Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nonverbal since birth, Sevy has found her voice and wowed people around the globe with her talent.

As a desperate attempt to bond with her adopted daughter from Bulgaria, Lisa Eicher brought out some paints one evening. What happened next blew her away:

“Every line, every mark was intentional and thought-out, and it hit me: She’s an artist! She knows what she’s doing, and she’s really trying to tell me something here.”

So Lisa and her husband Joey surrounded Sevy, whom they adopted only a few years earlier when she was 12, with more art supplies. Now, at age 16, she’s a sought-after artist – a far cry from her life’s desperate beginnings of being bounced around from institution to institution.

Continued below.
Teenager with Down syndrome wows the art world

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Nonverbal since birth, Sevy has found her voice and wowed people around the globe with her talent.

As a desperate attempt to bond with her adopted daughter from Bulgaria, Lisa Eicher brought out some paints one evening. What happened next blew her away:

“Every line, every mark was intentional and thought-out, and it hit me: She’s an artist! She knows what she’s doing, and she’s really trying to tell me something here.”

So Lisa and her husband Joey surrounded Sevy, whom they adopted only a few years earlier when she was 12, with more art supplies. Now, at age 16, she’s a sought-after artist – a far cry from her life’s desperate beginnings of being bounced around from institution to institution.

Continued below.
Teenager with Down syndrome wows the art world

Inspiring

Mark 10:14
But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0