Teen's Interaction With Transgender Woman in YMCA Locker Room Sparks Heated Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,965.00
Faith
Pentecostal
It wasn't relevant the first time you said it. It wasn't relevant this time. And it won't be relevant however many more times you say it. There isn't a medical authority on the planet that doesn't recognise, define and accept what gender is. It wasn't 'invented' a few years ago by an individual, no more than evolution was 'invented' by Darwin or gravity by Newton. It a characterisitc of humans. And for you to say that the entire world has gone along with some nefarious scheme by a single individual tells us more about you than it does about the matter at hand.

This somewhat pathetic attempt to muddy the waters is frankly embarrassing.

Of course it's relevant. Because gender is used for truth. In truth you are a male in a females body. In truth you are a female in a males body. Gender was never that before Money came along. And Gender is used no to proclaim truth. He was a liar and a failed theorist. And yet you trust is theories.

There are medical authorities that do not believe it and never have.

The truth is transgendered people are NOT the opposite sex. Gender is not binary, gender is not fluid. It's is set. And Money is the author that led to all of this no sense. It wouldn't be the first time humanity fell for a failed theory.

Yet people want to believe it because it they don't want it to be a mental disorder.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,496.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Gender is not binary, gender is not fluid.

This is quite embarrassing. You say someone's gender is whatever sex they are. Which would be either male or female. But then you say it's not binary. Then you say it's not fluid. How many more times can you possibly contradict yourself?

You've been asked a few times to produce any authorative defininition of gender that says that it only refers to one's biological sex. There are countless examples of the definition that specifically say that it isn't. Literally countless. Pick any medical authority from any country on the planet. Yet you can't provide one to say that it is. Not a single one.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It's not just what you see. It is your genetic make up. You ARE a male or female. To reject what you are is a problem. I am white. If I reject that I am white and believe I am Native American then that is a problem.

I do not get to say I am Native American and collect tribal benefits.
So, it’s “genetics” and what “plumbing” one’s body displays?
Still looks rather materialistic.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I really support the third bathroom locker room ideas. I always have. I also don't have an issue with if you look like the sex you are trying to be, Blair White comes to mind, then I've got no problem with you using the female bathroom. No one would ever know. But if you look like Donald Trump or Joe Biden you should stay out of the female bathroom.

A separate locker room for them is what should be happening.

But please do not equate transgender ideology with being back and the civil rights. Getting naked with the opposite sex and exposing your genitalia to children of the opposite sex is not REMOTELY the same thing.

And no one is saying we have to segregate them from every area of our lives. Who has said that?

We all have lived with and worked with people who had a mental illness. If they can function just fine with it, then we certainly should not remove them from our lives or work places. Transgender people are no different. I don't have any problem working with a transgender person. And if they present themselves as the sex they feel they are then I have no problem with using she/her or he/him pronouns. Cause they actually look like the opposite sex. But if they look like a man then I'm not going to call them she/her. That's just ridiculous.
The person that I was replying to with that response suggested that it was like when we had segregation of African Americans and such, etc.

I was saying that it wasn't like that, etc.

And you also need to understand that if there were a third one, that no one would be required to use it, unless they had both parts that were going to be exposed naked, etc, and that it also would not be a "transgender room" also, but would be for anybody, etc, and would be for those or any adults who are 100% totally comfortable either way, etc.

Hell, I might use it if it was available, etc, don't know yet, etc...?

There is very little shame (or offense or whatever) left for me in anyone's nakedness being exposed for me ever, especially if it's just only a lockeroom or changeroom that is just only made available for a specific purpose, or to just be doing your business, etc...

Don't know yet...?

Would have to think about it, etc...?

Children should not be exposed until they are of age though, however, etc...

Nor should we be trying to alter them in any kind of way until then either, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The person that I was replying to with that response suggested that it was like when we had segregation of African Americans and such, etc.

I was saying that it wasn't like that, etc.

And you also need to understand that if there were a third one, that no one would be required to use it, unless they had both parts that were going to be exposed naked, etc, and that it also would not be a "transgender room" also, but would be for anybody, etc, and would be for those or any adults who are 100% totally comfortable either way, etc.

Hell, I might use it if it was available, etc, don't know yet, etc...?

There is very little shame (or offense or whatever) left for me in anyone's nakedness being exposed for me ever, especially if it's just only a lockeroom or changeroom that is just only made available for a specific purpose, or to just be doing your business, etc...

Don't know yet...?

Would have to think about it, etc...?

Children should no be exposed until they are of age though, however, etc...

God Bless!
Maybe we could call the third room simply the "adult room" maybe, and just leave it at that, etc...?

And it just be commonly understood that it is just only made available for anybody that is of age, etc, and leave it at that, etc...?

Children are not of age yet though however, so separated rooms are probably still necessary, etc...

And would still also be for all of those who still have sensitivities still also, etc...

Or for any transgender or whatever person that still wishes to use them as well, etc, as long as they are still of that sex still biologically, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,965.00
Faith
Pentecostal
This is quite embarrassing. You say someone's gender is whatever sex they are. Which would be either male or female. But then you say it's not binary. Then you say it's not fluid. How many more times can you possibly contradict yourself?

You've been asked a few times to produce any authorative defininition of gender that says that it only refers to one's biological sex. There are countless examples of the definition that specifically say that it isn't. Literally countless. Pick any medical authority from any country on the planet. Yet you can't provide one to say that it is. Not a single one.
Why should I care what WAPATH has to say. Why should I care that the psych community and physicians have decided to follow transactivists guidance. They are trans activists with an agenda who believe that gender is fluid and non-binary. Gender is sex and sex is gender. Always has been until a pedophile sick twisted individual decided it wasn't.

The fact that you put your faith in this clown is astounding.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Why should I care what WAPATH has to say. Why should I care that the psych community and physicians have decided to follow transactivists guidance. They are trans activists with an agenda who believe that gender is fluid and non-binary. Gender is sex and sex is gender. Always has been until a pedophile sick twisted individual decided it wasn't.

The fact that you put your faith in this clown is astounding.
What we are seeing or are having to deal with right now is not the result of some pedophile, but is just simply the result of our own evolution, albeit in a fallen world or reality right now, etc...

Because it all would have happened sometime soon anyway, regardless of who, or what, you think is responsible for it, or pioneered it, etc...

So I am trying to figure out how we can all now handle it or deal with it right now, etc...?

Care to join me, etc...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,965.00
Faith
Pentecostal
What we are seeing or are having to deal with right now is not the result of some pedophile, but is just simply the result of our own evolution, albeit in a fallen world or reality right now, etc...

Because it all would have happened sometime soon anyway, regardless of who, or what, you think is responsible for it, or pioneered it, etc...

So I am trying to figure out how we can all now handle it or deal with it right now, etc...?

Care to join me, etc...?

God Bless!
Ultimately it's the result of rebellion against God. Satan comes as an angel of light and uses twisted men to fulfill his wicked desires.

When you look at the etymology of the word gender it meant sex. Until Money came along and changed it. And psychologists have taken the bait hook line and sinker.

We deal with it when it comes to kids by refusing to give in. By refusing to allow our children to be influenced by this hideous nonsense. Just say no.

With adults. We deal with them differently. Cause they are responsible for their own decisions.

I've already stated I'm all for a third locker room or bathroom for trans individuals. I also was willing to.allow transgenders who look just like the opposite sex to use the the bathroom of the sex they look like.

I think I've given plenty.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Ultimately it's the result of rebellion against God. Satan comes as an angel of light and uses twisted men to fulfill his wicked desires.

When you look at the etymology of the word gender it meant sex. Until Money came along and changed it. And psychologists have taken the bait hook line and sinker.

We deal with it when it comes to kids by refusing to give in. By refusing to allow our children to be influenced by this hideous nonsense. Just say no.

With adults. We deal with them differently. Cause they are responsible for their own decisions.

I've already stated I'm all for a third locker room or bathroom for trans individuals. I also was willing to.allow transgenders who look just like the opposite sex to use the the bathroom of the sex they look like.

The right for parents to tell a child "no" in this area might soon be taken away from them soon, etc...

So to keep your kids under your care, you might have to allow some "other alternatives" maybe, etc, but I would most definitely put a stop at trying to alter them biologically or chemically until they are "of age", etc...

And I felt I've tried to explain about the "third room", etc, it would not be a "transgender room", that they and only they would be required/allowed to go into and/or use, etc, but would be for anybody that is an adult of any orientation or gender/sex, etc...

And even with the other two segregated rooms, you might still have to get comfortable, and your children comfortable, with the fact that they might run into a man who dresses, or does themselves up like a woman, or someone who looks like a woman on the outside maybe (with the exception of having fully developed naked female breasts in the men's room, etc) but that looks like a woman maybe, but still has all of the male anatomy or male parts still, etc, and vice-versa with the women's rooms, etc, and you might have to explain this to your children maybe, etc, and that (all of this that I have just now said and am right now saying, etc) is how far they are asking (and will probably very soon start demanding, etc) for this camp (or ones who are like you and me, etc) to go, etc...

And if we don't accept or adjust to comply with this soon, or very soon, they might very soon start adding consequences for us if we don't accept or comply with this for us legally, etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,496.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Why should I care that the psych community and physicians have decided to follow transactivists guidance.

As I said, you have a world of information to investigate, yet you have zero evidence. None at all. There simply doesn't exist a definition that says gender refers only to biological sex.

I'm tired of pointing this out. I'm sure most others are as well. I'm now going to leave you to your fantasy. I'll waste no more time commentating on it with you.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The right for parents to tell a child "no" in this area might soon be taken away from them soon, etc...

So to keep your kids under your care, you might have to allow some "other alternatives" maybe, etc, but I would most definitely put a stop at trying to alter them biologically or chemically until they are "of age", etc...

And I felt I've tried to explain about the "third room", etc, it would not be a "transgender room", that they and only they would be required/allowed to go into and/or use, etc, but would be for anybody that is an adult of any orientation or gender/sex, etc...

And even with the other two segregated rooms, you might still have to get comfortable, and your children comfortable, with the fact that they might run into a man who dresses, or does themselves up like a woman, or someone who looks like a woman on the outside maybe (with the exception of having fully developed naked female breasts in the men's room, etc) but that looks like a woman maybe, but still has all of the male anatomy or male parts still, etc, and vice-versa with the women's rooms, etc, and you might have to explain this to your children maybe, etc, and that (all of this that I have just now said and am right now saying, etc) is how far they are asking (and will probably very soon start demanding, etc) for this camp (or ones who are like you and me, etc) to go, etc...

And if we don't accept or adjust to comply with this soon, or very soon, they might very soon start adding consequences for us if we don't accept or comply with this for us legally, etc...

God Bless!
The easiest way to explain this to your kids is to probably say that whatever they look like, and whatever they dress like, etc, that they are still either a man, or else a woman still, etc, that still has the same parts that you or I have right now currently, etc, and then be prepared to intelligently answer any other kinds of questions they might have about it and/or ask about it after that as well maybe, etc...

"They are trying to change what they were born as biologically, but haven't yet had the surgery, or gone through the change completely yet", etc, "they just like to dress up as a woman, or like the opposite of sexes make-up/clothes", etc, etc, etc, so on and so forth, etc...

It's a world they are going to have enter into regardless, so you might as well start telling them at least some things about it now, or start preparing them for it now, etc...

The only ones who would be absolutely required to use the third room, would only be those with both fully developed parts right now physically or biologically right now, etc, and that is area where they are going to have to understand or give a little bit for the sake of all, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed

The etymology of the word gender doesn't show it meant sex. It only became associated with biological sex very recently "in 20c., gender came to be the usual English word for "sex of a human being," in which use it was at first regarded as colloquial or humorous. " It originated in the Laten Genus meaning kind, stock, order

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I have made my decision, I'm quitting my gym membership. Even though I'm in solid Trump country with zero diversity, no minority groups, and rock solid Christian values. I am buying an elliptical machine to go with my free weights and bench just because since reading this thread I now have an understanding of the weirdos from all walks of life who go to changing rooms.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,965.00
Faith
Pentecostal

God Bless!
No I get the third room thing. I didn't mean it was for trans only. I meant it was for trans to use. If non-trans wanted to use it they could. Most people will still use the men's and women's since that is the point.

And you are right about the legal stuff. We have already seen that with parents having their kids taken away if they don't trans them.

But I am hoping that the tide is turning.
Already in other countries they have stopped the use of puberty blockers and transing the kids cause they've come to realize the problems with it. So I am hopeful. It will get better. Parents are pushing back as well as others who are against this with kids.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,965.00
Faith
Pentecostal
As I said, you have a world of information to investigate, yet you have zero evidence. None at all. There simply doesn't exist a definition that says gender refers only to biological sex.

I'm tired of pointing this out. I'm sure most others are as well. I'm now going to leave you to your fantasy. I'll waste no more time commentating on it with you.
You are wrong. The etymology of the word proves it. It DID refer to sex until Money. If you and other transactivists want to follow a sick twisted perverted individual I can't stop you. But there are other professionals who aren't buying the nonsense. I could link to them, but I know what your response would be so I'm not going to bother.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,965.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The etymology of the word gender doesn't show it meant sex. It only became associated with biological sex very recently "in 20c., gender came to be the usual English word for "sex of a human being," in which use it was at first regarded as colloquial or humorous. " It originated in the Laten Genus meaning kind, stock, order

Of course it does. It was used as early as the 15c as sex. In the 2Oc sex became a more erotic meaning and gender did take on a more jocular meaning as well. It wasn't until Money came along and used to to mean something else. I even quoted him on this.

You know what I'm done with this conversation. If you believe the sick twisted perverted father of your own trans activist movement that he just made it up with no scientific basis then I don't know what to say any further. All the transactivists including psychologists and other theorists know where this came from and who did it and why he did it. They also know what a failure he was. But it doesn't matter because they have an agenda and that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
full

This thread will remain closed due to multiple issues.
ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.