Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm kind of indifferent unless they look stupid. Unless you were in prison, sporting the prison tat looks terrible.
so basically, if someone has spongebob or some other retarded cartoon character on their bodies you'll have to make fun of them?

Upvote 0

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
so basically, if someone has spongebob or some other retarded cartoon character on their bodies you'll have to make fun of them?

I think the state of Oklahoma looks stupid. Something about the shape just bugs me. Next time I see my friend from Oklahoma I'll have to make fun of his tattoo.

Upvote 0

crishmael

nothing but the rain
Aug 29, 2008
Tejas
✟32,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

How you got the idea that because I don't like someone's tattoos I'd make fun of them is beyond me. Not agreeing with my aesthetic standards does not mean I try to humiliate you.

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think the state of Oklahoma looks stupid. Something about the shape just bugs me. Next time I see my friend from Oklahoma I'll have to make fun of his tattoo.
Wow, that's pretty stupid. I think logos make stupid tattoos. If I see one more idiot with a vans tattoo I'm going to have to punch him.

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't really care much about tattoos as long as they're pretty good and not trying to be evil. I have one. I got it from my friend who I recommended getting into tattoos as a job.

What I find is a huge turnoff is women who tattoo their chest. I see a lot of it when browsing the dating sites.

Turn on. I have been interested in women with their arms sleeved, one had two on her face, and then others with very very small tattoos and maybe only one ore just a few.

Not a requirement for me though. Just an added bonus. Plus, I don't care what anyone says, depending on the design, the tramp stamp is very nice looking.

It isn't a turn on that I would want someone with no tattoos to get tattoos. It isn't that important or needed turn on for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Turn on, as long as they dont have too many, and also not nasty looking, or on the face. I have one tattoo, and two facial piercings. Planning to get my next tatt as soon as I can get someone to draw it for me! I know exactly what I want, I is just a tad challenged when it comes to drawing! :D

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟26,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm a fan of them, if done properly. Lower back tats aren't too great, neither are the really big chest ones. Small variants could look nice though.

Also, I am a fan of women who do henna. That is a major turn on. :swoon:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
If I never read "tramp stamp" or hear those words together again, I will be thrilled. And I'm sure that women (including CFers) who have that tattoo just love to hear they have been stamped as tramps. Just because a woman has a tattoo in certain location, does not make her a tramp or anything of the sort.

Upvote 0