Teen's Interaction With Transgender Woman in YMCA Locker Room Sparks Heated Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Fists flew and tensions ran high in East County Wednesday night during dueling protests over transgender policy at the Santee YMCA.

The debate stemmed from a teenage girl's address to the Santee City Council during a Jan. 11 meeting in which she detailed an interaction she said she had with a transgender woman in the locker room.

She said she was startled by the transgender woman changing in the women's locker room.

“I ran into a bathroom stall to change as quickly as I could, organizing my thoughts to share with people at the front desk,” 17-year-old Rebecca Phillips told the council.

Phillips' story set off an emotion-packed debate that led up to Wednesday's protest. One side of demonstrators protested in the name of women's and girls' privacy rights, while the other side claimed anti-trans legislation is rooted in bigotry.

An NBC 7 camera crew captured a brief fight during the protest.

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Rebecca Phillips initially claimed she saw Chrisynne Wood's exposed penis in the YMCA locker room and was so appalled she had to go run and hide from it. (KUSI newsroom 1/16/230 When it was revealed that Miss Wood had completed gender confirmation surgery some years ago and has no penis Miss Phillips then claimed she only saw the woman from behind. (Fox News 1/21/23)

So we have a 17 year old that lied and sought attention and when the lie got exposed, she responded by creating a new lie.

Manufactured outrage.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
In our efforts to empower transgenders to express themselves, it's threatening my safety, my privacy,' she said.

The only one doing any threatening here is you, honey. You went to the city council and lied about somebody.

Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Someone is confused about their gender identity.
I know, lets demand that young girls deal with their issue. If they cannot, then it is obvious they are the ones with the problem.
wow...

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Someone is confused about their gender identity.
I know, lets demand that young girls deal with their issue. If they cannot, then it is obvious they are the ones with the problem.
wow...
if you choose to lie about someone just because they are a member of a minority then yes you do have a problem.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Fists flew and tensions ran high in East County Wednesday night during dueling protests over transgender policy...

An NBC 7 camera crew captured a brief fight during the protest.
Aww, man... I thought you might have been talking about an all out everyone involved brawl, stupid clickbait...

Because in that case, I was just about to get as giddy as Trump was on January 6th, etc...

Now I'm really disappointed...:sleepy:

And sad...:sleepy:

God Bless!

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
if you choose to lie about someone just because they are a member of a minority then yes you do have a problem.
I don't take out my problems on children and expect them to be the adults

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Rebecca Phillips initially claimed she saw Chrisynne Wood's exposed penis in the YMCA locker room and was so appalled she had to go run and hide from it. (KUSI newsroom 1/16/230 When it was revealed that Miss Wood had completed gender confirmation surgery some years ago and has no penis Miss Phillips then claimed she only saw the woman from behind. (Fox News 1/21/23)

So we have a 17 year old that lied and sought attention and when the lie got exposed, she responded by creating a new lie.

Manufactured outrage.

Well I am outraged that the very existence of the transgender person forced this poor innocent child to lie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I expect children of all ages and adults to speak honestly and not engage in false witness. Why don't you?

Because the truth doesn’t make the LGBTQ community out to be monsters. So they have to make stuff up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trans females can't be in the same restroom as a trans male.
So I guess we would have to have one for man, one for female, one for men who think they are women, and one for women who think the are men.
Or maybe just a dozen of single occupancy pots.
Only in America.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I assume because it would make them feel uncomfortable to be undressed around people who they perceive to be the opposite gender based on the downstairs parts... ironically, the very same aversion/discomfort that everyone else gets chastised and called a bigot for when they object to it in the other direction.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I assume because it would make them feel uncomfortable to be undressed around people who they perceive to be the opposite gender based on the downstairs parts... ironically, the very same aversion/discomfort that everyone else gets chastised and called a bigot for when they object to it in the other direction.
In a world where people are so worried about being offended, it is a wonderment that the same do not care at all about the sensibilities of young ladies and their natural modesty. These young girls are all bigots.
Ridiculous.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
In a world where people are so worried about being offended, it is a wonderment that the same do not care at all about the sensibilities of young ladies and their natural modesty. These young girls are all bigots.
Ridiculous.
well since this particualr 17 year old chose to lie and use her lie to get attention and spread hate then I think the label is appropriate

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
well since this particualr 17 year old chose to lie and use her lie to get attention and spread hate then I think the label is appropriate
Yeah, Kind of like the woman in the row vs wade case. Lie lie lie.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, Kind of like the woman in the row vs wade case. Lie lie lie.
Jane Roe lied about the transgendered to promote hate and discrimination?
Your mistake of course is that everyone is so concerned them and their gender confusion. They are not. They would not even care if it was not constantly shoved at them and their children. It is self centered and narcissistic to think everyone is sitting around 24/7 thinking about them, talking about them, discussing their issues and trying to figure out ways to "hate" them and hurt them. It is not about hate. It is about living free from other peoples obsessions and preferences. They are not important enough to waste the time and energy to work up any kind of emotion much less hate. Not everything is motivated by hate. People have their own lives, jobs, families, churches, and friends. They just don't figure into our lives. Just don't push it at our kids.
I am trying to be mean... but these folks would enjoy their lives much more if they got rid of the notion that they are the center of the universe and that it all revolves around them and their identity issues. It does not. Nobody hates them. That is silly. If they can learn to accept themselves and not care about what other people think... it would go much better for them.
Just don't force it at our kids.
Simple.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.