Tell us one of the most "interesting" moments of your life... it can be funny, profound or whatever :) Travelling in Japan. I took a boat tour to teh Miya Jima Shinto Shrine and felt God's peace for the first time in a very long time. Made me return to church when I got back from travelling

What is your favorite Jim Carrey Movie? Truman Show

Your favorite color? Green

Upvote 0

balesom

Miserere nobis.
Feb 9, 2009
Central Valley, California
✟15,871.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Name: Jonathan
Age: I think I'm 28... check my profile for more accurate information
Hair color/style: Brown, slowly disappearing
Eye color: Blue
Any Tattoos/Piercings?: No tattoos, a former pierced ear that won't close

I can remember long strings of numbers and I'm an adequate swing dancer. So no.

It's more like a slow crawl, really. I want to be closer, but it seems like an everyday struggle to do so. Keeping faith helps, though.

My eyes.

Which personality trait are you most complimented on? Sense of humor.

What are your biggest pet peeves? Physical and mental abuse, done in the name of "harmless fun."

Ireland.

What are your personal goals for the next 5 years? Get at least one graduate degree so I can start counseling others, find the right person for me, and start a family of my own (God willing).

17! No, but seriously, I think 4 would be a number. I've always wanted a large family. But I leave it up to God and his infinite wisdom, to decide how many I am blessed with. :)

How cuddly are you?
Apparently, I am very cuddly. It even earned me the nickname "Panda."

Ticklish?
Slightly, but I'm not saying where.

Playing piano, video games, helping others, reading, spending time with family, or doing psychological research.

What is your favorite sport and/or team?
I'm not big into sports, but I do occasionally take in a football, baseball or hockey game. Favorite teams are the Dallas Cowboys, San Francisco Giants, and San Jose Sharks, respectively.

I love cooking, even though it's more like experimentation when I'm in a kitchen. My cooking skills are pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. And I do!

Took a random ride in my truck to the middle of nowhere, ended up at a dead end, and watched a meteor shower from the tailgate.

Fast and the Furious, MASH, Scarface.

Either panda bear or dinosaur.

Swing dancing and playing piano. Just not at the same time, thank you. :D

Has God ever answered one of your prayers, and if so, would you like to share it with us?
I would say He has, just I didn't know I was praying at the time. I was never really brought up in a home that went to church, but I started getting really curious a few years ago. He brought someone into my life, and she brought me closer to Him.

Tell us one of the most "interesting" moments of your life... it can be funny, profound or whatever
:) I've always wanted an older car to fix up, maybe take to car shows (I grew up in the classic car show scene). One day, my mom tells me she saw something I want to look at in the classifieds. There was a '74 Cadillac for sale, cheap. I went to the place, took it for a test ride, and it felt like it was made for me. Handles like a dream, runs like a champ. I brought it home that day, and I'm still working on it, bit by bit. That was the day that I bought my first hearse. ;)

Batman Forever

Your favorite color?
Blue.

Reactions: Keri
Upvote 0
N

Nanopants

Name: Can't be spoken with mere words :cool:
Hair color/style: Brown, short
Eye color: Hazel
Any Tattoos/Piercings?: Nope but I want one.

I like to program and design algorithms. I won an award in school once for something like outstanding achievement in electronics, and a few for writing some essays and such.

I'm still trying to make sense of a few things that the Lord has done in my life. Other than that, I've mellowed out, and I'm now at peace with the Lord being at peace with me.

Which personality trait are you most complimented on?

I don't get a lot of compliments, probably because I don't compliment others very often. I don't mean to be insensitive, but if I'm talking to you, it means I'm most likely more concerned about your thoughts.

Manipulative, backstabbing people who don't have the cojones to speak to my face if they have a problem.

I'd like to build my own house some day, preferably in the mountains, next to a lake or something nice like that.

What are your personal goals for the next 5 years?

I'd like to finish up the projects I'm working on for my primary client, and hopefully grow and expand my services into a real business.

2 or more. The woman I'm currently interested in has a son, and I wouldn't mind being a step dad as long as I can have one of my own.

How cuddly are you?

I'm not one to try to cuddle, but I wouldn't turn a cuddle down.

Tickilish?

Not really.

If the weather's nice I usually like to take a nice long ride and check out new places I've never been to.

What is your favorite sport and/or team?

I don't usually enjoy team sports very much unless there's money involved. Outdoorsy stuff (hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding) is what I really enjoy.

Sure. I'd give myself a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10.

On CF? No way.

Shawshank Redemption, Fight Club, Book of Eli.

Probably a hawk or an eagle, because they're awesome.

I have too many b/c I have trouble finishing the things I've started. Some things I've dabbled in are: writing, 3d computer generated art, web design, throwing (pottery), sculpture, watercolor, and lots of math and programming stuff.

There's too many to count!

Tell us one of the most "interesting" moments of your life... it can be funny, profound or whatever :)

I almost died once. The interesting part was waking up, and how that experience changed my perspective.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Your favorite color?

I like most of them, except the bright ones.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟498,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Name: Kalyn but I prefer to be called Kay.
Hair color/style: Blackish red/normal :p
Eye color: Hazely green.
Any Tattoos/Piercings?: Two piercings in my ears.
(It's an older picture [three years old] but it's one of my favorites).
313477_218478021549014_100001604537442_622446_672318042_n.jpg

Do you have any special skills/talents/achievements? My special talent is what everyone says it is, and that's typing. I was the fastest one in my first timed typing class in college and my professor/advisor said she had NEVER seen anyone that fast right out of high school.

Describe where you currently are in your walk with the Lord. I'd like to think on this before I post it.

Which physical feature are you most complimented on? My eyes.

Which personality trait are you most complimented on? That I'm usually the sweetest person they meet.

What are your biggest pet peeves? Liars and cheaters.

If you could choose to live any where in the world, where would that be? Some place warmer but I do like it here.

What are your personal goals for the next 5 years? Get a decent job, go back to college and get my degree and get married!

How many kids would you ideally like to have? We want at least two, one of each.

How cuddly are you? Pretty cuddly. My nickname IS Thedore! ;)

Tickilish? VERY!

How do you typically like to spend your free time? On the computer.

What is your favorite sport and/or team? Komets Hockey is probably my fave! :D (local team)

Do you enjoy cooking? How would you rate your cooking skills? Ehhh... more of a baker... Like a... 5 maybe?

Tell us about your most memorable date? Mmmm, I'd have to say, well, I'd hate to say it but my first EVER date with my ex-boyfriend. We went out to eat and talked then went over to Walmart and wondered around and he found me the BIGGEST single red rose and a chocolate bar and gave it to me. Since our date was the day before Valentine's Day.

What's your top three favorite movies? Oohhh boy... Uhm... Moulin Rouge, Burlesque anddddddd... I can't give ya a third :p

If you could be any animal what would it be? A cat... I love seeing mine do what they do and I'd love to do that!

Do you have any hobbies, and if so, what are they? I LOVE sprucing up pictures for my friends! :D

Has God ever answered one of your prayers, and if so, would you like to share it with us? Yes he has. He gave me the love of my life who makes me the HAPPIEST I have ever been in my life!

Tell us one of the most "interesting" moments of your life. I don't have one at the moment! :p

What is your favorite Jim Carrey Movie? Ohhh man... Either Liar Liar or Bruce Almighty orrr How the Grinch Stole Christmas but I love ALL of Jim's! I LOVE Jim Carrey! :D

Your favorite color? Black or my main color I type with which is hot pink!

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟107,537.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Name: Ellie
Hair color/style: blondish
Eye color: green
Any Tattoos/Piercings?: ears pierced

Do you have any special skills/talents/achievements? I can stand on my head.

We are good!

Which physical feature are you most complimented on? my earlobes

Which personality trait are you most complimented on? my constant energy!

What are your biggest pet peeves? passive aggressiveness , and control freaks

If you could choose to live any where in the world, where would that be? OZ- that's in the world, right?

What are your personal goals for the next 5 years? not burn any monkeys, and learn to tightrope walk

16; 8 sets of twins

How cuddly are you? very!

Tickilish? yep!

How do you typically like to spend your free time? I'm a hand model in my free time.

What is your favorite sport and/or team? Quidditch

Do you enjoy cooking? How would you rate your cooking skills? I can boil water!

Tell us about your most memorable date? We completed a ropes course.

What's your top three favorite movies? hmmmm I don't know

If you could be any animal what would it be? probably a dinosaur

Do you have any hobbies, and if so, what are they? I eat pie really well.

Has God ever answered one of your prayers, and if so, would you like to share it with us? yes, no

Tell us one of the most "interesting" moments of your life... it can be funny, profound or whatever :) My whole life is interesting

Dumb and Dumber
Your favorite color? green

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Boondock_Saint

Member since 2006.
Jun 16, 2015
Chicago-ish
✟18,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Eight sets of twins. Geesh. Good luck with that.
I could do 16 kids. But one at a time please.

Also, I DO NOT like:
long walks on the beach
picnics
or sunsets

I prefer:
not getting bug bites and going to bed on time

Upvote 0

TheGirlOnFire

By order of the Peaky blinders
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2014
Hogwarts
✟125,082.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Name: kerry

Hair color/style:.purple for the moment

Eye color:.blue but they also turn grey

Any Tattoos/Piercings?: yes as i have made thread about it i wont go over that one

Do you have any special skills/talents/achievements? I cant disclose that one sadly the rules dont allow it

Describe where you currently are in your walk with the Lord. Its like waves

Which physical feature are you most complimented on? My eyes

Which personality trait are you most complimented on? My kindness

People who make fun of people

If you could choose to live any where in the world, where would that be? USA

What are your personal goals for the next 5 years?University; project running; house ; husband aka partner in crime ; partying

How many kids would you ideally like to have? I already have

How cuddly are you?.i love to spoon

Tickilish? None, you cant get me

How do you typically like to spend your free time? I dont plan i go with the flow

What is your favorite sport and/or team? Football celtic

Do you enjoy cooking? How would you rate your cooking skills? Yes and i even bake

Tell us about your most memorable date? When I met my ex it was like my heart stopped and it just went whoosh........

What's your top three favorite movies? Marvel, DC, lord of the rings

If you could be any animal what would it be? Unicorn

Do you have any hobbies, and if so, what are they? Knitting

Has God ever answered one of your prayers, and if so, would you like to share it with us? N/A

Tell us one of the most "interesting" moments of your life... it can be funny, profound or whatever :)
Again It is against the rules I think one word.glastonbury

What is your favorite Jim Carrey Movie? That dude is not funny

Your favorite color? The rainbow

Upvote 0

William67

Sep 26, 2014
✟31,464.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Name: William
Hair color/style: Black, high and tight
Eye color: Brown
Any Tattoos/Piercings?: Nope

Do you have any special skills/talents/achievements? I can calculate complex mathematical formulas in my head. I have three college degrees. The rest are numerous and people would call me a braggart, which Im not.

Describe where you currently are in your walk with the Lord. I have been a faithful servant of our Lord since I was 12. I grew up in church. I have slipped a few times in the past, but our Lord is merciful.

Which physical feature are you most complimented on? My hair. lol Ive actually had strange women reach out and touch it. One told me, "women would kill to have hair like that". My barber to to ask if he could charge me by the pound.

Which personality trait are you most complimented on? Loyalty. If you are a friend and need help, I will do whatever it takes to help you. And if you tell me a secret, its as if it is encased in stone.

What are your biggest pet peeves? Liberals/leftists/progressives/socialists. Their heads aren't screwed on properly.

If you could choose to live any where in the world, where would that be? Well, if I couldn't live in the South, it would have to be my own island hundreds or thousands of miles from anyone else.

What are your personal goals for the next 5 years? Retire and move back to Tennessee.

How many kids would you ideally like to have? As many as God will allow.

How cuddly are you? Depends upon who wants to be that close. Im very warm and friendly to friends. I would do anything for my family. But, if you threaten anyone I care for, give your soul to God because Im going to chop the rest of you to pieces.

Tickilish? Not really.

How do you typically like to spend your free time? Hobbies mostly.

What is your favorite sport and/or team? Don't really care for professional sports. I always thought that if you aren't playing, why watch? That would be a bit like watching cooking shows on tv while youre starving to death.

Do you enjoy cooking? How would you rate your cooking skills? Yes. Above average. Two years ago my sister gave me a message that a woman we had attended church with wanted me to make her a certain dish. I hadn't spoken to that woman in 25 years before that.

Tell us about your most memorable date? No. My most "memorable" date wasn't nice.

What's your top three favorite movies? Cant say because at any given time, it changes. There are about 10-15 movies I consider to be my favorites.

If you could be any animal what would it be? Why on earth would I want to be a lower animal?

Do you have any hobbies, and if so, what are they? Too numerous to list.

Has God ever answered one of your prayers, and if so, would you like to share it with us? God has answered every single one of my prayers. But sometimes His answer has been "no".

Tell us one of the most "interesting" moments of your life... it can be funny, profound or whatever :) When I was about 14, we had a Halloween dance at school. I went as the Grim Reaper. My face was painted like a skull with thick, pancake makeup. I had the hooded black robe, too. So, for most of the dance I "tortured" my friends. I have a knack with "voices". My voice is naturally deep, but I can make it deeper, almost demonic. One female friend in particular I "targeted". She freaked out at the least little thing. Throughout the dance, I would approach her from behind and say, "Youre time has come. Youre coming with me".

About 20 minutes before the dance ended, I let them know who I was. The girl I had been torturing spent the remaining time hitting me. LOL

What is your favorite Jim Carrey Movie? I don't like Jim Carrey. Never have.

Your favorite color? Depends upon what mood Im in. But most of the time its either red or black.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums